Four.

Jerk and Girl.

 

Chapter 4 .

 

It's been a week since the gang cameback from their vacation in Busan. 

 

In Kris and EunHee's condo unit , 

 

The two of them were bickering over who was going to wash the dishes. 

 

"You're gonna go wash the dishes!" EunHee said. 

"No, what makes me wash the dishes today?" Kris retorted. 

"I washed them most of the time!" EunHee fought. 

"You're using that on me?" 

"Isn't it the truth? I always wash them, If they could talk, they do agree!" EunHee said and stormed off to her room and a 

 

'BANG!' was heard. 

 

"Pssh...she is throwing tantrums when I'm the one who washes the dishes most, shouldn't I be the one throwing tantrums?" Kris mumbled. 

"Your mumbling sounds more talking," EunHee whispered into his ear, freaking the shyt out of him. 

"What the hell! I thought you were in your room throwing tantrums?" Kris freaked. 

"Can't I always come out of my room?" EunHee smirked. 

"W-well-" 

"Come and shut your mouth up, we should just wash the dishes together," EunHee said. 

"Wow...i'm starting to wonder if you're two faced," Kris leaned against the counter with his arms folded on top of his chest. 

"Fyi..I'm not." 

"Ok..Pass me the gloves would you?" Kris asked. 

"Here. You soap the dishes, I clean them, ok?" EunHee asked. 

"Ok." Kris replied shortly. 

 

After a few minutes ,

 

"Yah! Don't play with the soap, you're gonna get the floor slippery and all wet,see, now even my shirt is wet!" EunHee complained. 

"Nahh...It's fun, Eun. You should be enjoying this." Kris said while putting bubbles of soap on EunHee's cheek. 

"It isn't fun when I'm being targeted here by a giant here and he's dry, idiot!" EunHee dodged off the next bubble with her hands. 

"It's fun, your just not making the move to make me wet, i've been waiting.." Kris teased. 

"Well, you watch out, KRIS WU! Wait till I finish this dishes and I'll get my revenge, you Krease" EunHee warned and quickly finish washing the dishes. 

After they finish washing, the battle began. 

 

"Kris, can you please help me put away these plates?" EunHee asked sweetly when actually there were no plates to be put away, just for revenge. 

"Sure.." Kris bluntly replied. 

*Piak..* The sound of dishwasher soap slapped onto Kris' face. 

"Booyeah! Revenge, Kris , revenge!" EunHee jumped like a kid who got scored flying colours. 

"Yah, becare-" Kris was about to warn EunHee of  the slippery floor but was too late when she held onto Kris' arms and pushed him down to fall with her and Kris below her. 

"ful." Kris finished his sentence. 

EunHee pushed Kris away and was about to stand up when her leg slipped again and this time causing her to land on top of Kris and their lips meeting. 

 

They were both staring at each other and in their own world until they heard their neighbour's doorbell rang. 

"*ahem*"Kris coughed to break off the awkwardness. 

"Umm...I will go shower first and you clean up this mess, kay?" EunHee said and quickly rushed off to her room. 

 

'That was so so so awkward' Kris thought. 

'The most awkward moment we have been through' EunHee thought. 

They were both trying their best to put what had happened away but both failed. 

After doing their own things, 

Done showering , done cleaning up the house they decided to start talking. 

"Err...I'm going to my EunYeol's house" they both said at the same time.

"Umm...maybe we should go together?" Kris offered. 

"Err...sure?" EunHee softly replied but was loud enough for Kris to here. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N : A simple update. I know the 3rd chap wasn't that interesting, sorry. I promise the next chapter will be interesting? 

         Comment and tell me how is this chapter and the rest of it. 

         SUBSCRIBe . COMMENt . UPVOTe .