Eight.[Chapter Extended]

Jerk and Girl.

Eight.

 

"Mmm...Dad what do you want to talk about?" Kris asked his dad as they walk out of the living room to the balcony. 

"What were you guys doing just now?" His dad said as he closed the sliding door to the living room. 

"We were just tickling each other and didn't noticed that we tackled each other on the floor," Kris explained as his father looked at him .

"I swear , dad! We didn't do anything!" Kris raised both of his hands to his chest level. 

His dad let out a chuckle. Kris just gave his dad a weird look making his dad burst out into laughters. 

"ahahahaha..son, i was just asking , why are you being so worked out? unless there's something going on between you both?" Mr.Wu raised his eye brows. 

"n..nooo, you know how you and mom are normally so over reacting if I have any girlfriends, just to make things clear, dad" Kris awkwardly said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"But , you know, son, if the girl you ever like is EunHee , me and mom will be really supportive ," Mr.Wu patted his son's back and walk into the apartment unit. 

 

"Auntie, do you need help?" EunHee asked as she followed Kris' mum into the kitchen.

"Oh , darling, it's nothing , we're here to just bring home the mixer we left here the other day, " Mrs.Wu explained. 

"Ahh...But still, the mixer is heavy , i'll help you carry it out," EunHee insisted.

"Well, if you insist" Mrs.Wu then agreed on allowing EunHee to help. 

 

"Alright, bye kids, take care of yourselves, we'll be going now," The adults said and dissapeared through the door. 

 

"Take care of ourselves , my ," Kris said and laid himself down lazily on the couch. {you see what i did there? if you watch THIS IS INFINITE teaser,hehehe} 

"Tch..lazy ," EunHee mumbled as she walked into school to prepare for tomorrow. " YAH!! I heard THAT !" Kris shouted to the girl who was ignoring him. 

 

The next morning came, 

 

EunHee and Kris were walking along the hallway when Kris started being a tease , he started banging EunHee to the side with his body which EunHee revenged on bang him even harder. They continued this for awhile until Kris started walking a few steps faster, and EunHee still not getting enough decided to play more by kicking Kris in the as he was walking. They continued this over and over again until they reached their class. 

"Stupid ," The both of them said at the same time and turned to glared at each other . After glaring at each other, they both not noticing that they too took the same first step one on the left leg , the other on the right. And all of a sudden they started running towards the door to their class which ended up , them knocking into each other . 

"Aishh..." they both mumbled and continued fighting to see who will get into the class first.

 

[extended part of the chapter]

 

Kris and EunHee finally got into class after receiving looks from the class and to add up, glares from Kris' stans. The both took their respective seats and started doing their own business. After a while, the sound of the slide door being opened was heard , garnering attention of everyone in the class. The door slide open revealing a almost out of breath Baekhyun. 

 

"Yah..Yah!!" Baekhyun called out to EXO. 

"I heard Mr.Im saying that here will be this end year prom coming up," Baekhyun said. 

"Which Mr.Im? Hyung, you know there's lots of Mr.Im in this school," Sehun asked.

"The principal of course, pabo" Baekhyun said and whacked the younger latter's head. 

"Really?!" Shining blitz were seen in EunBi's eyes as she asked. 

"Yeah, he said he was gonna revealed it through the speakers later," 

"Omygawd, i get to ask Hoseok out!" EunBi fangirled. 

"Wow..wow..wow..hold up, Who's Hoseok?" Chanyeol asked with a slight unhappiness in him.

"Hmm, Hoseok is the captain of the baseball team and also part of Bangtan, ahh!!" Seul Mi explained and wriggle her fingers, fangirling too. 

"Also known as J-Hope," EunHee added. 

"You know him too?" Kris asked secretly hoping that EunHee isn't a fangirl of Bangtan. 

"Yup, but i have only heard and saw him once only through this 2 ," EunHee said and pointed towards her two bestfriends who were currently fangirling over the said Hoseok. 

Kris mentally sighed in relief after knowing that EunHee wasn't a fangirl of him. 

"But-" EunHee suddenly said triggering EXO's curiousity. 

"You know Seok Jin right? The guy from Starbucks the other day?" EunHee asked and the gang nodded their heads. 

"He's part of Bangtan," EunHee said making Kris dissapointed knowing that the flirt he calls is in the same school as him and EunHee. 

"EunHee, you must be really happy , aren't you?" Kai wiggled his eye brows. EunHee just blushed. 

 

*Knock**Knock* 

A knock on the door was heard after the annoucement of the prom a moment ago, the slide open revealing a male student. Making everygirl gasp and spazz and the guys giving bored looks. 

"Ehem" The boy coughed. 

"Yes?" Most of the girls in the class said except for EunHee, EunBi and SeulMi. 

" I'm here to look for Park EunHee," The boy said garnering attention from the female students as they turn their heads to EunHee to give her glare. 

"Yes? What do you need?" EunHee said with slight pink visible on the cheeks. 

 

 


A/N : Short update, i know. they've been really short lately. I'M SORRY ! Sorry for the not so good english too. FORGIVE ME , please! 

         COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE . UPVOTE . COMMENT SERIOUSLY , PLEASE ! LOVE YOU , READERS! 

          I did an extension , like it? Wanna know who's the guy who asked for EunHee? then, you've got to wait for my next update, thanks for             reading, LOVE YOU!

 

 

 

 

 

          And, 

 

 

 

HOSEOK FOR YOU GUYS , I LOVE HIM SO MUCH !!!