Three.

Jerk and Girl.

THREE .

 

During Dinner..

 

"Hyung, Over here!" Tao waved to his hyung who was with EunHee looking for their table as they entered the restaurant. 

"Come on, let's go!" Kris said to EunHee while holding EunHee's hands walking towards the table.

"So you guys ordered your food already?" Kris asked all of them as he and EunHee sat down on their seats. 

"Yup, just waiting for you and EunHee," Seul Mi said. 

"Ok." Kris gave a simple reply. 

"Excuse me, I would like a plate of Japchae and ice lemon tea, please." EunHee said to the waiter. 

"Ermm...sir, you?" 

"Well, bibimbap and soju please," Kris ordered and handed the menu back to the waiter. 

"You're drinking?" EunHee asked. 

"Yea, why not?" 

"Nothing.Just doesn't sounds like you though." 

"Why"

"Nothing already" 

"Fine" 

"When you get drunk don't find me" 

"Its just one bottle of Soju and you will be the first one I will find" 

"Tch..Eat up, idiot" EunHee said and they started digging into their food. 

"After dinner wanna go to the beach for a walk?" Kris asked the gang. 

"Nah...I'm tired" Lay said . 

"Me too.." said Sehun, Luhan and Xiumin

"We planned on doing facial" said SeulMi and EunBi. 

"Aww...you didn't call me!" EunHee said.

EunBi and SeulMi just giggled. " what about you guys?" kris said to the remaining 5 five members of Exo. 

"Err...Nah...EunBi told me to do facial with her," Chanyeol excused. 

"Nah, we are going to the game room, see you later," The remaining 4 said and walked off. 

Everyone walked leaving EunHee and Kris alone. 

"So...just the both of us, still wanna continue the plan?" Kris asked. 

"Sure...Lose those calories, fatty!" EunHee teased. 

"I ain't fat!, shorty!" Kris retorted.

"I am not short either!" EunHee fought back.

"There goes the person who started this fight," 

"SHUT UP!!" EunHee said and stormed off. 

"Yah! Wait up!"Kris shouted.

"NO! Come catch me if you can, Pabo!" EunHee replied and ran off faster. 

"Oh, sure I will," Kris sprinted.

"I thought we were suppose to be walking on the beach instead we are chasing after each other" EunHee ran as fast as she could. 

"Well, some girl made me chase her around, so what should I do?" Kris said. 

"Well, no one asked you to chase me, you could have let me run off by myself." 

"What if I say I don't want to?" 

"Whatever" EunHee stopped to rest for awhile, almost running out of breath. 

"Caught ya!" Kris said as he back hugged EunHee and they both fell on the soft sand. 

 

 

 

"Kris, you see that cluster of stars there?" EunHee asked, as they were lying on top of the sand. 

"Yea!" Kris replied softly. 

"It looks like you," 

"What? That looks more like a dragon," Kris explained. 

"Well, you look like a dragon" EunHee explained.

"How?"

"Cause you look like a dragon" EunHee said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note - It's been a long time, i guess? Well, I actually had been writing this but was lazy. Sorry. 

                           Hope you enjoy this! =) 

                             SUBSCRIBE . COMMENT . UPVOTE .