Baby Sitting pt 2

Photo Album

                TTAK BAAAMMM!!!

                “AIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Junjin cried as he felt the stinging sensation on his forehead. He threw himself back wriggling in pain while Chris, HyeSung and Andy laughed at the scene, faces covered black coloured drawings from coal.

                Hyesung, who has a few coal drawings on his face and arms; keeps on laughing even though he’s trying to shuffle the card. Andy and Chris both have their faces painted in black, trying not to let their face touch any white furniture to avoid it from getting dirty. JunJin heaves a few heavy sigh before showing his face at the others. The other 3 laughs again because of the visible red dot on his forehead because of Andy’s flick.

                “Yah! Now I know how Chris felt earlier!” JunJin commented through heavy sighs.

*earlier*

                “Yaaaaahhhh! Don’t!” They hear Chris’ agonizing tone from the kitchen. JunJin and Hyesung looks at each other.

                “Eeeessh! Yah... don’t move” They hear Andy’s serious tone.

                “It hurts when you do it!” Chris’s voice said.

                “Of course! I’m a guy!” Andy’s voice retorted. Hyesung and JunJin looked at each other horridly.

                “Niiiieee! Oppa!!!” Chris said. “Aaack!”

                “See? It doesn’t hurt much now... does it?” Andy said. “Chris? Chris? Omo... omo...” Andy’s tone was anxious. The thing is, Chris was not responding that it alarms JunJin and Hyesung. The two of them stomps towards the kitchen to see what happened.

                “Yah!” Hyesung yells as soon as he steps into the scene.

                And what a scene greets his vision!

                Andy and Chris having their faces in black colour!

                “Y-yah...” Hyesung managed to stutter when. Andy and Chris looked at him and JunJin came into the scene. It was when Chris suddenly flicked Andy’s forehead while he was distracted.

                “AAAAAACCCK!” Andy yelped in pain.

*back to the present*

                It was a bit awkward to see Chris and Andy in their charcoal black face. They were playing a card game where if the other lose, the winner will paint the coal on his face. But then when they ran out of space where to paint, Andy suggested ttak bam (flick).

                So JunJin and HyeSung ended up playing with them too.

                “YAHHH MONKEY!” Chris pointed at JunJin again who lost on the card game called ‘monkey-monkey’ (a card game in the province of Philippines and the loser will be called as the monkey).

                “Aiiiiish jinjja! Why do I keep on losing?” JunJin said as he readies his forehead again for another flick. “Yah, yah! Do it gently or my skull’s going to crack open—especially you!” JunJin pointed at Andy. Little did he know that Andy and Chris are working together to get either Junjin or hyesung lose all the time.

TTAK-BAM!!!

                “AAAAIIIICCCKKKK!” JunJin yelped again.

                “Yah... gwaenchana?” Hyesung asked, amused at his younger brother. Junjin, with eyes closed shakes his head.

                “I think I lost a part of my memory” JunJin said that made the other 3 laugh. “Can’t we play another game?”

                “Let’s get a break first” HyeSung said as he remembers the food they brought.

                 He went to the plastic bag and Andy went to help him, leaving Chris in her black face and a red-dotted forehead JunJin in the living room. Chris took a wet tissue from the coffee table and wipes her face while JunJin carefully observe her. He chuckles at the garment that she’s wearing... a shirt and sweatpants. Somehow, she reminded him of someone.

                Hyesung and Andy came back with the food and some soju. Chris looks at the liquor strangely as though it was her enemy. JunJin placed the table in the middle so Andy and HyeSung could place the food. Andy prepares the soju cups for his hyungs and pours out the drink for them.

                “Do you drink?” Andy asked and Chris shakes her head. “Allergic?” Chris shakes her head again.

                “Then what is the problem?” Hyesung asked.

                “I don’t really drink” Chris said softly.

                “Eyyyy, you should drink if a senior offers you” Hyesung said and pours out a shot for Chris whose eyes twitch a bit. “A shot won’t hurt you”

                “Yeap, it’s good for blood circulation” Andy nods as he says this.

                Chris knows that drinking with seniors is like an honour in korea and the junior must take what the senior gives. But it was the otherwise in Philippines... especially that she’s a female. The 3 of them looks at her expectingly as though it was normal for them. Chris couldn’t help but feel annoyed by them... especially by Hyesung.

                “Drink it one shot!” JunJin pipes in and Chris stares at him.

                “Go on, Chris... it won’t hurt you” Andy said.

                “Uhm...” Chris hesitates.

                “What’s the matter... can’t take a shot?” JunJin roused her that made Chris give him a pointed look and grabs the shot glass then downs it in one go.

                “Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhh!”

...

                MinWoo and Dongwan were browsing through a book shop. They didn’t use their disguises since it doesn’t matter much to them since they are already old, let’s face it xD. Some people would go to them and ask for autographs even ask a picture with them. It was nice to see that some fans would still ask for some autographs from them.

                “What are you looking for?” MinWoo asked as DongWan goes through some books.

                “Miss Starry’s works... I heard her latest was already released” DongWan said as he browsed through shelves and stands.

                “You really liked that author’s works... don’t you” MinWoo said, shaking his head in amusement.

                “Of course” DongWan said “I’m looking forward even to meet the author”

                “Wae, did you send your admiration letter to the author already?” MinWoo asked.

                “Yeah... but the author didn’t send her response yet” DongWan said.

                “How sure are you that the author is a girl?” MinWoo asked, frowning at him. DongWan laughs at him.

                “Miss Starry, MinWoo... Miss... it’s girl” DongWan said.

                “And if it’s a guy?” MinWoo asked amusedly while DongWan rolls his eyes and turns to the sales lady.

                “Excuse me... are there any new books of Miss Starry?” DongWan asked and the lady’s face flushed.

                “Y-yes sir” The lady said “But it’s a limited edition book and it’s on demand, so it’s on bid”

                “Jinjja?!” DongWan asked. “Are there no more copies?”

                “I’m afraid so...” The lady said meekly while DongWan seeps some air from his mouth.

                “How much is the current bid?” DongWan asked.

                “The book is priced to 1 million won...” The lady said and DongWan and MinWoo’s mouths drop. “And it’s still rising”

                In the end, DongWan left the store empty handed. minWoo felt sad for DongWan as he was an avid reader of that author’s works. Both of them went towards their own hostel. DongWan was upset that he couldn’t get a copy...

                “Ah... jinjja” DongWan chimed.

                “Don’t worry... you’ll get a copy soon” MinWoo assured him.

                “Yeah right...” DongWan said. “Anyways... should we check up on Andy?” DongWan’s comment gets minWoo’s attention.

                “Yeah sure” MinWoo said and DongWan smiled at him knowingly.

                “Eeeeyyyy, you just want to see the little sister” DongWan laughs and MinWoo just smiled. “Yah... what’s your angle?”

                “What angle?” MinWoo asked as both of them gets out of the car and rides the elevator.

                “I mean, you seem to like the little sister so much” DongWan said.

                “Not really ‘like’ but... rather admiration. She’s like my ideal girl but there’s nothing else than that” MinWoo said.

                “Aren’t you going to court her?”  DongWan asked.

                “And what... getting killed b Stacy? Never mind” MinWoo said as they reached their destination. “Besides... it’s not like the little sister will like me anyways”

                “So you’re not going to court her?” DongWan asked as they went through the hallway.

                “No...” MinWoo said.

                “Good... because I will” DongWan said in a serious tone.

                “MWOH?!” MinWoo widens his eyes at DongWan who laughed hard.

                “Yah... why are you so affected? I was just kidding” DongWan said.

                “You better be” MinWoo said and punches in the password. Soon as they open the door—“Mwoyah....”

                DongWan drops his mouth soon as he saw the living room—

                JunJin, HyeSung and Andy were sprawled on the floor—TOPLESS!!! Everything was a mess! Bottles of Soju were scattered around and there were coal markings on the white couch, walls, tables, chairs, and even on Gomdori! The food containers were just placed anywhere and it was reeking of alcohol.

                “It seems like they had a drink...” DongWan said as he enters as he picks the bottles on the floor.

                “Yeah... obviously, Stacy’s going to kill them” MinWoo said and shakes his head. DongWan looks around to see their shirts thrown everywhere.

                “Why are they topless?” DongWan asks and gathers their shirts.

                “Molla” MinWoo said then both of them stopped their tracks and it dawned to them...

                “Where’s Chris?” DongWan asked horridly. Minwoo looked at the topless drunkards on the floor.

                “Yah! Yah!” MinWoo began shaking JunJin.

                “Yah! Where’s the little sister?!” DongWan pats Hyesung and Andy.

                “Aiiiisssh!!! MOLLA!!!” Hyesung grumbled and turns to lie flat on his stomach.

                “YAHH!” MinWoo shook JunJin and Andy.

                “Mwwwoooohh...” JunJin’s alcoholic breath came to MinWoo’s senses that he immediately coughs for air.

                “Yah! If something happened to the little sister we’re dead!!!” DongWan shakes Hyesung.

                “AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Go AWAY!” Hyesung flails DongWan’s hands off him.

                “If Stacy sees this house—”

                “WHAT THE????????????”

                Stacy and Eric... at the door... staring at their once cleaned home... now... a mess.


Eric: Yah.. you three, what did you do to Chris?
JunJin: It was Hyesung's fault!
Hyesung: Mwoh?! 
MinWoo: And you called me the ert and creeper?!
DongWan: Aiiissshh Andy, we trusted you!
Andy: I DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!!

KpopLover7087 I'd find it very awkward and creepy if someone called me Lover, so I'll go with Love. I don't know if I really want to know what Andy and Chris were doing. Love your story Author-nim!<3 
Hyesung: Eric is Creepy!
Andy: I didn't do anything!!! For real!
Eric: I doubt that....

xCM_Style HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!! I GLORIFY MINWOO!! LOL!jkjkjkjkjk. I think that chris and andy are cooking? I dont know. hahahha!! Shinhwa being dorky again~~ hehehehehe 
MinWoo: That's right... GLORIFY ME!!! MUOHOHOHO!!!
JunJin: Yeap~ they're 'cooking' something *wriggles eyebrow*
DongWan: They better not...

xfeelgyo I dunno what to say.. Why I'm not find this one earlier? It's hilarious xD I like chris's personality, but imagining her does it to our lovely shinhwa is annoy me to death *pouted* dongwan oppa, I'll steal ur bag for sure lol hyesung oppa, don't worry, our cutie-pie andy won't do any harm to her ^^
Thanks for update author-nim ^^ 
Hyesung: WAAAHHHH!!! I LIKE YOUR NAME!!!
DongWan: *grabs bag* NOOOO DON't STEALLL IT!! *aegyo*
SHINHWA: EEEEEEEEEWWWW!!!

xorangekath (: Are you pairing her with minwoo or andy??? Now im confused lol. But cute chapter. Wannie's bag really ticks the other guys. Update soon, kei? 
ShinMEi: Secret~~~
DongWan: Why not pair her with me?
Andy: Because you're a ert hyung...

xtsumoru : "where is my bag??" is totally hilarious...haha!!^^andy is doing something bad????the cute one??haha^^ 
Andy: I'm not!!!
Eric: I'm not so sure about that... 
DongWan: Yey~ they love me!!!

xandy_dyan Please no! >< relax... those weird sounds and conversations in the kitchen are not what I think it is.... right? RIGHT!? XD y mind is starting to work ohver time here! Lol! 
Andy: Have some faithhh
JunJin: wahh.... our changjos have some minds too
Hyesung: We're having that kind of minsd too, not only them!!
Eric: no... just you

xPatch1997 (Loool you guys are dirty minded XD They are probably playing a game. And Minwoo you don't need to know what that means :P Heheheheh Oh I just calculated you guys are about 18-20 years older than me O__0. 
MinWoo: huh
Eric: That's because you're special stupid xD

JunJin: We're not that old...

 

 

AShinMei: I'm very sorry for the late update... 
My grandmother passed away recently that's why I can't update.

Hope you like this one :)