Mr. Kim pt 1

Photo Album

                Life is a photo album... filled with different persons. You cannot choose who you want to be in it but you can stay with the ones you want to be with... that is... with a given time.

                *click*

                Chris puts down the camera from her eyes to look at the shot she just took. It was a picture of a child sliding down the slide in a nearby park. Chris smiles at the picture as she sees the pure happiness of an innocent little girl on the picture. She really loves those kinds of smiles because it was rarely seen when you grow up. Chris hopes that someday she’d take a shot of pure happiness of a grown up person.

                She placed back the camera in its case for safe keeping and places her hand on the book she was reading a while ago. It was one of her favourite author’s books. Chris went out of the hostel just to have a clear mind and away from those drunken ahjussis.

                What happened to them you ask?

                Well, they played the card game again and the loser has to drink one shot of soju. Being tricky, Chris was able to win each game and avoid drinking. Hyesung and Andy was already on their limit and end up dropping to their position and sleep while JunJin, who doesn’t back out until he wins kept on challenging Chris on the card game. In the end, he was also beyond his limit and end up sleeping. Chris, who was a bit tipsy but still sober, decided to clear her mind outside the hostel and she found this park.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

                Chris looks at the caller: Stacy.

                “Yobosaeyo?”

                “YAAAAAAAAHHHH WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!”

                “I’m going, I’m going...”

                “YAH!”

*tooottt*

                Chris shakes her head and went to the nearest 7/11 store and buys some toblerones, painkillers, and some hot coffee drink. Soon as she was about to pay her items, she notices a magazine with her favourite author’s interview and she gets it then pays for it together with the food items she picked. She soon went back to the hostel.

                She was in front of the hostel and remembered she forgot the password. She pressed the doorbell and waits for the door to open. Eric was the one who open the door and Chris could see the relief on his face.  She gets in to see Hyesung, DongWan, JunJin, Andy, and MinWoo cleaning the place.

                Hyesung was keeping the bottles of soju while mumbling, JunJin wipes the coal off the couch, Andy mops the floor while DongWan and MinWoo keep the trashes. Soon as Chris enters the view, all five of them eyes at her. Chris looks at Stacy who was real mad and has her arms crossed.

                “Mwoyah...” Chris asks softly.

                “Didn’t I tell you not to get out without him?!” Stacy’s voice was really piercing as she points at Andy who seem to just cower.

                “And what? Wait for the headlines to say ‘Shinhwa’s Andy strolling out in the public drunk and with a girl’?” Chris retorts that made Stacy roll her eyes.

                “And you shouldn’t have drink soju!” Stacy told the 3 guys who were busy cleaning.

                “Don’t mind that... it was my fault they got drunk” Chris said and placed her bag on the couch and grabs something from the plastic bag.

                “Yah, how was it your fault?” Stacy asks pointedly, Eric stays behind and carries Gomdori.

                “It’s just my fault, okay?” Chris insists while the guys just look at each other. “Just leave it as is” Stacy narrows her eyes and went close to her and takes in her scent.

                “Did you drink with them?” Stacy asked.

                “Yes” Chris said.

                “Yah, you’re a female and you drink with guys?!” Stacy yelled then glared at JunJin and Hyesung.

                “As if you didn’t” Chris retorts and gets the toblerone and stuck it on her face. The guys seen the rapid change on Stacy’s expression.

                “Y-yah! Just because you gave this to me doesn’t mean you’re already clear of your fault!” Stacy said even though her eyes are dancing in bliss.

                “You better make those guys rest... I’ll clean the mess in a few moments” Chris said. “Cleaning doesn’t suit a guy” Chris said that brightens JunJin’s face.

                “SHE’S RIGHT!!!” JunJin pipes in and madse the other members look at him.

                “And yeah... there’s some drinks and pain killers in the bag... so... help yourself” Chris said and goes in her room to have a change of clothes.

                “Your sister’s an angel~” JunJin said happily as he sits on the couch while grabbing a drink. The rest of the members grab some drinks too.

                “Ah~ I like this coffee” Hyesung said and takes a painkiller before taking a drink of the coffee. “Yah, your sister seemed considerate”

                “Yeah, she brought us pain killers and coffee” Andy said and sniffed a bit.

                “She’s an angel, you’re a demon” MinWoo said with pursed lips. Then Chris steps out of her room with changed clothes and goes towards JunJin and reaches out her hand.

                “Mwoh?” JunJin asks while looking at her hand.

                “Can I have the rag?” Chris asks and JunJin gave it to her. Chris went to the coal and without much difficulty she did a much better job than him.

                “Yah... how did you do that? I kept on cleaning that spot but it won’t budge!” JunJin said and Chris looked at him plainly.

                “That’s how a woman does...” Chris said and looks at the guys plainly.

                “Yah... you don’t have to do this” DongWan said carefully.

                “Like I said... a man in never suited to clean” Chris said and then looks at her sister who was happily eating toblerones.

                “You like these kind of chocolates?” Eric asked her and Stacy nods cutely which was a rare event for them.

                “My sister likes toblerone most” Chris said then glares at her sister. “I hope you choke that chocolate!”

                And with that sentence, Stacy starts coughing.

                “Yah!” Stacy yells out and Chris dashed towards her room, leaving the guys confused.

                “What just happened?” Andy asked.

                “Tell me... is that an angel to you?”

...

                Eric was walking through the corridors while discussing something with MinWoo, DongWan and Andy about their next production. They have been busy in training newbies for stardom and it’s been working well for them since they’re a bit mature though they still release songs but not as same as before. Most of them are ballads. Now they’re concentrating on having trainees to continue their legacy and they already have several bands under their name.

                “Ah... begopah~” Andy said out of the blue making sure that Eric hears him. MinWoo turns to him.

                “Ah—go buy yourself some dinner! Stop mugging your hyung!” MinWoo told him in a mocking tone.

                “Which reminds me, Stacy’s invited us to go over this restaurant” Eric said as he closes the folder and grabs his phone. “She took her sister with her”

                “Should we go now?” DongWan asks happily and Eric just nodded.

                They set out towards the restaurant which was a bit far from their company. They used Eric’s car to save gasoline since it was his treat. On their way, DongWan took his small camera from his bag and starts polishing it while MinWoo observes him. Andy was in the front seat with Eric talking about something.

                “Your camera’s getting thinner with that kind of polishing” MinWoo teased and DongWan just smiled then puts up his camera to take a shot of MinWoo.

                “Say kimchi~” DongWan said to MinWoo who made a V sign and smiled.

                “KimChi~~~” MinWoo squeaks but instead of DongWan clicking, he puts his camera down. “Wae?”

                “Hyung... stop the car” DongWan said suddenly and Eric pulls the car over.

                “Wae?” Eric asked as soon as he stops the car then looks at DongWan.

                “Uhmm... I realized I have to buy something... you guys go on” DongWan said and grabs his bag then gets out of the car. “I’ll catch up with you!” He added and breaks into a brisk walk.

                “What’s up with him?” Andy asks.

                “Molla” Eric said and then picks up his pace and drives the car.

                DongWan looks back to make sure that Eric’s car was nowhere to be seen. He gave a heavy sigh and walks towards the place where he saw someone. In the middle of the busy street of Gwanghamun were the huge water fountain and a lady wearing a black hoodie and denim shorts with legging inside, aiming her camera at the random people playing in the water. DongWan looks at this lady in curiosity and readies his camera.

                DongWan raise his camera when he saw her eyes... they were a bit red and puffy behind those square specs. He hesitates... but then she smiles. He looked at her again and a brand new face greets his vision.

*click*

                Chris turns as she feels a flash on her; she was just checking her shot of a couple playing in the water fountain. On a distance he saw a familiar figure who was smiling at her awkwardly because he was caught. Chris has no idea to why he was there or to why he just took a shot of her.

                “Hey” DongWan said as he approaches her shyly. Chris just maintains herself, not looking at him.

                “Anyeonghasseo, DongWan-ssi” Chris bows at him while not looking at his face. Dongwan frowns and bents down to look at her face. “Oh—there’s something on your face!” He said pointing at her face with a cheerful smile.

                “What?” Chris presses her face in every part and DongWan smiled.

                “Your pretty face~” DongWan chirps and Chris frowns at him but nevertheless, she smiles a bit. “You should smile often... you look pretty when you do so... see?” DongWan shows her his shot of her when she smiled from his camera.

                “Why did you take a picture of me?” Chris asks instead of answering, DongWan raised his hands and took off her specs. “What are you doing?!”

                “Did you cry?” DongWan asks and Chris takes back her glasses. Realizing that Chris won’t answer DongWan looks up to the dark sky. “Mianhe... I shouldn’t have—”

                “I had a fight with my sister... something that’s not too trivial. I just needed a time to cool down” Chris said and puts on her eyeglasses. DongWan didn’t answer more but instead, he browses throughout the crowds and aims his camera to take shots.

                “Ah nice!” DongWan said and shows his shot to Chris.

                “DongWan-ssi—”

                “Call me oppayam~” DongWan smiles at her, showing his wrinkly eyes. Chris was speechless. “What... all the younger girls do!”

                “That’s just greasy!”

...

                Eric, Andy and MinWoo arrived at that restaurant where Stacy said she’s waiting. The restaurant was a highly exclusive restaurant where there are a few artists can be spotted taking their dinner; some even waves at them and they waved back. They spotted her on a table near the window, looking at her phone... But Chris was nowhere to be found.

                “Hey” Eric calls his wife and Stacy stands up revealing her tight fitting dress that compliments well with her body shape. MinWoo made an ‘o’ form on his mouth indicating that he’s impressed by her dressing.

                “Looking good” MinWoo nods and earns a smack from Eric.

                “Don’t hit on my wife” Eric rolls his eyes and focus his attention on Stacy who seemed disturbed. “What’s wrong?”

                “My sister...” Stacy said and looks at her phone again.

                “Wae?” Andy asks.

                “We have a big fight on our way here and then she runs away” Stacy said as she massages her temples.

                “Fight?” MinWoo asks.

                “Well... I kinda told her off about her outfit...” Stacy sighed. “That woman... is a fashion terrorist” Stacy sighs. “If JunJin oppa is bad at dressing, she’s worst”

                “Eh?” Eric frowns at her and laughs.

                “Now she’s not answering to my calls!” Stacy said, pissed. As if on cue, MinWoo’s phone rang. MinWoo looks at his phone and realized that it was a video call from DongWan.

                “Oh DongWannie~” MinWoo waves at the phone and DongWan waved too. “Where are you?”

                “I’m at xxxxx location” DongWan said. “Can you show the phone to Stacy?” MinWoo frowns and gave the phone to Stacy.

                “Mwoyah” Stacy asks while the rest of the members scrambles behind her to see what’s going on.

                “I’ve got what you want” DongWan said pulling off his drama act as though he was some sort of villain.

                “What are you talking about?” Stacy asks, DongWan gave her his greasy smile and showed her Chris who was sitting beside him while eating dumplings. “Yah, Chris!” Chris looks at her and rolls her eyes.

                “Eeesh... go away” Chris’s pissed tone said and just continues eating. MinWoo and Andy were confused to why DongWan and Chris were together. Then DongWan shows up again and smiles evilly.

                “If you don’t want something bad to happen to your sister, tell Eric CEO to deposit 10 billion won at my bank account!” DongWan said mockingly while MinWoo, Andy and Eric laugh at him.

                “Yah! Do you wanna die?!” Stacy yells that draws attention from the other guests. Then they heard chris’ tone.

                “Yah! 10 million won?! Do I look I worth 10 million won?! I WORTH SEVERAL MILLIONS OF U.S. DOLLARS!!!”

                Eric and Andy laughs at her over reaction. DongWan seems like he got a new thought on his mind.

                “Right! Eric! Deposit millions of dollars in my account then I will set your CheoJe free!” DongWan said seriously. “Your time is only until midnight!” Stacy grits her teeth.

                “Yah... if something happens to her... I’ll cut off your *beep* have it preserved then sell it on the internet!”

 


DongWan: O_O I should be careful then!
Eric: Yah... why were you playing as a kidnapper...
MinWoo: Yeah, you look more like a phaedophile
DongWan: Ah... then I'm the most good looking phaedophile there is!
Andy: Hyung... that's just too... eeeeeeuuuurrg!
JunJin: Why would she spend her time with you?!
Hyesung: You deserved it if Stacy did cut your *beep*
DongWan: Yah, I wanna have children too!

 

KpopLover7087 : I don't think Eric is creepy... You sure you didn't do anything, Andy? 'Cause it looks like you did something. What did you guys do to Chris?! Where is she, is she alright? They didn't do anything to her, right? I'm sorry about your grandmother Author-nim... I know what it feels like to lose a relative... Love your story Author-nim!<3 
Andy: I didn't do anything~~~ yey! I'm innocent!
JunJin: I swear... Hyesung did something, we can't tell if that person is drunk...
Hyesung: Yah, If there's someone trustworthy enought, that would be me!

xPatch1997Woop i was right about the game ;) And hahah guys you really are tht older thn me :P  Awww author- nim I'm so so sorry about your loss *hugs tightly* don't say sorry about not updating do it when u r ready ok We r all waiting aren't we *glares* SHINWHA we r gonna wait *nod head in agreement* author-nim u take all the time u need! 
ShinHwa: *Nods fearfully(?)*
JunJin: Nah... only Eric hyung is old xD
Eric: Yeahhhh and you're not
MinWoo: Ah! nevermind the age! WE'RE YOUNG AT HEART!

xorangekath : Just read a/n. Im so sorry for your loss.Hug for you dear I seriously laughed my head off when i realized monkey monkey is unggoy ungguyan. So you're really pairing her with minbongie??? *wiggles eyebrows* 
ShinMei: hahahhaha~ yeah, it's that game xD
MinWoo: Yeaaaahh pair her with me~
DongWan: no fair! you always get to be the main! *pouts*

xandy_dyan Uh oh! Syungjindy in trouble! Puhahaha!!!! 
Hyesung: I hate cleaning...
JunJin: Stacy was the worst!
Andy: Hopefully she won't kill us though

xfeelgyo : Hahahaha~ I knew it! Our cutie-pie Andy won't do any harm to chris. Andy is too pure to do that thing :p Oh hyesung oppa, I made this name only for u,my fav in shinhwa ^^ author-nim,where's chris? Oh! Is she hiding in her room? O.o HAHAHAHA I wonder, what will stacy and eric do to our trouble makers xD I'm sorry for ur grandma too. Fighting authot-nim ^^9 
Andy: bbuing bbuing~
Eric: Yah... how old are you to be doing that?
Hyesung: At least he didn't do that roaring aegyo you made!
Eric: BBBBUUIIIIINNNNGGGG BUIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!

xCM_Style HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I love this chapter!! But i really wonder where Chris disappeared to. I love Andy's ending of saying I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!! Sounds like Andy>_< no worries, I believed in Andy the whole time because I think he is the most innocent memberof shinhwa! KEKEKEKEKEKEKE 
JunJin: eeeeyyyy~ even though he looks innocent, he's a bit of devil when he's drunk
MinWoo Yeah you should have seen him!
Andy: at least I'm not a creeper and a ert...

 

 

 

ShinMei: Anyeong~
Thank you guys for the extended sympathy... I'm not sure if you guys knew AiMei Eonnie... she's an author in this site too, well she's had it harder than me when our GrandMother died... she's the one who taught me in this story writing so... if AiMei eonnie reads this... I hope she's already okay. Eonnie hwaiting!

Thank you guys for reading, I'll be updating frequently as possible~