Namsan Park

Photo Album

                It was 7 in the evening of November, the Seoul lights lit so bright that stars lost its glow. The streets of Seoul were busy crowding with people trying to get home while the cars are piling in the traffic. It was such a calm night for anyone’s opinion. The night grows colder that the people are hurrying to get home.

                Chris looks at the window from the 4th floor.

                It seemed that the city’s light covering the stars again.

                She looks back to see her sister talking to her assistants about the cloths they ordered in Italy and Paris. She smiles at how successful her sister became in just 3 years because the year before that, Stacy was just a seamstress.

                Chris looks down at her shoes—the one that MinWoo bought the other day. It was some high-heeled boots made of pure canvass. MinWoo picks 2 more shoes for her so that she can have some different styles. Stacy was happy to see that Chris was wearing shoes that suit her tastes although Chris was a bit uncomfortable by it.

                The payment? Well... let’s say MinWoo told the staffs to remember Chris’ face so she couldn’t return all those shoes he picked for her. Chris felt burdened by it. She never wanted someone to take care of her especially if it was a guy. Now she has some kind of ‘debt of gratitude’ towards MinWoo and she hated it.

                “Oh, you’re here” Stacy’s voice woke Chris from her reverie and lifts her head to see Eric,

                “Neh, we finished off early today” Eric said and looks at Chris who went towards him and bows at him.

                “Why?” Stacy asks.

                “We’re eating out tonight, then go to Namsan Park” Eric said enthusiastically.

                “Ok!” Stacy said and pulled Chris. Eric follows them from behind.

                Eric and the siblings reach the parking lot of the building to find the other ShinHWa members hanging around by Eric’s van. They were playing around in their suits: JunJin kept on avoiding HyeSung’s hits while DongWand and MinWoo stood there laughing. Andy was sitting in the car, looking at his playful hyungs.

                “Aish jeongmal!” HyeSung said, testing his reflexes.

                “Ahahahah!” JunJin laughs as he avoids a hit from Hyesung again. “You’re getting to old for this”

                “Auuush jinjja” HyeSung was frustrated and places his hands on his hips. “Now I’m tired”

                “Same here” JunJin scrounge up his face indicating the exhaustion he’s having. Hyesung then took the chance to hit again, sadly JunJin was able to dodge.

                “Agh! You’re too quick!” Hyesung complained.

                “No... I just know you’re going to hit” Junjin said and laughs again.

                “Eyyy~ we’re too old to play these games” DongWan said.

                “Eeric Hyung!” Andy calls out so that the members look at the 3 who were approaching them.

                DongWan and MinWoo look at each other before their eyes landed on Chris who was wearing long-sleeved loose peach dress and some shorts, her hair was tied in a pony tail and she was wearing some glasses too. Chris just looks down so she’d avoid the looks that the guys were giving her. Soon, they embark on the car: Eric and Stacy on the front seat, JunJin, Chris and Hyesung at the middle then MinWoo, Andy and DongWan at the back.

                “Hyung, where are we going?” JunJin asks as Eric starts to drive.

                “Namsan” Eric answers briefly while checking the rear view mirror and side mirrors.

                “Ooooh, Namsan Park is great at night” Andy said brightly.

                “Yeah... full of people too” Hyesung added, looking at the window and checks his reflection.

                “I don’t think it will be filled with much people since it’s just Monday” DongWan from the back said. Stacy looks at how uncomfortable Chris is and smiled.

                “Christine, nesesita man anad ya bo kanila kay sila el mga uban diaton” Stacy said that made all the members look at her. Chris raised her head to look at her smirking sister. “Bien saba gane yo  kay unrato lang kamo keda close” Hyesung frowned at Stacy.

                “Mwoyah” Hyesung said. Chris looks at her sister. MinWoo looks from Stacy and Chris, wanting to know what just Stacy said.

                “Hinde na igual el antes pati ahora kay manada kosa ya kambia... pero prikura yo” Chris answers timidly.

                “Yah, what are you guys talking about?!” Hyesung reprimands. “Speak Korean!”

                “You don’t have to know about it” Stacy said, smirking.

                “Ow! You got my curiosity wild” JunJin shakes his head.

                After a few while, they reached Namsan Park and went to the restaurant called ‘The Place Dining’. It was an exclusive Italian restaurant with the best view of Seoul.  Of course being an Idol group has their advantages, they were able to occupy the private spot for VIPs which also has a magnificent view. Then they had their dinner.

                After which, they went to stroll along Namsan park. DongWan has his camera with him and took pictures of s and the siblings. It was festive around the area, lights were everywhere and there are some stalls too. There’s not much of people around so they feel like they have the park on their own.

                As usual, the guys would pull off their old antics and play together again. They keep on pissing Hyesung and Stacy. Chris on the other hand keeps on lagging behind so she’s not going to bother their fun time. Stacy did not notice this since she was immersed in talking to Eric about going to places like this sometimes. Andy noticed that Chris was walking slowly behind them so he decided to walk slow too if in case she went missing.

                He waits until Chris reaches him then walks with her side by side. Andy notices that she too, was carrying a digital camera and takes pictures randomly. She takes a picture of MinWoo embarking DongWan and yells: “ChitChai force!!! ATTACK!!!” Dongwan then runs to JunJin who run away from them.

                Chris laughs at the scene as JunJin yelps for help getting away from the Chitchais.

                “Your hyungs are too funny” Chris said, noting Andy’s presence.

                “Yeah, nothing much changed eversince we debuted... the only changes are our status and body” Andy said. “But in terms of behaviour, it’s still the same”

                “Then what are you doing here with me? Shouldn’t you be playing with your hyungs too?” Chris asks.

                “Nah, I’m good” Andy said. “Besides... I’m their target of bully”

                “Oh?” Chris looks at Andy and laughs. “I guess the magnaes suffers from the elders” Chris said and Andy chuckles.

                “Oh, you don’t have any idea” Andy said, widening his eyes at Chris who in turn laughs so hard. “Wae?” Andy asks as his eyes turns back to normal state.

                “Oppa’s eyes are too funny!” Chris laughs again and Andy bashfully smiled.

                “Ah” Andy waits for Chris’ laugh to subside.

                “Ey~ gwaenchana... you have such cute eyes” Chris said. Then Andy thought of something.

                “It’s my first time to hear you laugh fully like that” Andy said, Chris looks at him then Andy widen his eyes again making Chris to laugh so hard.

                “Ngahahaah~!!!” Chris laughs again, holding her stomach. “Aigooo~”

                “It’s quite easy to make you laugh huh?” Andy said.

                “Ani... ah, mianhe” Chris said and smiles ear to ear. “It’s just that, it’s too cute. I kind of have a weak spot for cute things, people and animals”

                “Ah jinjja?” Andy nodded and keeps his hands behind. “You like aegyo?”

                “Yeah” Chris said “But it’s a different kind of aegyo. Something that others don’t see as cute... they’d say I’m weird for liking them”

                “Yeah? Like what?” Andy looks at her.

                “Uhm... example... Instead liking the eyes, I’d like the eye bags” Chris said and Andy gave her a look.

                “What?” Andy looks at her incredulously.

                “I find eye bags real cute” Chris laughs sheepishly. “Then also... a lot of people prefer double lidded eyes, right? Well... I prefer single lidded eyes” Andy raises his brows.

                “I guess some people like them” Andy said then his gaze ends up at MinWoo who nearly fell off DongWan. “How about MinWoo hyung? His eyes were single lidded”

                “I know” Chris said. “He’s creepy”

                “Ah... I see” Andy nodded again. “But if you got to know them better... you’d enjoy their company” Andy walks meekly as he observes his hyungs in front of him.

                “I understand, Prince kiwi” Chris said, hiding her pursed smile.

                “Yeah—what?” Andy stopped and looked at her. Chris grins at him.

                “Kiwi wangjang-nim~” Chris teased. Andy laughs shyly.

                “How did you know that? Only Changjos know that!” Andy said “Unless...” Andy looks at her with wide eyes which made Chris laugh again.” You’re a ChangJo?”

                “It’s a secret” Chris said and laughs at the expression on Andy’s face.

                “Yah... no fair~” Andy laughs lightly. “You’re a changjo... admit it!”

                “Aniyo” Chris said then suddenly she raised both of her hands as though holding a gun then steps from one foot to another consecutively (commonly known as Hyesung’s style of gun firing) “Bang-ya bang-ya~” Chris did then Andy laughed so hard that he bends down.

                “Euhahahahha!!!” Andy kept on laughing. “Omo! Omo!!!” Chris joined in with his laughter and offers her hand to him so that he could stand up.

                “Wah, you can really laugh huh?” Chris said.

                “It’s so funny—whoo!” Andy breathes heavily as he tries to prevent to laugh he looks forth to see that the other members and Stacy were nowhere to be found. “Where are they?”

                “Eh?” Chris looks out. “Detour?”

                “We were so busy laughing—aish...” Andy looks at his phone and tries calling Eric and the others, but sadly... there was no response. “They won’t answer... what are we going to do now?”

                “Wait?” Chris suggested and both of them continues walking until her eyes fell on the tower with cable car rides. Andy looks at her and then looks at what she was looking.

                “Do you want to ride the cable car?” Andy asked. Chris looks at him and nodded.

                They went to the tower and reached the top. Andy paid for the tickets even though Chris insisted to share the bill. In the end, Andy refuses for Chris to pay her ticket and ended up inside the cable car with her. Chris was amazed by the view before her, Andy smiles at her child-like expression which he hasn’t seen at home.

                “It’s great isn’t it?” Andy asks.

                “It’s breath taking” Chris said admiring the night lights.

                “You see the view at day time... it’s prettier than night” Andy said but Chris was looking at the sky... not even a single star was present.

                “Ah... there’s not a single star when you live in a big city” Chris said Andy frowned as he can see a single star near the moon.

                “There’s one star... look” Andy points at the biggest and brightest light.

                “That’s the morning star...” Chris said.

                “Oh” Andy said. “Venus” Chris looks at him.

                “You’re my lo-uh-uh-uh-ve Venus!” Chris sings the chorus of ShinHwa’s song: Venus. Andy smiles then look at her suspiciously.

                “You’re a changjo” Andy told her and Chris smiles mysteriously at him then keeps on staring at the view.

                 She stretches her hand and touch the rail on the cable car. Andy noticed something on her left hand. There’s a ring mark on her ring finger, you can see a white line around it as though she wore a ring before. And recalled about the ring that MinWoo found the other day. He wonders if MinWoo returned it to her.

                “Chris... were you engaged before?” Andy asked that made Chris look at him questioningly. Andy points at her ring finger on her left hand, “You seemed to wore one before” Chris looks at the  ring mark and smiles sadly.

                “Yeah... I was engaged” Chris said, Andy frowned at her past tensed response.

                “Was?” Andy asks.

                “It was a broken engagement” Chris said bitterly that made Andy felt wronged.

                “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked” Andy said.

                “It’s alright” Chris said. “It’s not your fault anyway”

                Andy looks down as he was battling with himself if he’s going to ask her what happened or not. Chris noticed his reaction and twitches her lips, knowing what Andy wants.

                “If you’re wondering what happened... well... he got into an accident. When I was going to visit him, his mother prevented me to. Their family kind of dislike me since I was a different race—he’s Korean. And then no matter how I insist, I ended up with guards dragging me out of the hospital. Then one day—he called me saying that we’re through and that’s just it” Chris said sadly that made Andy shocked.

                “That’s... that’s awful” Andy said but Chris just smiled and looks at the view again.

                “But then I guess, it’s better off that way” Chris said. “Because if we did get married, I don’t think we’ll live a happy life together”

                “Well... I guess you’re right” Andy said and joins Chris into watching the view.

...

                Eric and the others were waiting by the van, ready to go home. They’re waiting for Andy and Chris to come when they found out that they’re missing in action. Stacy was not worried since Andy was with Chris and she trusts him. The other members were talking about how sneaky their magnae is—for being with Chris the whole night in the park.

                “Oh—they’re coming” JunJin said as they saw 2 familiar figures approach them.

                “Look at the two of them” MinWoo narrows his eyes mockingly as though he was not pleased.

                “Yah Andy-ah!” DongWan called. “You dirty little cheat!”

                “Mwoh?!” Andy looks at them indignantly and Chris just enters the van, talking to Stacy.

                “Eeeeyy you...” Hyesung shakes his head. “What did you do?”

                “We just rode a cable car... that’s all” Andy said.

                “Eheeeyy! Don’t believe you” Eric teased, Junjin wriggles his eyebrows and made the members laugh.

                “Yahhh! I’m not a ert like you all!” 

 


Eric: Andy, Andy, Andy... tsk tsk tsk
Hyesung: you're a quiet one yet you move fast eh?
Andy: It's not what you think!
DongWan: Ehheeey! jinjja, you little sneak!
Junjin: So... there's a couple named 'ChrisDy'
Andy: Mwoh?~
MinWoo: look, she opened up to you rather than us! Aigoooo!
Andy: ah hyung -.- I was jsut being a godd oppa to her!
DongWan: Yah!!! it's 'oppa, oppa' at first then next thing you know there will be 'appa, appa' 
MinWoo: My cinderella T_T

KpopLover7087 Oh...mianhe Minwoo...oppa. But you shouldn't call one of your members a traitor! I'm the 3rd oldest in my family. I have 2 older brothers, 2 younger brothers, and 2 younger sisters. My youngest sister is so adorable! She's only 3 months old and she's just so cute! Author eonnie, you're the same age as my oldest brother. Love your story Author eonnie!<3 
MinWoo: Ohhh... but DongWan is a traitor T.T
JunJin:Wahh! that's a large number of family... how does it feel like with many siblings?
ShinMei: Ehehehhe~ does your brother have a girlfriend??? kekekekeke~~~

 

xtsumoru : If u ask me..i'll appreciate the chance...i'll hug him tight and pretend that i am fainted..haha!!!i'll b more glad if it is dong wan oppa..hehe~~ Btw..this chapter is good~~cant wait for the next chapter~~thank you for updating~~~ 
DongWan: Waaah! if that happens I'll bring you to the hospital and wait there with you until you "wake up"
Hyesung: Bring her in a hospital or... bring her home? 
DongWan: I see why not? 

xpikarina BAHAHAHHA ok, rather than anything, i want KIM DONGWAN to get her. Wannie !! Go make her fall for you idiot ! 
DongWan:Don't worry! I WILL!!!
MinWoo: not if I can help it... we have another rival too *glares at Andy*
Andy: Don't count me in -.-

xfeelgyo CARRY ME TOO OPPA!!! *screaming like a mad girl* lol I think Chris is lil bit jealous there :p good job minwoo oppa :D But, Hyesung oppa is the real prince. Period. :P Aww..thanks for your chapter author-nim, it's so cute.. (˘́⌣˘̀ʃƪ) 
Hyesung: I want to carry you, but my knee is kind of bad :(
Eric: Yeah, it's from old age
HyeSung: It's so not!

xAiMei_4 WAAAAAHHH I WANT TO BE CARRIED TOOO!!! *jealous jealous* Hmppphhh but I wish JunJin to carry me since he's tall~ I want to feel the air on that high atmosphere XD 
JunJin: *carries Aimei_4* Waaahhh~~~ you're light as a feather! 
Andy: Then why are you sweating so hard? XD
Eric: Yah, don't you dare ddrop her, Jin!

xCM_Style : I will die too!! Minwoo carrying me will be freaking awesome!!! Hyesung cooking for me?? Oh gosh I would love it!! Because I love sesame oil and seeds. Hahahahaha. Actually any shinhwa members carrying me, is to die for!! Honestly, how cool and awesome would that be?? 
MinWoo: I will carry you too :)
Hyesung: Yeah, let's cook! Finally someone who understands me!
Eric: Omo omo omo... the sesame couple is born!

 

ShinMei: OOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhh

Andy-oppa? Are you going to be a rival too? O_O 

Poor Chris TT_TT suffered from a heartbreak. Just who will mend her broken heart? And will MinWoo ever return that ring? Hehe

I see you guys wanted to be carried by ShinHwa oppa-deul too XD

Do you guys want to share a cable ride with ShinHwa too? If so, what are you going to do? and which ShinHwa member are you going to ride with?