Explanation

Highschool Horrors

For those of you still subscribed who didn't quite understand the ending (or for new readers) here's a simple explanation for it. 

 

Pretty much, while the guys were in the room they slipped into an alternate universe. Perhaps it had to do with the Halloween Ghost mentioned by Kris in the beginning, or maybe it was just a freak of nature. There is no explanation for how it started (and I'm just gonna leave it up to interpretation because there is no science behind it xD) Then, as people started to disappear it was simply them slipping back into the correct universe. It could only happen when they were alone with no eyes on them, even though they'd originally went to the other universe while together. Anywho! One by one they started to slip back into the proper Universe until Tao finally was alone and could go back properly as well. Sorry that the ending was confusing, it was a little rushed since Halloween was so close. I Hope this clears up some confusion and I hope it doesn't take any mystery away (even though really the mystery was taken away the last chapter when the guys tried explaining it) SO YEAH. 

 

 

Also. If you liked this, please check out my Christmas fic Here. Thank you!