Prologue.

Jerk and Girl.

-When nothing is written for POV , means its no one's. If there is POV, it will be stated. 

 

Prologue. 

 

Kris arrived in school with his bestfriends, EXO. As soon as they arrived, talks started to get louder and louder. Girls surrounded the 12 of them, well, throwing themselves at EXO. Behind EXO was a girl trailing behind the boys and she is EunHee, Park. 

 

Being pushed here and there wasn't part of EunHee's plan whenever she arrives in school. But being friends with Kris had made her live good and bad. The good thing was Kris was a very great friend the bad thing is she gets bash. But with Kris everything is alright. 

 

Kris noticed a figure missing, wasn't she suppose to be right beside him? he thought. He turned around and scan his eyes through the crowd, there she was dragging her feet as she walked with the crowd. Kris sighed. These people has to stop suffocating them and innocent people. He walked towards the girl and pulled her by the arms and dragged her along with him to the class. 

He knew that girls would shoot daggers at her especially the Queenkas but he didn't care one bit. This girl here is the third most important girl in his life other than his noona, Jia En and his mother, Mei Jia. Her business means his business, his business means her business.

Bringing her to class, they walked into the class with Kris holding her wrist and brought her to their sit which was right next to each other. Garnering attention was what Kris dislikes most, he knows he is handsome and everything good there is to describe about him but they don't have to give him all of those attention.

EunHee just let her best friend drag her to wherever he wants. She knows he wants the best for her cause being one of the most important people in their lives they will do anything for each other. Having a friend like Kris was the most she can ever ask for. Kris was like her first ever friend she had ever made. Not that she's an outcast, she met Kris since they were in diapers. 

Her friends too have their own lifes. Like how EunBi and Chanyeol are also diaper friends aka the bicker couple. 

Who knows they might become a couple? They always thought. 

Back to EunHee and Kris. 

One last thing, they are very very good friends whether its a sad moment or not. 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N : Hey. How was it? Lame? Boring? Comment on the box below. 

       SUBSCRIBE l COMMENT l UPVOTE .