Twizzlers

Highschool Horrors
 
"Do you think that Mr. Park and Miss Shim are ever going to confess that they love eachother?" BaekHyun said, looking at the group of boys around him while chewing on a twizzler. "I bet they're meeting up between classes to be honest...if you know what I mean" Lay replied with a wink and then nudged Xiumin at his side some who looked up from his cell phone and grinned a little. "Mmhm. I saw her slip into his classroom the other day." BaekHyun's eyes grew twice their normal size and he quickly turned towards ChanYeol at his side who was busy attacking a twizzler of his own.
 
Even when BaekHyun was sitting on the desk, his legs folded under him, that giant was just as tall as him. "Yah, give me another one!" BaeKhyun said, tapping Chanyeol on the shoulder who turned back big eyed and shook his head. "I don't have them anymore." And then pointed towards KyungSoo whose eyes widened with guilt and slowly stuffed the bag under his school jacket. Most of the other boys had already started stripping out of their uniforms but Kyungsoo still wore his without even undoing the tie. "Kyungsoo-ahhh!!" Baekhyun jumped down from the table and rushed the other male to try and grab the bag. KyungSoo tried to escape, however Luhan was there next to him with a wide smile on his lips and reached into his jacket to grab them from Kyungsoo.
 
"Et Tu Brute?!" Kyungsoo asked, acting as if he was now emotionally scarred by Luhan's actions. Luhan simply took out a twizzler with a wide grin and passed the bag off to BaekHyun who happily took out three and then handed the bag back to KyungSoo. "Just don't eat them all. I'm watching you mister..." Baekhyun said glaring slightly at his friend then turned around with a wide smile and practically bounced back to ChanYeol and presented him with a Twizzler before then waving one in front of Kai's face who smirked a little and grabbed it, stuffing half the twizzler in his mouth. "What about me?" Chen spoke up and gave BaekHyun a small glare. Baekhyun then pointed towards Kyungsoo and said, "Take it up with him! I just knew Kai didn't get any..." He then started nibbling on his own twizzler and popped back up on the table he'd been sitting on before. "Kyungsoo?" Chen asked, pushing away from the desk he was leaning against and started making grabby hands towards Kyungsoo. "Aigooo c'monnn! Everyone take one now so we don't have to keep going back and forth!" Kyungsoo complained and pulled out a Twizzler, looking into the bag with a huff and then handed it over to Chen who didn't seem pleased with the one he got and reached in to grab two more. "Thank yooou!" He said and then went back to sitting next to Suho, handing him one of the Twizzlers he'd gotten. "No thank you" Suho said, flipping the page of his homework he'd been working on.
 
"Well. Since half of us aren't even doing homework anymore..." Sehun said, moving to grab his bookbag and gave a look towards Xiumin. Xiumin then raised an eyebrow as if he wasn't expecting on leaving any time soon before his eyes then widened. "OH! Right! I'm your ride!" He then quickly grabbed his own stuff and then looked towards Lay and then stuffed his phone in his pocket. "Lemmie know if we can hang out tomorrow before the party, mmkay?" He asked and then shrugged his backpack onto his shoulder and went to where Sehun was at the doorway. "Right. I'll text you." Lay said and then moved to go and stand next to Kai and stole the piece of paper he was working on. "That's wrong" He said and then grabbed Kai's pencil and went to write on it only for Kai to steal his pencil back and grumble about Lay being stupid and not knowing what he was talking about. "Fine. Get it wrong. I'm not the one who fell asleep during class though" KyungSoo then went and pushed Lay aside and wiggled between Kai and Lay to look at the piece of paper.
 
"Guuuuyyyssss" a voice suddenly came from the door and all those left in the room suddenly looked up to see Tao's frightened face as he quickly let go of Kris's arm. "I thought you two left." Lay said with a wide smile and wiggled his eyebrows at the two. Kris simply cut his eyes at the other and Tao ignored the suggestive comment completely. "Guys. We're locked in..." Tao said, rubbing his arms nervously. "The ghost did it!" He said, quickly going to close the door and lock it, as if that could actually stop a ghost from getting in there.
 
"What do you mean a ghost did it?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes wide, only to be nudged by BaekHyun who moved to be taller on the desk he was sitting on. "Ghosts can't lock us in. It was probably just the janitors" He said, finishing up the Twizzler he had been slowly nibbling on. "That's what I've been trying to tell him..." Kris said, pushing Tao away from him and then going to the bag of Twizzlers that ended up getting left on the table and started chewing on one. "Well then fine. Lets just find a way out of here then. All the doors are locked." Tao said, pouting a little and moved to the center of the group, his eyes darting around everywhere. "For someone who could kick all of our asses, you sure are acting like a scaredy cat" Kai said, getting a laugh from the others in the room. Tao didn't seem all that entertained though. "You can't use wing chun against ghosts, babo" He said, moving to cling to Kris again who simply shook him away again.
 
"Wait. Did you see Xiumin and Sehun?" Suho asked, looking towards Tao and Kris who looked at eachother then shook their heads. "They left not too long ago..." Luhan added and looked around at the others. "Lay. Call Xiumin to see if they got out." Luhan said, receiving a look from Lay. "Why don't YOU call him?" The two then went back and forth with reasons why they didn't want to call and finally Baekhyun pulled his phone out of his pocket with a sigh and quickly found Sehun's phone number and dialed it.
 
"Guys stop fighting. I'm just going to call Sehun" Luhan said and then leaned against the table, listening for a second before frowning and pulling his phone away from his ears. "Hmmm that's weird." Luhan said, looking towards the others big eyed. "What?? What's weird??" Tao instantly asked and then shrunk a little when Kris turned to glare at him for instantly freaking out. "It went right to voicemail" With that, Lay finally pulled his phone out and dialed Xiumin's number. A second later, Lay shook his head and shrugged. "Same."
 
"Maybe...they...just..." Suho started, only to trail off and bite his lower lip a little and look towards the others. "Maybe they just didn't want to be disturbed..." Kai completed Suho's sentence with a smirk and then went to wrap his arm around Kyungsoo who was watching everything with his mouth slightly open. "Or maybe they got killed by a ghost." Tao said with a pout then looked up suddenly as he felt a hand on his shoulder, only to realize it was Kris again. "Lets go look for them then?" Chanyeol said, turning to look towards BaekHyun and then towards the others. "Not that...I'm interested in a peep show or anything. I just..." Chanyeol quickly said, trying to make him seem like less of a ert than what he just sounded lik. "Mmhm sure sure sure Channy. Why don't you and BaekHyun go find some of your own alone time, hmm?" Kai said with a laugh and then moved to reach for Chanyeol's hat he was wearing, only for the taller male to move away too quickly and even went to hide behind Baekhyun.
 
"I still think we should go make sure they're okay though..." Baekhyun said after a few seconds of monkey in the middle. Suho was quick to follow with nodding his head and then a few of the other guys sighed a little and agreed. "Lets split up then. Everyone should stay in groups of two's and threes...that way we can cover more ground quicker. If you get attacked by a ghost just...yell..." Chen said, looking around at everyone and then grabbed his backpack. "Who goes with who then?" Suho asked, looking around at everyone.
 
"um...good question...
 
 
[you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find the pairings ;D Also, I know that the title has nothing to do with the chapter other than that's what the guys were chowing down on. I realized if i titled the chapters with things that had to do with the chapter I might give away surprises! hehe so i'll be having some random titles xD plz comment if you like or if i did anything wrong personality wise. with SO MANY guys in the same room it was difficult to focus on personalities so they're all kinda just...thrown together. ]