Seven.

Jerk and Girl.

Seven. 

 

 

"Kris, are you done yet?" EunHee asked as she watched the tv while Kris was preparing food in the kitchen. 

"Why don't you stop whining and come here and help?" Kris shouted. 

"No, i'm too hungry to move," EunHee replied. 

"Pssh..lazy ," Kris teased. 

"Yah, you-" EunHee was cut off by Kris

"Me what? Talk back and i'll eat up your portion," Kris said. 

"FINE!! For food, you win!" EunHee said 

After a few minutes of waiting, the food was finally done. 

"Yah, the food are done, come and eat, you hungry pig," Kris called for EunHee. 

"I'm coming.." EunHee said as she came running to the dining room. 

"Oof," EunHee said as accidentally bumped into Kris

"Watch where you're walking, pabo," Kris said as he sat down and started eating.

"Wah...so delicious! Yourth the beath," EunHee said with full. 

"Yah, table manners please," Kris nagged. 

"Sorry daddy, i'm just too overwhelmed." EunHee pouted with puppy eyes. 

"Aish..don't you freaking use aegyo on me, " Kris said , EunHee giggled to herself as she knew aegyo was Kris' weakness. 

"Mmm...my tummy is telling me that i'm full," EunHee beamed. 

"Obviously, you literally gobbled up every dish," Kris complained. 

"No one asked you to cook such delicious food!" EunHee retorted. 

"ahh...so my food is delicious, eh?" Kris teased. 

"ehehehehe...I never said that!" EunHee said as she turned the to the other side to hide her pink shaded face. 

"So...what do you want to do today?" Kris said as the both of them head to couch and laid on it , lazily. 

"So...what do you want to do today?" EunHee repeated Kris' words and showed her tongue. 

"Yah, i'm older than you by few months, respect kay?" Kris said. 

"We're the same age, and we're really really close, I don't care," EunHee showed her tongue again and sat up straight. 

EunHee started covering her sides as she felt the giant next to her was poking her. "Yah, stop it, Krease, staph!" "Ahh..." EunHee moaned. "ahahaha" Kris' started laughing as EunHee tackled him and started tickling him. What they didn't noticed was that as they were tickling each other, laughing their asses off and . The door knob was turning... 

and as the door opened, it revealed the Wu's who have came for a visit during the weekends and it shocked them to hear moans and seeing their son and their best friend's daughter on the floor with their son on top. 

"Ehem!" Mr.Wu , Kris' father faked a cough. But the both of them were still tickling each other not noticing the presence of the Wu's . 

 

"KIDS!" Mrs.Wu shouted. 

"Omo...Auntie& Uncle, hi! Since when were you in here?" EunHee gasped in shock. 

"Few minutes ago," Mrs.Wu said. 

"Err...Kris' , why don't we have a talk?" Kris' dad said. 

 

 


A/N : I'm backkk... //throws confettis// ermm...so, it's a really short update from me to you. its already 2014, can you believe it? I'll try my best to update all of my stories! and please please please please , COMMENT! I'm glad that this stories are receiving subscribers and upvoters. but I seriously want to read your comments about my story! PLEASE! before i do ransom like my other stories. =) 

 

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT . UPVOTE. will be very much appreciated. <3 <3 <3