Two.

Jerk and Girl.

 

       Chapter 2 .

Kris

 

She walked off just like that, towards the food stall, not minding that guys are boaring holes on her body.Well, if she doesn't care, I CARE! It feels so uncomfortable having guys to check out the girl who is your bestfriend, ugh like seriously. 

 

I ran towards her to catch with her who was already nearing the stall. 

 

"Wow..your fast,"EunHee said. 

"Gotta thank my long legs, shorty," I grinned. 

"W-what, i'm not short okay?"she protested. 

"Oh yea, you are!" I fought back. 

"No, i'm ain't those typical girls you see in the streets, i'm considered tall"she fought. 

"Really?"

"Yea, I stand 173 cm and those girls are like 165?" 

"I prefer short girls"I teased. 

"Did I say I want you?" She backed up. 

"No, but i'm sure you do"I smirked and she walked off again. PMS.  

 

 

I arrived at the stall and saw a guy chatting with her or more like flirting with EunHee. I sighed. Why of all girls, her? 

I walked towards them and they didn't seem to notice me. Busy flirting, pssh. Geez, why am I acting like such a over proctective guy. I need to stop this. 

They were talking for awhile now, and when EunHee turn her head around, only did she realised I was standing there the whole time. "Oh,Hey Kris," she greeted, I replied with a sly smile. 

"Well, this is Kim SeokJin, he prefers to be called Jin,"she pointed to the guy she was talking with a while ago. 

"Hi" the Jin guy greeted with a smile. 

"This is Kris," EunHee pointed to me. 

"Hi," I greeted back with that beyatch face.

"Oh,EunHee-shi, here's your food, enjoy them, I gotta go work now, bye!" Jin said and handed me the food, EunHee ordered and we walked off. 

"Flirting?I see"I teased. 

"W-hat?NO!It's called making friends, he's a sweet guy" she replied. 

"Pfft..I don't think so...He seems so interested in you, I bet its because of what your wearing," I scoffed. 

"Are you by any chance, jealous?" she twitched her eyebrows. 

"Yea, I'm so-so-so jealous," I said sarcasticly. 

"Just admit that your jealous that you weren't the one he was chatting with,"

"What?!" 

"GAY!" she whispered in my ear and ran off towards where our friends were. 

Aish..this girl, I will never get enough of her. I quickly walked to them and gave them food cause when I arrived there, they were already grumbling about where's the food. Bunch of always hungry peeps. 

 

 

 

Author .

After the sun had set, they all went back to their hotel rooms to cleaned themselves up before coming out again for dinner.

Back In The Room. 

Kris and EunHee shares a room with 2 single beds, The other boys have divided their own rooms and the girls will share a room too. 

"YAH! WUYIFAN! Faster can you?" EunHee knocked on the toilet door and shouted. 

"You can come in if you want too, you will like what you see," Kris shouted back. 

"Aish..you stupid conceited boy! Better be fast,"EunHee shouted and was about to walked away when the toilet door opened revealing a shirtless Kris with knee length pants and towel over his neck. "Like what you see?"Kris teased the in-her-own-world-girl. "Nope, what is there to see?I see FATS!" she retorted. 

Kris gave her a look , "What now?Move your off, giant!"she said. "No, not until you apologise." Kris said in a childish manner. 

"Gosh, Kris your so childish.Move away," EunHee said and pushed Kris away and slammed the door right at Kris' face hitting his nose in the process. "Lady, you did not just slammed the door on my nose" Kris nagged. The toilet door opened and there came out a newly dressed EunHee, "Yes, I just did, so what? Kris?" EunHee said in a teasing manner. "Aish...you littl-" Kris was stopped when a finger rubbed on his sored nose. "There? okay?Come on, we are gonna be late," EunHee said in a rushed manner and pulled Kris out of the room.

 

 


A/N : So? How was it? Lame, Ikr! Anticipate for the 3rd chaptahh!! TAH TAH TAH! LOL! 

        I'm weird. <--this you gotta know. 

       Anyway, SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE. IS very much welcomed.