One "Fine" Morning

Photo Album

                The sun’s light tickles Andy’s face as he was still slumbering on his bed. He opens one eye to take a peek on the digital clock to see it was just 7 in the morning. He hasn’t got any schedules today... it was his rest day. He sits up thinking what to do this day, but he feels lazy that he topples on the bed again.

                He rolled and rolled on his bed until he hears the door bell. He puts on his shirt that was neatly folded on his bedside table and went towards the living room to answer the door.

                “Yeah?” Andy asked as he was still rubbing his eyes. It was Eric. “Hyung” Eric also seemed to be just woken up since he was in his pyjamas.

                “Andy-ah... can you help hyung for a while?” Eric asked as he enters Andy’s unit. Andy looked up as to register what he said.

                “Help in what?” Andy asked.

                “Cooking” Eric said that made Andy frown at him. Usually, Eric was the one who would cook meals for him and his wife.

                “Why?” Andy asked.

                “Stacy’s trying to take over the kitchen” Eric said, scratching his head and Andy just widen his eyes.

Later...

                Chris just woke up; she looked at her clock to see it was already 8:30 in the morning. She grumbled at her oversleeping. She gets up of bed and looked at the mirror that was placed in front of her bed. She looks so messy with her bed hair—well being curly and all, it was always hideous in the morning. She fixed her hair in a pony tail and puts on sweatpants since she sleeps using only short shorts, then after she went to the bathroom to do her daily necessities.

                Chris steps out of her room using her eyeglass and inhaled some sweet aromatic scent. She follows her sense of smell and approached the kitchen. She peeked inside the kitchen to see Andy and Eric sitting while Stacy serving them some coffee.

                “Oh—Maehyeong, come and join us” Eric called as Stacy put another bowl of rice. Chris looked at the viands: kimchi stew, egg rolls and jigae.             

                Chris sat in front of Andy who was a bit anxious. She waited quietly as Stacy sat and Eric started to eat. Soon as the other 3 fills their bowl with the viands, Chris started serving herself. She first tried the egg then the Kimchi stew then the jigae. Stacy, Eric and Andy eyed at her expression carefully. Chris wasn’t that familiar with Korean cuisines that’s why she’s a bit reluctant about the taste.

                “How’s the food?” Stacy asked.

                “Tasty” Chris said while nodding her head and eats a spoonful of rice. “Who cooked?”

                “Of course it’s me!” Stacy said smugly. Eric and Andy just looked at each other.

                “Ah... then I look forward to see you cooking them” Chris said softly. “I want to learn too... that is... if you’re the one who cooked them”

                “Y-yah!” Stacy looked at her in mock accusing tone.

                “Stacy, you’re still a good liar” Chris said and laughed. “I bet it’s one of them who cooked these” Stacy sighed.

                “You reaaaally know your eonnie, do you” Stacy said and eats her breakfast.

                “Of course~” Chris smiled at her.

                “What’s with the eye glass?” Stacy asked. “You stopped wearing them since 17”

                “Weak vision... the doctor recommended eyeglasses instead of contacts” Chris said as she adjusted her glasses.

                “But you’re covering your pretty eyes! Most Koreans would prefer like those eyes” Stacy said and Chris laughed at her making Eric and Andy look at them curiously.

                “That’s why I’m hiding them... because they’re too pretty” Chris said.

                “Nehh... you’re good at hiding, aren’t you” Stacy said testily and Chris smiled. “Including the fact you’re engaged?” Chris stopped smiling.

                “I don’t know what you’re talking about” Chris looked at her food and eats fast.

                “You’re a bad liar, saeng... Eomma told me you’re supposed to get married this month” Stacy said as soon she remembered the calls she made the night before. Chris looked at her seriously.

                “I’m not getting married” Chris said. “Let’s just leave it at that”

                “Whyyy???” Stacy nagged. “I can’t believe it! He’s a good guy according to Eomma! What happened?!”

                “I’m not getting married, okay?” Chris said. “Besides... it’s a broken engagement... it doesn’t matter now” Stacy calmed down and looked at her sister as she finished eating. “Thank you for the food” Chris stands up and washed her utensils then left.

                “I think you should have just kept quiet” Eric told Stacy who looked sadly at where Chris passed a while ago.

                “Ahh... now it’s going to be hard for her to find a husband...” Stacy sighed.

                “Why?” Andy asked.

                “You see... when she loves a man, she’s going to look at him forever” Stacy said sadly.

                “Ah jinjja?” Eric asked.

                “That’s the reason why she’s too elusive around men... she’s afraid” Stacy said.

                “Why?” Andy asked again.

                “I don’t really know though she likes guys because she felt comfortable when talking to them, but she’s also being careful around them” Stacy said. “Now it’s going to take yeeears to find someone”

                “Why don’t she just meet anyone... who knows it might work out” Andy said, Stacy laughed.

                “It’s not like someone would just pop out of nowhere” Stacy said when—

                “ANYEEEEOOOONNNNGGG!!!” Minwoo appeared waving his hands childishly at the people in front of him and trailing behind him was a groggy HyeSung in his pyjamas.

                “Yah, how did you get in?” Eric asked leaning on his chair while looking at MinWoo’s bright expression.

                “I know the password~” MinWoo said and Stacy glared at Eric.

                “What bought you here?” Andy asked as he took a sip on his coffee.

                “Nothing~” MinWoo said.

                “Why did you drag me here for?” HyeSung asked and takes a seat and Stacy served the new comers some coffee.

                “Nothing” MinWoo laughed at Hyesung’s pissed face.

                “Yah @#$@#$%! I slept too late last night!” HyeSung cursed at MinWoo who just carresses his face.

                “Wae? Are you thinking of me?” minWoo asked seductively “I’m sorry, but I don’t do guys” Andy laughed loudly.

                “Yah, Sungie is mine!” Eric pipes in while Stacy just looked at them weirdly.

                “Eww you guys!” Stacy looked at them in mock disgust. MinWoo smiled slyly at her.

                “What? Are you afraid that we’ll steal your husband” MinWoo asked. “Don’t worry, I’m not interested with him, be more worried about Hyesung stealing him” Stacy just laughed.

                “Yah, I’m hungry” Hyesung grumbled and looked at the food.

                “Say... where’s baby sister?” MinWoo asked that made Stacy look at him pointedly. “What... just asking”

                “Baby sister is in her room, no need to meet the short ahjussi” Stacy said and MinWoo just laughed at her. “Anyways... I have to leave for work in a while so...”

                “Baby sister’s going to be alone here?” MinWoo asked excitingly. “Let me keep her company~”

                “No” Hyesung, Andy and Eric said in unison.

                “If there’s someone I trust... it should be Andy oppa” Stacy said plainly but Andy just widen his eyes.

                “Why me?!” Andy asked.

                “Because... Eric and I are going to work and I don’t trust this person” Stacy pointed at MinWoo.

                “How about me?” Hyesung asked, MinWoo shot him a look.

                “You and Chris might end up bickering with each other” Stacy said. “Both of you have the same attitude”

                “I trust Andy too” Eric piped in.

                “Yah, if you put it like that, then what am I?” MinWoo said indignantly.

                “A ert?” Andy said and all of them burst into laughter.

...

                “Yah... the little sister is already old enough to take care of herself, why does Stacy needs you to take care of her?” Hyesung asked Andy as they were on their way towards their unit. Hyesung needs to get ready for his schedule while Andy needs to at least to prep up his self for this day.

                “Stacy really cares or her younger sister... If I have a younger sibling, no matter how old, I’d still care for him/her” Andy reasoned. “Plus—Stacy told us yesterday that the first people who’ll become her friends is me and Eric” Andy added smugly and Hyesung scoffs.

                “That’s just her theory” Hyesung who doesn’t want to feel inferior to the magnae said. “You see, we’ll be friends too!”

                “Whatever hyung” Andy said as he steps out of the elevator. “See you~”

...

                Chris was sitting on the couch while a blabbing sister was walking back and forth in front of her; giving her some house rules like: no going inside the master bedroom, don’t go out unless Andy accompanies her, Don’t use the kitchen without the supervision of Andy, If there’s any favour to be done: ask Andy about it, obey Andy’s requests, behave in front of Andy, etc... etc...

                Chris stared at her as though she was some crazy woman.

                “So you want me to just sit here and be a good girl all day?” Chris said plainly and Stacy smiled. She looked at Eric if he has other suggestions, but Eric just shrugged. “Stacy... is Andy my nanny?”

                “Andy OPPA for you” Stacy corrected her. “Not really a nanny, but as an older brother”

                “But...” Chris thought of having to have a male in the same house and they’re alone.

                “You’re not that familiar with Korean etiquettes and Andy-oppa will teach you. Plus he’s a reliable man” Stacy said.

                “And friendly too” Eric added.

                “Can’t I go with you?” Chris asked.

                “No because I have an appointment with my client today and Eric has to go to his shooting” Stacy said. Both Stacy and Eric are already dressed for the day and Eric’s manager is already waiting for them.

                “So... what will I do?” Chris asked.

                “Anything you want, just don’t go out without Andy” Stacy said and Andy enters the living room. “Anyways, we have to go now” Andy was standing near the entrance as Eric and Stacy passed by him.

                “Take care of her” Stacy told Andy who just nodded.

                *Sound of door closing*

                *Silence*

                *chirp-chirp*

                *cricket-cricket*

                ...

                ...

                ...

                “Well... this is awkward” Chris blurts out and Andy just laughed nervously. 

 


DongWan: Ooooooh Andy~ left alone with a yeoja!
MinWoo: Tsk! This guys' too sharp!
Andy: That was not my making!
HyeSung: I wonder what activities will they make?
Andy: Stupid hyungs -.-
JunJin: That's not the issue here!
Eric: huh?
JunJin: the issue is... MinWoo hyung is a ert!
SHINHWA: KEUHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
MinWoo: First a creeper... now a ert?
Hyesung: that's convenient! 
Eric: You can be anything!

KpopLover7087   Yes I like your wife, Eric. She reminds me of my friends. I hardly get to see them because they're so busy with school. Ah, so Hyesung is weak when it comes aegyo? Thats cute! From what I know of Shinhwa so far, Hyesung would have to be my favorite... But not in a lovey dovey way like I am with most kpop idols. You guys are way too old for me compared to my age... Love your story Author-nim!<3

Hyesung: *blushes* 
Eric: Haha too bad... it's not lovey dovey way !!

HyeSung: At least I'm her favorite *happy-happy*
Eric: Don't worry Love (can I call you Love?) , you can always contact my wife if you want to :D

Patch1997   Hahahah i'm sorry junjin you just seem like a creeper to me :P but after this chapter it seems like minwoo is the realy creeper.... Give that ring back!The luggage awww its alright everyone has those off days. It just happened to be Chris'sAuthor- nim keep up the awsome work!! I'm loving this story!
JunJin: AHAHAHHA that hit's the spot, ain't it hyung?
MinWoo: So not...
Andy: Waht are you going to do with the ring?
Minwoo: I guess the author want me to sell it

CM_Style   AEGYO MAKES HYESUNG BLUSH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!! No matter what, fictional or real that will happen and the members will laugh. Hahaahahahaha. JunJin, good job on noticing that Hyesung was blushing because of aegyo. Hehehehe
DongWan: Ahahahaha!!! This person really likes aegyo! it's too obvious when he's around cute girls
HyeSung: Yah, at least I'm not a ert!
JunJin: yeah... unlike a certain someone!

andy_dyan   Whats up with syung?!^^ lol is he attracted to chris also?^^ poor guy he is really weak when it comes to aegyo... gonna wait for the revelation about that engagement ring....Yah Andy oppa! I like your name also we got the same letters on our names^^
Andy: Waaahhh! I just noticed ^^ and about that ring... it seemed like MinWoo hyung won't give it back
DongWan: He's a total creeper...
Eric: ...

AiMei_4  Lol DongWan-ssi... feisty means lively~ I kind of laughed at the luggage part xD it kinda happened to me ahahhaha
Dongwan: Call me oppa!
MinWoo: that's what I call totla creeper!
Eric: not much as you though

 

ShinMei: Anyyyeeeeonnnngg~~~ How's the update? Kekkekekekekeekekke!
How will Andy spend his time with the little sister? Will he survive?

Anyhoo~ what's up with the broken engagement? hmmm it seems like MinWoo got a chance!!! but... is MinWoo's feelings real or just messing up?

FIND OUTTTTTT!!!