Five.

Jerk and Girl.

Chapter 5 .

 

"WHAT!! You guys kissed?" EunBi shouted in shock. 

"A-re..you serious? You kissed the most wanted guy in school?" Seul Mi exclaimed, also in shock. 

"It was accidental guys, ACCIDENTAL! It was merely just a kiss." EunHee explained again for thrice time.

"But still, your lip touched his lip." EunBi said while doing the kissing action with her fingers.

"W-well...its over already right?" EunHee said.

"Did you feel any sparks or butterfly?" Seul Mi asked

"Err..No?" EunHee answered raising her right eye brow.

"Aww..that's not what we hoped for," EunBi pouted while looking at Seul Mi who was faking a sob.

"What the hell?!" EunHee said and walked out of EunBi's room.

"Hey, where are you going?" EunBi shouted from her room.

"Getting a drink"

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the house, Chanyeol's room

 

"Dude, you got some nerve to do that?" Chanyeol questioned. 

"Its an accident, my first kiss is supposed to be the love of my life but not her," Kris muttered. 

"You said , the love of your life right?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Yea, why?" Kris asked. 

"Maybe , it was given to her because she is gonna be the love of your life," Chanyeol said earning a whack from Kris in the head. 

"Maybe, you should just keep dreaming kay?"Kris said. 

"I think it will happen, trust me dude," Chanyeol said. 

"You know, you aren't really trust worthy," Kris teased earning a pout from Chanyeol. 

"God, Chanyeol, stop doing that!" Kris said and walk out of his room towards the kitchen. 

 

On the way to the kitchen, 

 

"Oh, hey Kris," EunHee beamed as she closed the door of the refrigerator after taking a bottle of water. 

"Hey, Eun." Kris smiled and walked passed her towards the refrigerator. 

'AWKWARD.' EunHee thought. 

"EunHee," Kris called while waving his hand infront of EunHee who was zoning out . 

"Oh..hey Kris" EunHee said .Kris gave her a blank face. "Are you okay?" Kris asked. 

"Obviously , i'm fine." EunHee said and walked off into EunBi's room . 

 

 

 

 


A/N : Short Update , just cameback from an AWESOME CAMP!! =)