Eric's CheoJae

Photo Album

Set in the near future

 

                “Good Morning ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking; we have now reach the borders of Korea.”

                Finally!

                A woman in her mid 20’s huffed as she hears that they have reached their destination. She has been grumbling because of the strong air turbulence that had been hitting the plane, making her squirm in discomfort. She hates most flights especially if the weather’s bad, mostly because of the air pressure that has been compressing her ear.

                On her lap was a large photo album... She looked at it and smiled. It’s been quite a while since she filled one... this time, she’s going to fill it until the final page, because the previous ones... never did.

                Actually, before the flight, she was overly excited since she’s going to meet her sister again after 3 years. Her sister, Stacy got married for the past 3 years to someone whose 12 years older than her. The guy was actually a CEO of a certain company... so she might sound like she’s gold digging, but no. Christine knows her sister all too much, she won’t sink to a level like that.

                Who is her husband?

                It’s Mun JunHyuk... known as Eric Mun, the leader of ShinHwa.

                Christine missed their wedding since she was trapped in Manila because of the typhoon, so she also missed the opportunity to meet the guy. She’s been busy because of her work demands and personal life.

                Then her mind drifted to ShinHwa... she knows they’re a Kpop group.

                Hmmm... what kind of people are they?

....

                Stacy croons her neck to every direction of the area inside Seoul International Airport. Eric just chuckles at the sight of his wife. Both of them and the other members of Shinhwa were contentedly sitting at the lobby’s seats.

                “Excited?” Eric asks gently with his arm around her shoulder. The other members wore an appreciative smile on their faces.

                “No” Stacy huffed. “I don’t even want to have a look at her face again” She said as she crosses her arms.

                “Nah, liar” Eric laughed.

                “You kept on looking to every direction of the area... clearly you are looking for your sister” HyeSung deducted while taking a sip on his iced coffee. MinWoo takes off his headphones and decided to join in the conversation.

                “3 years is a long time... you surely did miss your sister” MinWoo said.

                “Yeah and you’ve been talking nonstop that she’s coming” JunJin grinned. Stacy smirked at each of them.

                “Flight bound from Philippines to Korea estimate of arrival in 10 minutes” A cool female voice reached their. Stacy’s brows went higher, and smiled.

                “Hey, for a bit of background, tell us something of your sister!” Andy suggested.

                “Yeap from vital physical statistics to her interest in men” DongWan added that made the others look at him blankly. Stacy glared at DongWan.

                “If any of you plan to hit on my sister, you better dig up your grave” Stacy said pointing at each member.

                “You hear the lady, no hitting on our dongsaeng” Eric said with finality in his tone.

                “Yeah, yeah, so... how does she look like?” HyeSung asked, ignoring Eric. Stacy grabs her wallet and search something... but it was not there.

                “Ah... her picture’s not here” Stacy sighed. “Well, from my last time being with her... she’s chubby, her hair is naturally curly, double-lidded Eyes, pouty lips and her nose is a bit larger than mine. And... her height is just 155 cm”

                “Wah?! So short?!” JunJin asked. “Incredible! I haven’t met someone that short.”

                “What about Sunny of SNSD?” Dongwan asked.

                “Nah, she’s a bit taller” Stacy said. DongWan and MinWoo high fived each other.

                “At least she’s not as tall as you!” MinWoo laughed. Stacy smirked.

                “Wae? Because I’m just a few centimetres shorter than you? Imagine when I wear even just a 2-inch heels—tsk tsk tsk” Stacy tutted and looked at the two guys with their lips pursed.

                “Anyway... what is she like? I mean in behaviour or anything?” Eric asked.

                “Ah... for that, if she met you, she’d be friendly... but personal space is really important. She’s a good reader in character... so if she senses you’re a danger to her, she’d stay away from you. She’s introverted and doesn’t like to speak too much, and always uses her free time to create something. It’s like she’s never there. She’s really formal when it comes to others and usually shows her good and bad side.  She’s very meticulous in choosing friends. She’s a straight A person... she’s usually serious in stuff and also... doesn’t like to be in a group of boys” Stacy said.

                “To sum it up... she’s plain boring” Dongwan said, slightly disappointed. Stacy smirked.

                “Frankly... if she see you, Dongwan oppa... you’re the first one she’s going to avoid” Stacy laughed and the rest of them embers laughed.

                “EHHH???” DongWan frowned.

                “She may like your looks but will avoid you the most anyway” Stacy said.

                “Well... who among us, do you think, will be her first friend?” Hyesung asked hoping to be one of the ‘friends’. Stracy looks at the 6 of them.

                “Well... I think... she’d be friends with Andy and Eric” Stacy said.

                “Jinjja?” Andy asked happily, knowing that he is one of the friends.

                “Why me?” Eric asked.

                “Well... look what you and Andy have in common” Stacy said.

                “They both came from... US?” Hyesung asked. “Come on! I studied abroad too!”

                “You and her are both like-minded... she hates someone when they have things in common” Stacy said. “But she’s smarter”

                “How about us?” Junjin asked pointing Minwoo and to himself.

                “You’re a danger to her” Stacy laughed out loud.

                “Come on! It’s not like we’re going to kill her!” MinWoo grumbled.

                “Firstly, Junjin oppa... you’re too noisy” Stacy said and they all laughed. “And Minwoo oppa... you’re too flashy, you get too much attention to yourselves...”

                “Of course! We have to gain attention!” JunJin reasoned and grumbled. “She sounds like a conceited brat!”

                “Yeah she is...” Stacy smiled. “When we were kids, we usually fight even if we have to use fists” The guys widened their eyes.

                “Wah?!” MinWoo frowned.

                “But in the end she’d lose... not because of her physical strength but because she’d cry for hurting me” Stacy said. “She may be bad at first, but once you get to know her... it will be different. I have to tell you her bad sides so you know how to handle her.”

                “What about her good sides?” Eric asked.

                “Her good sides are to die for” Stacy said and the guys became interested.

                “Wae?” all 6 guys ask in unison. Stacy smirked.

                “It’s for you to find out” Stacy said when—

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!!!

                “Yobosaeyo?” Stacy turns on the loud speaker of her phone.

                “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! @#$$^%^#23%$^%#$%^%&^#@!$#^%^&5&78!!!!!!!! !@$$%#$^%&%^*&**&(8$W@!#!@#@!$#%#@!!! $#%#%^#%&^%#&^*@$%@#%$#^$%&$@!” The voice on the other line spoke.

                “Yah... speak Korean will you? You’re in Korea so it’s best if you speak Korean... aish, just stay where you are I’ll come and get you.” Stacy said. “Idiot”

                “#$#@$%@^%#%^r--“ Stacy dialled the end call button. The guys looked at her puzzled.

                “What did she say?” MinWoo asked.

                “Does she speak Latin or something?” Andy asked. Stacy laughed.

                “Actually... from where we’re from... we speak broken Spanish” Stacy explained.

                “But... what did she said? She sounded like an angry bull” Hyesung said.

                “She said that she’s in the middle of nowhere and demands that I should go to her” Stacy said, pissed. “That brat... speaking without looking around” Stacy looked at the particular girl a few meters away from her.

                The guys looked to where Stacy is going and found a chitchai (tiny in Japanese) lady not far from them. She has long curly brown hair that reaches her waist; she’s wearing a long white polo shirt and some leggings. Behind her were 2 regular- sized trunks. True to Stacy’s words... she was a bit chubby. Minwoo smiled at the sight.

                “So that’s her sister” Andy said

                “So small...” JunJin commented. “Yah... how could a person be that small?!”

                “But her hair is similar to yours” DongWan teased. All of the guys were teasing each other when Eric noticed MinWoo.

                “Yah... what’s up?” Eric asked. MinWoo smiled.

                “She’s pretty cute” MinWoo said as thought someone is tickling him. Eric chuckled.

                “You heard what Stacy said... no hitting on her sister” Eric said. Just then, Stacy and her sister approaches.

                “Hey guys... this is my sister” Stacy said and as if on instinct, her sister hides behind Stacy. “Come on shorty... introduce yourself” Her sister looked at Stacy and bowed.

                “Anyeong Haseo, my name is Lim Christine May, Stacy’s sister... but please call me Chris” Chris said in a simple monotonous voice. The guys just felt awkward... Eric went to her and offers his hand.

                “Hi, finally we’ve met! I’m Eric your ‘Hyeongbu’ (Elder sister’s husband), Call me HyeongBu and I’ll call you cheoje” Eric said and Chris smiled and took his hand.

                “Hi!  Maehyeong! Finally there’s someone who can withstand eonnie’s erratic behaviour” Chris sends her sister a sinister grin.

                “Wanna die, brat?” Stacy grits her teeth.

                “But you love me” Chris retorts and then looked at the remaining guys. JunJin went towards her.

                “Park ChoongJae—just call me JunJin” junJin said and waved at her. Chris nods.

                “Jung Pilgyo, but others know me as Shin HyeSung” HyeSung smiled as Chris returns his smile.

                “Lee SunHo or Andy” Andy said simply. Minwoo went towards her and smiled.

                “Lee minWoo or call me oppa!” MinWoo said enthusiastically. The other guys made incoherent noises.

                “YAH!”

                “You play dirty!”

                “Aish this person!”

                “Yah! How could you!” DongWan mockingly pushes him away from Chris while MinWoo looked smug. Chris looked at them blankly.

                “What? I was just introducing who I am” Minwoo said mockingly.

                “Ah... I get it” Chris spoke softly but all attentions turned to her. “Nice to meet you, MinWoo ahjussi” Chris smiled sweetly while the others bursts out laughing.

                “I’m DongWan by the way, Kim DongWan” Dongwan said when the laughter died down. Chris nodded and looked at Stacy.

                “What.... hungry?” Stacy asked, chris shook her head. “Tired?”

                “I haven’t slept since yesterday” Chris said.

                “Ohhh... let’s go somewhere to eat first before we go home. What do you like to eat?” Stacy asked.

                “I don’t know... just feed me” Chris said. “I’m in a foreign country... just don’t feed me anything spicy”

                “Arraso” Stacy said and grabs one of Chris luggage when Eric took it from her.

                “I’ll get these” Eric also got the remaining luggage and leads the way while the other members are bickering.

 


ShinMei: Anyeong Haseo!!!
JunJin: Where did you pop out to?!
Hyesung: Who are you?
MinWoo: more importantly... where are we..?
Andy: Hyung... why are we up there?
Eric: Looks like some kind of story?
DongWan: I don't remember those events happened... but, it's funny xD
ShinMei: Hey guys! Don't worry! you are inside my fic called "Photo Album" So... hahahha! I am the author and be good to me since I write your fate. So wave to the readers! (if there's any...) and welcome them!
MinWoo: Readers? Where?

 

READ AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS!!!