Age Ranking Game

Photo Album

                Stopping by a restaurant, the 2 sisters plus ShinHwa were lead in a VIP room to avoid paparazzi and bothersome people. They ordered quite a bunch of meal (since Eric is paying) to let Chris has a taste of some Korean dishes.

                “So Chris, how old are you?” DongWan asked the other shot him a look.

                “I was born in 1992” Chris said as she looks at DongWan then looks at the centrepiece decoration.

                “Ehhh? You’re 13 years younger than the 4 of us!” DongWan said as though he was amazed while Chris just smiled(?).

                “So that means... the four guys are born in 1979, I presume?” Chris asked as she looks at them. They were seated in a round table so it’s easy to look where she wants.

                “Let’s play a game... should we let our Chris guess the age ranking?” JunJin asked.

                “Ok!” The others responded positively.

                “Chris... who do you think is the oldest to the youngest?” Stacy asked. Chris looked at each of them and her eyes lay on Eric and Andy.

                “Maehyeong seems to be the eldest” Chris said and Eric smiled bitterly. The others were already itching in excitement, thinking who’s going to be the laughingstock this hour. JunJin seemed really enthusiastic. “Well... I’m not really sure, the 2nd is... JunJin-ssi?” (well... that swiped off the smile on his face.)

                “BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Goes the other members.

                “Junjin-hyuuuuung!” MinWoo teased while JunJin seemed all hyped up.

                “Wae???” JunJin asked. Chris looked at him.

                “Because you’re old!” Dongwan piped.

                “I’m not that old!” JunJin grumbled.

                “Ani” Chris said and everyone turned to her attention. “I choose him because he’s tall” This also swiped off the smirk on Dongwan’s and MinWoo’s face. The other 4 especially JunJin and Eric laughed out loud at Chris’ remark.

                “Then the 3rd is?” Hyesung asked, Chris’ gaze turned to Andy who gave her a knowing look.

                “Andy-ssi?” Then again the laughter erupted loudly.

                “Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnngggg~~~” Hyesung called out lovingly at Andy whose face was buried on his arms.

                “Waahh! This is daebak situation (said in dialect)” MinWoo commented which added the laughter even more.

                “4th I guess... Hyesung-ssi?” Chris said that made Hyesung smug. “5th...” Chris looks at MinWoo and Dongwan.

                “Bbuing bbuing~” Minwoo said in a cute tone. Chris frowned.

                “Can I change my mind?” Chris said. “The rankings would be: MinWoo, Eric, JunJin, Hyesung, DongWan, and Andy”

                “Keuhahahhahahahahahah!!!!” The guys laughed at MinWoo’s rapid change of expression.

                “Yah, I thought you ranked Andy as the 3rd oldest” MinWoo protested.

                “Uhhmmm... I just remembered the movie ‘Toy Story’ where the toys owner’s name was Andy... it seemed a suitable name for a magnae... plus he’s been calling everyone hyung the last hour” Chris explained and Andy smiled enthusiastically.

                “Ahhhh~~~ why am I the oldest?!” MinWoo grumbled.

                “Because that’s what she feels” Hyesung commented.

                “Actually, their age rank is... Eric, MinWoo, DongWan, Hyesung, JunJin then Andy” Stacy said then Chris nodded and looked at JunJin.

                “You’re really the second to the youngest?” Chris asked and the guys sniggered.

                “Of course!” JunJin said firmly.

                “Ah... I was often mistaken that I ‘m older than my sister when we were still in the same height...” Chris said. Stacy laughed.

                “Since then you never grew an inch” Stacy pats her sister’s back “Gwaenchana, shorty”

                “Psh... just because you’re the eldest and taller, you think you can call me names!?!” Chris glared at Stacy.

                “Yes” Stacy said.

                “I’m gonna tell mom!” Chris said then—

                RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGG!!!

                “Oooohhh she’s calling” Chris said as she looks at her phone. “Please excuse me”  Chris left her seat to go outside. The boys followed their gaze to her. Stacy looked at the guys.

                “So... so far, what do you think?” Stacy asked.

                “Well... just like you said” DongWan said.

                “She seemed—how do you say this... insolent?” JunJin scratches his head.

                “Yeah... she rarely calls you eonnie and calls you by name” Hyesung said.

                “Well you see, she’s used to call me by my name since I like her to be comfortable and we treat each other like friends. Plus, she grew up with a bunch of older people around her. She’s the youngest when she graduated in school and university. So I think to her, age doesn’t really count if she wanted to treat you guys like friends... but she’ll use honorific to you guys since you’re the ‘brothers’ of Eric.” Stacy said. MinWoo looked to the veranda where Chris exited to answer the call.

                “I think she’s cute” MinWoo said and the others gave him a pointed look.

                “Yah, MinWoo oppa... you can get any girl you want but my sister is off limits” Stacy said sternly. “She’s too pure for you”

                “Pure?” HyeSung asked.

                “Just don’t mess with her” Stacy said. “It’s okay if you act like a brother to her... but never mess with her.”

                “Why?” JunJin asked.

                “Because she’s my sister and I don’t want her to keep herself in the dark when or IF she falls for anyone of you” Stacy said, pointing at the faces of each member. “Remember if one of you messed up with her, I’m sooo going to rip out your heads and sell it online” The members looked at Eric for help.

                “I’m with her” Eric said sheepishly.

                “But I won’t worry anyway... she’s too good in avoiding guys” Stacy said as their orders came. Stacy looked at the cutleries and asked for an extra dinner spoon. Chris appeared soon as the spoon arrived.

                “Well then... shall we eat?” Eric asked the guys cheered. Stacy then placed food on Chris’ plate, while the other guys observed them.

                “Wah~ a good eonnie!” DongWan commented. Chris looked at her and frowned.

                “You weren’t like this when we’re at home” Chris said as though she’s accusing Stacy. Stacy huffed and placed too many on her plate. “Wuuuuiiii!!! Don’t make it too many I can’t finish it!”

                “You eat what’s on your plate!” Stacy said.

                “Hmmpphhh moody ahjumma” Chris grumbled that made the guys snigger on their food.

                “Yah, if I’m the ahjumma, then what are you?!” Stacy asked.

                “The younger sister of the ahjumma~” Chris said sweetly before looking at her food. “Hmm... if I throw up inside the car I’ll blame you” Eric looked flustered.

                “What did mom say?” Stacy asked to change the subject.

                “She said she coming to get you and beat you” Chris said as she looks at the chopsticks.

                “Yah, be serious once in a while” Stacy said.

                “I am!” Chris looked at Stacy. “They’re coming soon, I don’t know when because they said it’s a surprise~” Stacy looked at Eric.

                “You’re kidding, right?” Stacy asked seriously.

                “Nope” Christine said and continued eating. “Don’t worry about their lodgings, I convinced them that I’ll stay with them in a hotel and I’ll guide them to your house...”

                “Then... why would they go here?” Stacy asked.

                “Of course Mom and Dad would like to see their first daughter after for 3 years without any visit.” Chris gave a pointed look at her sister.

                “E-err! That’s because I’ve been busy!” Stacy said waving her hands. “A-and Eric doesn’t want me to g-go anywhere! Right, Eric?” Eric looked at her with brows raised. Stacy elbowed him.

                “Y-yeah!” Eric said, feeling the pain on his abdomen.

                “You’re hiding something” Chris said and emanates some dark aura, the members especially Andy could see some dark clouds around her. “I don’t know what but... I’ll find it out sooner or later”

                With that said, everyone eats quietly and awkwardly. Then they set out to the van to get home. The ShinHwa members live in one condominium but their units are in different floors. They decided to live near each other because it’s tiring to drive and meet in other places because of Stacy’s demands on Eric to stay home as often (and their old age xD). Not that they’re old already, it’s just that they’re nearing their 40’s and the FIVE of them are not even married making them the eligible bachelors in the current generation.

                Through out the drive, Chris droop her head on her sister’s shoulder and began dozing off. Stacy covers Chris’ face which made some of the members to chuckle.

                “Why are you covering your sister’s face? Are you planning to kill her?” MinWoo asked while smiling.

                “No, she just hates to let anyone see her sleeping... that’s why she always covers her face with a hanky.”Stacy said and smiled at her sister. “Even though this person is a conceited, sarcastic, plain, cold, distant, aloof and obnoxious at the same time... I’ll always love her and lucky is the guy who’s going to have her”

                “Why?” Andy asked. Stacy stared out of the window.

                “Because simply she’s my extraordinary sister” Stacy said then suddenly turned into a tiger. “So I will kill any of you who will hurt even a single nail of my sister’s!” Stacy said darkly.

                The Shinhwa members looked at Eric again with a WTF faceand Eric just shrugged.

                “Well... that’s why I married her, don’t you think?” Eric said.

                “Mwoh?”

                “So she’ll kill any of you if you hurt me too!” Eric said enthusiastically.

                “Nah... you’re an exception” Stacy said evilly and the members laughed, Making Chris to snuggle more on her sister.

 


JunJin: Do I look really old?
SHINHWA: yes
JunJin: I DO NOT!
Hyesung: Accept that you're already 34...
JunJin: SAME GOES TO ALL OF YOU!

sabrinamay   Haha broken spanish.that was soo funny 

Eric: there are a lot of cities who speak Latin-like language
Hyesung: and your point?
Eric: Just saying xD

andy_dyan   Subscribed ^^ interesting.... ♡ 
DongWan: Subscribed? To what?
ShinMei: In this fic! ^^
Andy: huh? Why?

CM_Style   Hahahha the ending where Shinhwa says where are we. Lol, got me laughing:):) 
JunJin: we don't even know how we got here...
MinWoo: Maybe... ShinMei knows?
JunJin: YAH SHINMEI! Why did you kidnapped us?!

Patch1997   This is really interesting I like it! It is my first SHINWHA fic so i look forward to see this story develop! 
JunJin: you like me, don't you *wink*
ShinMei: Ugghhh ahjussi...

KpopLover7087   I really like the story so far, it's really interesting! This is the first Shinhwa fic I've read. I don't really know Shinhwa that well, but I've been wanting to learn more about them. I only know Eric because we have the same birthday. 
Eric: Waaahhhh~ that means you're born lucky!
Hyesung: Really, YukRik? Really?

AiMei_4  This is interesting, saeng ^^

ShinMEi: Thanks for the help, Eonnie!!! I love you~~~
MinWoo: I love you too!
ShinMei: ...

 

ShinMei: how do you find the story so far? ^^ Thank you for subscribing and reading, guys! I'll be working harder And I really want to thank my Eonnie, AiMei_4, she's the one who helps me and suggested this kind of format to me! :DDD

It seems like we have a kind of boring lead... but in the later chapters, get ready to ride a roller coaster!