Mr. Kim pt 2

Photo Album

                DongWan patiently sits beside Chris for an hour and to kill his boredom was taking random pictures. Chris was sitting quietly, not talking or anything... she just sits there with her camera beside her and her bag on her lap. DongWan stares at her side view form and notice every form of sadness on her eyes. Then DongWan thought... she must really been upset with her sister if she’s this sad. Honestly... it’s been quite a long time since DongWan last seen a real sad face because he’s been surrounded by smiling females with their raging hormones.

                Here... a person sitting beside him with a saddened look.

                Why are you sad?

                DongWan pouts... it’s not like he dislikes a person when he or she is sad, it’s just that he doesn’t know really how to comfort them—especially women. It was then... he thought of his song.

(A/N: refer to DongWan's song: Handkerchief [2nd verse])

The stars set and the moon leaves 
As I watch you fall into an exhuasted sleep, 
It brings me to tears too 

                Chris was surprised to hear DongWan singing all of the sudden. She turns her head sideways to see DongWan wasn’t even looking at her but at the wide horizon before them. It was a bit ironic that they were at some happy place and yet... there they are; Chris feeling all the sadness engulfing her and DongWan singing a sad comforting song.

Promise me that you will no longer be in tears 
I run my fingers on the kind and pretty you 
Try to smile and don't be sad anymore 
I will surely protect just one person with my love 
The sky above will become blue like the sea 
Don't be sad now 

                As DongWan reaches to the end part, he stares at her with a smiling face showing his wrinkly eyes. Chris smiles a bit and looks away from him.

                “There... you should smile, you were comforted by my voice” DongWan said. Chris chuckles lightly.

                “No, it’s not your voice...” Chris gave him a light laugh. “But you really look greasy” it wipes the smile off DongWan’s face.

                “Yah, at least you smiled!” DongWan insisted through gritted teeth.

                “Yeah, thanks” Chris said and looked forth as something caught her eyes. She immediately grabs her camera and gets it ready to shot then—click!

                “What was that?” DongWan asked.

                Chris showed him the picture of a smiling couple: The guy was carrying a girl on his arms as they both danced in the fountain and the water spurts out here and there. DongWan could see the moment that was captured in there... it was a happy loving moment and he admires it. For some reason... he thought of his youth. If truth to be told, he hadn’t this with his past girlfriends... taking her to stroll with hands intertwined, or kiss her in public or any PDA actions.

                If he hadn’t gone the path of being an artist... would he do these with his girlfriend?

                He looks at his side to see Chris smiling a bit at the camera, his heart suddenly gave a huge tug. DongWan was very surprised that he held his chest suddenly as though was falling into a coma. He was breathing heavily and thinking what kind of beating was that? Chris noticed his anxious face.

                “DongWan-ssi... are you alright?” Chris asks as she takes a peek at his blushing face. He looked real serious and confused at the same moment.

                DUGEUN!

                It started again! A strong beat against his chest—so strong that he felt it jumping out of his chest. His brain tells him that it was painful, but his heart was very happy. Then he sighs a smile... it was like a spur of them moment where DongWan gets once in a lifetime. His heart kept on beating and wonders why it was beating this way. He looks at his side to see Chris’ eyes behind those specs staring at him.

                Unconsciously... he raised his hands to remove those distracting glasses from her and he stares at her eyes. Then he wonders why would she keep her eyes hidden? It was real pretty for his opinion... so natural... so... innocent. A part of him wants to keep that look on his mind. DongWan frowns when he suddenly feels an urge—an urge to keep her innocence for him forever.

                Chris laughs at him awkwardly and takes her eyeglasses. “You’re a weird person, you know that DongWan-ssi?”

                Her smile...

                It was as though an addicting thing was infused inside him...

                “Yah, ahjussi stop looking at me like that! You look real greasy right now!”

                And Chris just has to ruin his mood...

...

                In the end after having some dinner, Stacy and Eric together with MinWoo and Andy stays at Eric apartment in case of anything that happened. All of them were in a serious mood as Stacy was real pissed at the moment. No one really bothers Stacy when she’s mad... not even Eric. It’s been a few days since Chris stays and it was a bit chaotic for Stacy. The ShinHwa members are trying their best to stay out of it.

                Andy looks up at the wall clock to see that it was nearing midnight. He looks at his right to see MinWoo twiddling his thumbs, looking at a distance then he looks at his left to see Eric resting his head on his knuckles then at Stacy who was moving back and forth. He felt like he was in some movie where Stacy was their boss and the 3 of them were her henchmen since the 3 of them were wearing suits because of earlier meeting. Then—Andy remembers something.

                “Hyung... do you think DongWan hyung is serious?” Andy asks MinWoo and Eric hears it.

                “About what?” MinWoo asks.

                “About that putting millions of dollars in exchange for Chris’ freedom?” Andy asked that caught Eric attention.

                “Eyyy... Wannie won’t do that” MinWoo said.

                “But hyung... it’s already nearing midnight, why doesn’t DongWan hyung call or even gets home?” Andy asks.

                “Traffic?” Eric suggested.

                “What if... DongWan really kidnaps Chris?” MinWoo added and widens his eyes. “Yah... didn’t you remember, he was with us earlier then he suddenly asks to stop the car? Could it be... he saw Chris and kidnaps her?” Eric looks at him.

                “You really are special stupid...” Eric said.

                “But hyung... what if he really kidnaps her?” Andy asks.

THUD!

                Stacy stomps on the floor real hard that made the 3 of them look at her attentively.

                “If he did—I’ll scratch his face till no one recognizes him!!!” Stacy said and baring her claw-like nails when the door opens revealing Chris followed by DongWan. “Yah, where have you been?!” Stacy stomps forwards towards Chris who looks at her as though she was nothing.

                “Do I have to say where I have been?” Chris said sarcastically. “Why don’t you ask this person behind me... he was the one who insists me to go on places I do not know!” All of them looks at dongWan who was shocked.

                “Y-yah! I was just thinking to give her a stroll!” DongWan raises his hands in defence then the other guys narrow their eyes at him. “NOT IN WEIRD PLACES!”

                “What did he do to you?” Stacy asks, a bit surprised.

                “He took a picture of me, and then starts singing then ask me to call him ‘oppayam’!” Chris said and the guys looked at DongWan threateningly. The latter just cower and pout at their gazes.

                “That’s just greasy, hyung!” Andy stated, looking at DongWan.

                The night concluded when DongWan, Andy, MinWoo and Eric decided to take their leave to have a drink with Hyesung and JunJin at their local bar near the hostel. No one has said a word eversince they left except to announce the venue of their drinking. DongWan felt that he was at fault even though he hasn’t done anything wrong. MinWoo keeps on looking at DongWan seriously. Andy was feeling neutral and Eric seems to be pondering about what happened.

                “Yah, yah, the *beep* happened?!” Hyesung’s cursing voice reached their ears soon as they enter the small VIP spot for them. JunJin seemed to have a few shots since there are bottles of opened soju.

                “Eyyy... calling us up in the middle of the night for this” JunJin seemed pissed and takes another shot.

                “Shut up” Eric said seriously. Hyesung and JunJin exchanged looks... Eric seemed as serious as heck.

                “Yah... you alright?” Hyesung asks and Eric looks at DongWan.

                “DongWannie... explain” Eric said and all eyes were at DongWan who frowns at him.

                “I didn’t do anything bad” DongWan said recalling the events earlier.

                “I know... just... tell me, what’s with you?” Eric asks.

                “Mwoh?” DongWan asks as a waiter comes in and serves more soju and kembap. Eric leans back on his chair.

                “Are you interested in her?” Eric asks, DongWan couldn’t answer, he was nervous and he didn’t know why. Hyesung and JunJin raised their brows at the event. “Ani... didn’t Stacy specifically tell you guys not to hit on her sister?” DongWan looks down feeling upset all of the sudden.

                “She did say it but...” Dongwan’s words were cut off.

                “There’s no buts... DongWannie... your reputation as an Actor is this much and if you’ll be caught in a scandal, it will bring you down like what happened to me” Eric said seriously, expressing his concern at his dongsaeng.

                “Wae? You ended up married to Stacy; it’s not a big scandal” Minwoo pipes in.

                “And what? DongWan marries Chris? Is that it?” Eric asked and all of them kept silent. “I married Stacy because we’ve been in a relationship long before... You guys just met Chris”

                “So what if I have to marry Chris?” DongWan said that shocked the wits out of the other 5 men.

                “Yah, are you nuts?!” Hyesung asked and takes a shot of soju. “Auuush this person”

                “You—why say such words?” Junjin asked, pointing fingers at him while DongWan sits uneasily. MinWoo shot him another glance.

                “Then what? Divorce her?” Eric asks, eyes narrowed. “She’s 13 years younger than you!”

                “I think Chris is a eligible woman of her age, I think there’s no malice if she goes out with any of us bachelors” DongWan said in a dignified tone. “And—if you’re worried about the , you your self married Stacy with 12 years ... so what’s the difference if I get to marry someone with that gap?” The other guys were shocked.

                “Hyung... are you... serious?” Andy asks.

                “That’s not it... Chris is Stacy’s sister” Eric said.

                “So?” This time, it was MinWoo. All eyes were on him. “It’s not like she’s some daughter of a mafia family or if she is, I don’t think that will stop us” Eric was speechless.

                “But hyung... Chris is here for a vacation... not in search for some new romance. Did you forget she’s engaged?” JunJin asked. “That ring that you found... I mean”

                “Well—she’s not married yet” MinWoo said calmy.

                “Mworago?!” Hyesung looked at DongWan and MinWoo incredulously. “Yah, it’s not like Im judging her or something—anii, what have you seen in her? It’s been just 4 days and you seem... t-t-to”

                “To like her?” JunJin completes his sentence and Hyesung nodded. Eric looks at MinWoo and DongWan and takes a deep breath.

                “Yah... what’s with the 2 of you?” Eric asked.

                “I like her” MinWoo said simply that made JunJin and Hyesung jump a bit from his comment. “I just like her just like that”

                “Yah... why would you like her when I’m the one’s in trouble here?” DongWan chuckled and MinWoo smirked.

                “You are rotten... huh” MinWoo told DongWan. “You said you won’t court her”

                “I wasn’t, until earlier” DongWan said.

                “Wae? What happened earlier?” Eric asks and DongWan grabs a package from a film studio. He took out several photographs then picks one and shows it to them.

                “The thing happened...” DongWan smiled. “Was Chris’ smile”

 


Hyesung: YAAAAAAIIIISSSHH!!! You creepy little b******!!!
DongWan: Kekeekkekeke~
Eric: DongWannie, we're warning you!
DongWan: What... it's the author's wishes~
MinWoo: I feel betrayed... YAHHH!!! I thought I was the main?!
JunJin: Why can't we be the main too?!
Andy: Aish...we're being ignored here...

 

feelgyo : Oww..andy oppa, I love ur bbuing bbuing ^///^.. Eric oppa, your bbuing bbuing is emmm ._.a  Finally, dongwan oppa is the main(?) Hahahaha~Good luck with ur kidnapper-character!! XD All is well, all is well author-nim :) 
Hyesung: Seeee??? They hate that kind of aegyo of yours 
Eric: nah~ it doesn't matter
Andy: I'm the magnae, they always love a magnae's cuteness ^^
DongWan: I don't think it worked ._.

xorangekath ( What just happened??? now its oppayam hahaha. And why is he playing kidnapper on the sister? O.o sellin oppayam's *bleep bleep* online haha 대박! 잘함다!!! 
DongWan: I really love it when they call me oppayam~
JunJin: Who would buy your *beeeep*?
Hyesung: Isn't that too gross?
MinWoo: Who on earth would post things like that on the net!

xCM_Style : Nice update! Seems like there are some sibling mishap?? Or something? Hehehehe. Dongwan sure loves taking pictures!!! Drunk Andy? That'll be cute to see. Right? JunJin oppa? 

MinWoo: Of course... that person is photography maniac...
Andy: Looking like a stalker
Junjin: Cheh~ Don't worry, I'll plan with the author about it keekekekek
Eric: ...

 

ShinMei: LOL

As I was making this update... my mom was nagging... then my odr just farted xD
And uhh... yeah DongWan seem to 'like' Chris. But then... who will be the leading man???

Find out!