Cinderella

Photo Album

                *click!*

                *click!*

                “Good! Very good!”

                --goes the photographer. The ShinHwa members are busy giving a big grin to the photographer.

                “Give me the biggest smile!” The photographer yelled and ShinHwa members cheered and smiled at the camera. “Goood! That concludes our photo session”

                The members went to the dressing room to take off their costumes. They’re doing some holiday pictures for calendars. Stacy was the one who hand-picked all the designs for their costumes today since she was known in the fashion world for her designs. They carefully gave their costumes to the staff and start to dress themselves up.

                Stacy was just facing her laptop, browsing something on the internet. Eric went to her to see what she was busy about.

                “What’s up?” Eric asks as he puts on his sweater since it was already autumn. Eric sees a couple of women’s footwear on the screen of the laptop. “Looking for designs?”

                “No” Stacy said.

                “Then what?” Eric asks but then... Chris shows up and glares at her sister.

                “Found them?” Chris asks grumpily. The shinhwa members look at Chris as she walks uncomfortably. All of them looked down to see Chris wearing heels that were obviously bigger than her feet.

                “No” Stacy said sternly. “Seriously... I should look up your shoe size on the children’s section”

                “Stacy!” Chris grumbled. “You ruined my heels, so you have to look one for me!”

                “But those heels look good on you” Stacy said. “And I thought you were a seven!”

                “No!” Chris grumbles again, seriously pissed and then walks out.

                “Where are you going?” Stacy asks.

                “Out!” Chris said and shuts the door behind her.

                “Geez!” Stacy said and snaps her laptop off and proceeds to keep her things. The Shinhwa members look at each other and then went to go back to packing their things—except for MinWoo who was done in a jiffy.

                “Your sister might get lost” MinWoo said but Stacy was busy with her phone. Stacy was not paying any attention to him. “I said, your sister might get lost!” MinWo raises his voice just enough to get the attention of everybody.

                “So?” Stacy looks at him. MinWoo frowned and looks at the other members.

                “Aren’t you worried?” MinWoo asked.

                “No” Stacy said and proceeds with her phone.

                “But she’s your sister!” MinWoo said. Stacy shakes her head and looks at him pointedly.

                “She’s old enough” Stacy said. “And if you are sooo worried, go after her” MinWoo stopped and looked at the other members.

                “No taking back of your words?” MinWoo asks Stacy then grabs his things and sprints out of the room leaving the other members and Stacy who were too confused at what just happened.

 

                MinWoo sprints through the hallway, passing through people—

                Me? My name’s Lee MinWoo also known as ‘M’.

                Born in the year of 1980—no scratch that—1979. Yeah, I know I’m a bit old... but age is just a number.

                MinWoo peeks on several rooms and even asks the females who came out of the restroom if Chris was there.

                Ah~ I can’t find her...

                He then again proceeds to the lobby to see several models coming in and out of this high class building he was in. Several people greets him with equal respect, he would smile at them but wink at the females. He looks out to see a familiar- small figure walking towards the other side of the road. MinWoo smiles and was about to sprint towards her when—

                “Oppa~” A lady grabs on his arm. MinWoo looks to his side to see a known super model.

                “HaeNa!” MinWoo was startled. HaeNa links her arms onto him and clings on him.

                “Did you miss me?” HaeNa asks lovingly.

                “Uhm...” MinWoo looks outside to see Chris was nowhere to be found.

                “Come on!” HaeNa pulls him out.

                “T-to where?” MinWoo asks, looking at her incredulously.

                “To the cafe~ let’s talk!” HaeNa pulls him towards the exit of the building.

                Aish... jinjja...

                MinWoo has no choice but to be lead on by her. They went to the nearest cafe to have a chat. HaeNa was ecstatic that she was talking to him never ending and MinWoo was just ‘listening’ to her conversations—he would go ‘really?’ ‘ahhh’ ‘I see’ and other replies as well. He was just busy to sipping his drink and he could careless of what HaeNa was saying something about how lucky MinWoo was by having her together with him.

                “Then I was like—oh! Oppa... look at the girl... she’s eyeing us...” Haena whispered at him MinWoo looks from her to his side. He was about to disregard it and turn his attention back at HaeNa when he looks at the other girl again.

                It was Chris.

                MinWoo looks at her in disbelief; his eyes were really wide as though he was caught in something unforgivable. Chris looks at him casually confused and then looks at her food then continue eating as much as she wants. MinWoo gulps a bit, not knowing why he should feel nervous in any way. HaeNa scoffs and sighs as she looks at how Chris was eating.

                “Omo... with that kind of food, she’ll become a whale or something considering she’s already fat” HaeNa said that was still in earshot for Chris—meaning, Chris was hearing her clearly. “And gosh, look at those heels! Why would she wear them if her feet are too small?”

                Chris huffed.

                “Mind your own business” Chris speaks clearly while not looking at HaeNa who scoffs and chuckles.

                “Wae? Scared or something?” HaeNae asks, MinWoo looks at Haena in disbelief. Chris looks at HaeNa.

                “Why should I be, Ahjuma?” Chris said that made MinWoo nearly laugh. HaeNa gave her a death glare and stands up, causing all other customers to look on her way.

                “Mworago? Ahjuma? Yah! Who the heck are you?!” HaeNa yells at her. “Don’t you know who I am?!”

                “No” Chris said as she calmly drinks her coffee.

                “Yah! You brat!” HaeNa places her hands on her hips while MinWoo just adjusts his cap, not wanting the attention.

                “Shh... ahjuma... you’re making a fuss” Chris said and taking another sip of her coffee but HaeNae slaps it off her.

                “Yah... you ungrateful little brat, you think you’re so tough huh? Look at yourself! You don’t even match for me!” HaeNa bursts out. “You look like a fat piece of ! Maybe you eat a live pig everyday huh?”

                “So... are you comparing us two?” Chris asks and she stands up. “Yeah... go on compare” A very clear comparison... the total opposite. HaeNa was tall, slender, porcelain-skinned and well verse in fashion while Chris was short, chubby, and a bit tan and she was just wearing simple clothes.

                “Look at you... you’re nothing compared to me!” HaeNa yelled. “Are you even a person!? You look like a beast!” Chris smirks and laughs pleasantly.

                “I must be a person... because I don’t behave like a beast like what you are doing now” Chris said, keeping her cool. “I’m going now... I don’t need to waste my time” Chris said with a bow. HaeNa was speechless and minWoo was just sitting, looking elsewhere, waiting for Chris to leave. The other customers were back to talking about what just happened. HaeNa was real angry about this, she looks at minWoo.

                “Yah, oppa! Why didn’t you defend me?!” HaeNa whined. “She called me a beast!”

                “You shouldn’t have noticed her from the start” MinWoo said in a pained expression.

                “She was looking at you!” HaeNa whined again.

                “Even so...” MinWoo said and stands up then grabs his bag. “You shouldn’t have looked down on other people just because you’re a model”

                MinWoo left her on her seat, shocked at what he just did. He went outside to find any trace of Chris... but she was nowhere to be found. He became pissed and just walks through the busy crowd—walking to anywhere his feet would lead him.

                Ah... I’m unlucky today...

                MinWoo stops walking when he noticed someone by the park bench. He smiled when he saw Chris holding a shoe, looking at it carefully. MinWoo approaches her and sits beside her. Chris looked sideways to see him looking at the road with different people and different cars pass by them. She just rolls her eyes and continues looking at her shoes. MinWoo saw it that the heels broke—then he looks at her feet which was really small and was also bruised.

                She must have tumbled a while ago...

                “Your shoe is broken” MinWoo said.

                “Obviously” Chris snaps back. “What are you doing here? Your girlfriend’s going to be ballistic to find you here”

                “HaeNa?” MinWoo sighs and leans back. “Yeah, she’d be promising for a girlfriend” Chris rolls her eyes.

                “Yeah... perfect overalls” Chris said casually and MinWoo looks sideways to se Chris looking nowhere.

                “Yeap... perfect overalls” MinWoo rephrased. “Hey, I know a place where every shoe sizes are being sold” Chris looks up at him.

                “Oh good” Chris nodded. "Now I can buy one”

                “What’s the size of your feet? 7?” MinWoo asks as he takes a look at her foot.

                “Smaller than that” Chris said sheepishly.

                “6 and a half?” MinWoo looks at her incredulously.

                “No... smaller” Chris said in a small voice.

                “6?!” MinWoo couldn’t believe it.

                “No... 5 and a half...” Chris admitted that MinWoo just stares at her. “Ah waaaeee! Stop starign at me like that!”

                “Cinderella’s feet, huh?” MinWoo chuckles.

                “Mwoh?” Chris looks at him.

                “You have Cinderella’s feet... her feet was too small that only that glass slipper could fit in.” MinWoo said “Let’s go” MinWoo laughs at her lightly and sits in front of her with his back facing her.

                “What are you doing?” Chris asks.

                “Offering a back ride” MinWoo said. “You can’t walk bare-footed, can you?”

                “Are you crazy?” Chris asks indignantly.

                “Maybe I am” MinWoo said calmly. “Come on... it’s just a bit walk from here”

                “But...” Chris protested and stands up. “I’m heavy...”

                “Don’t worry” MinWoo said as he took her legs making Chris falls towards his back.

                MinWoo stands up and felt Chris’ weight on his back. He felt her tensed a bit as he carries her and her head buries on his shoulder making him feel the scent of her hair. It was sweet as strawberry and cool as mint. Her dark brown curls fell straight sideways and it moves when wind went past blowing it. MinWoo looked at her buried face and smiled.

                “Are you scared?” MinWoo asks.

                “Neh...” Chris whimpers without lifting her head.

                “Don’t be” MinWoo said assuringly. “I won’t let you go—and if you fall, I’ll catch you”

                MinWoo starts to move towards the other direction... causing people to look at them curiously. Some girls giggled about the action—MinWoo carrying a girl behind him while Chris’ head was still buried on his shoulder and her arm circles around his neck while holding onto her shoes. A lot of people are wondering what are they doing in broad daylight and it’s not even shooting for a movie. It’s a rare opportunity for them to see such action.

                What more is that... it was MinWoo... the Lee MinWoo.

                “Oppa! Who’s that girl?” A random girl asks as MinWoo passed a group of girls. Chris never dared to lift her head.

                “Her?” MinWoo asks and looks sideways where Chris’ head rested. “She’s my Cinderella”

 


Eric: Cinderella huh... does that makes you the prince?
MinWoo: Yeap!
Hyesung: I DISAGREE~~~ I'm more pince-y like here!
MinWoo: But you're not Chris' prince--I am!
DongWan: Wah! I hope I did that one!
MinWoo: hehehe~ I have the brains for these things!
Andy: that's just too cheesy!
Junjin: Yeah... it's contracting!
MinWoo: Cheh~ i'm just too smart in romance~
Eric: Ah Whatever--to me, you're still Special Stupid
ShinHwa: KEUHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

 

AiMei_4 : ahh... i can feel the sibling fights too -.- my sister is horrible! XD btw... MinBong! when are you going to make your move??? 
ShinMei: Eoooooniiiieee~~~ long time no see!!! OMOOO~~~ I MISSED YOU!!!
MinWoo: I already made my move
JunJin: Ah... I want to ruin it...
DongWan: I'm with you jin!

xCM_Style: Minwoo should win! Because he had feelings for Chris first! Honestly, siblings fight like that? I see them at home everyday, my brothers fight like crzy and they are 4 years apart. The oldest will then hit really hard on the younger one and then he cries, my parents come in and the cycle continues~~ not like I can stop them, I am the youngest:P Dongwan can cook? Hmmm. Hyesung can cook with a heck load of sesame seeds and oil, but it don't mind, I love them:) Eric can cook I guess. Minwoo can somewhat cook? Andy is the best!! JunJin can't cook but cooks japchae well!! 
ShinMei: Yeap~ I gathered a few info about DongWan--I watched ShinBang ep 45-46. He and (I forgot which sistar member) won in the couple cooking~ because of DongWan's brilliant cooking! XD MinWoo is a good cook, I can really tell and Eric is a bit like Andy, can really cook well as for Hyesung and JunJin-- I have no comments.
HyeSung: That's just harsh!!! If it's like that, then Ill go with CM_Style and cook sangyupsal with sesames! You will come with me... right?
Eric: The sibling fights... sounds like us XD And the magnae can't stop us when we're fighting then we'll pick on him the most then he'll end up crying
Andy: You're too much, hyung -.-
DongWan: But we love you andy~

xKpopLover7087 Ok! I'll call all of you oppa!...except Minwoo ahjussi. Ahjussi why am I a traitor? Are you jealous that I like other kpop groups? For that I'll call you ahjussi! Aww Chris eonnie I know what it feels like to be teased by siblings and I'm also really sensitive and cry over the smallest of things. I have sooo many siblings. Earlier my oldest brother kept yelling at a game because he couldn't beat it and I told him to be quiet but he just yelled at me to be quiet. I cry every time some yells at me even if it something small. Love your story Author-nim!<3...Author-nim, would it be okay if I call you eonnie? 
MinWoo: uhm... I was talking about DongWan being a traitor...
JunJin: Really? What's your rank in the siblings? youngest?
HyeSung: ah elder brothers are like that (looks at Eric)
Eric: What... I was the youngest son!
ShinMei: Sure~ Call me eonnie XD I was born in the year 1995 kekeke

 

ShinMei: AHAHAHA funny comments section xD

Anyways~ KYAH!!! I was a giddy ! hehehe imagine if your ShinHwa bias carry you on his back? what would you feel? 

Me? I'll feel like it's heaven! then I'm ready to die from the fans TT_TT