Empty Room

Highschool Horrors
Baekhyun was worried....about everyone. His missing friends as well as his fallen friend. Heck, he was even worried abough his two fighting friends on the other side of the bathroom.  Staying by Tao's side though, Baekhyun put the wet paper towels on their young friend's face in hopes that it would wake him up. By the time Kai and Chanyeol separated though, the brown paper towels had started drying and Tao still wasn't awake. "What happened?" Baekhyun asked Kris, almost afraid to know. Was it something supernatural or something a little more human? Kris's eyes never left Tao's as he held the other in his arms so he wouldn't be laying with his head on the bathroom floor. That was probably for the best though he kind of wanted to get Tao out of there and somewhere a little more comfortable.
 
"I don't know. He just..." Kris said, looking away finally to where Tao had been looking. "He said he saw something..." He said, moving to point to where Tao was looking. "A ghost or something. I didn't believe him but..." Kris trailed off, obviously upset he hadn't believed Tao who was now in this condition. "Ghosts aren't real...right?" He asked, turning his usually strong eyes towards Baekhyun, uncertainty obviously playing on his face. "I don't know..." Baekhyun responded, frowning a little as he folded the paper towel over and went to hold Tao's hand gently in his own. Just then, however, Baekhyun noticed something. A cut on the back of Tao's hand. "Did he get hurt?" He asked, using the wet paper towel to dab at the bleeding cut that stretched straight across the back of his hand. "What?" Kris asked, startled by the cut there. "Not that he told me..." Kris then moved to take Tao's hand from Baekhyun, almost possessively. Letting Kris take the hand, Baekhyun then stood up and motioned towards Chanyeol who was watching with his hands crossed across his chest.
 
"We need to get Tao out of here..." Baekhyun said, motioning for Chanyeol to come over. "Can you help Kris carry him?" Baekhyun asked of Chanyeol, biting his lower lip a little in worry. Chanyeol then nodded energetically and instantly went by Tao's side. Kris had still been looking at the mysterious cut on the back of Tao's hand as he suddenly looked up and then realized what was going on. "Right..." Kris said before then putting his arms under Tao's armpits as Chanyeol got his knees and the two lifted him up. Motioning for Kai to come, Baekhyun lead the way out of the bathroom and then Baekhyun then went to get one of the classroom doors while Kai held the bathroom door for the trio to come out through.
 
"This door is open..." Baekhyun said, opening the classroom door and then holding it wide open for everyone to come in. Once Tao was set on one of the desks, Baekhyun looked towards Kai who was quick to rush into the same room as them, knowing full well how easily the others had disappeared just because someone wasn't looking at them. "We should take him down to the nurse's office..." Kai said, looking at Tao who was still out of it. "We can't...the office would be locked. They can't really leave it open for anyone after school to come and snoop around..." Baekhyun responded, moving towards Tao and leaning against the table at his side. Already Kris was sitting on the desk with Tao's head in his lap, his fingers gently tracing through Tao's hair and watching him with a small frown on his face as his eyebrows furrowed.
 
"I tried calling for a hospital or something..." Kris said, turning his eys towards the others. "Tried?" Kai asked, pulling up a chair and loking around the room quickly before his eyes turned back towards the others. "Mmhm. There was a weird squealing sound..." Kris said, reaching into his pocket to pull out his phone. "I thought my phone was just broken but then you called..." Kris said, nodding towards Baekhyun "So I don't know..." Baekyun's eyes then widened as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed out to the hospital. That same squealing happened whenever they tried to call someone who had gone missing. "This is so weird..." Baekhyun said, hanging the phone up and returning it to his pocket. "It's the same squealing whenever we'd call the guys that are missing." Baekhyun said, casting a worried look towards Chanyeol and Kai.
 
Biting down on his lip, Baekhyun started to fidget a little with his sleeves of his shirt until he suddenly felt an arm wrap around his shoulders. Jumping, Baekhyun looked up to see it was Chanyeol. A flustered smile then formed on his face as he pulled his hands up to Chanyeol's arms and leaned his head against the taller's chest. "What should we do now?" Baekhyun asked, looking up at Chanyeol even though he was asking everyone. "We could just...break a window?" Kai offered, looking suspiciously towards the double paned windows in their particular room on the second floor of the school. "Don't you remember anything from Chem?" Baekhyun asked, raising an eyebrow towards Kai who looked back towards him sheepishly. "No..." He said straight up and then watched as Baekhyun facepalmed. "We talked about this. All the windows in the building are unbreakable because we used to have a lot of break ins a few years back..." With that the group of boys sighed a little and sat silently for a bit, trying to figure out what to do next.
 
Out of the blue there was suddenly a small groaning noise, causing the four to look towards Tao whose head moved some as his face seemed to scrunch up in pain. "Tao?' Kris asked, excited and worried at the same time. Was he waking up? Kai then instinctively jumped up and moved forward so he could be closer like the other three, however he moved back slightly with the rest when Tao's hand suddenly came to life and shot out and Tao started kicking and flailing his arms everywhere. Baekhyun and Chanyeol then moved out of his grasp while Kris tried to hold him still while he was still in his lap. "Tao! Zitao calm down!" Kris exclaimed, clinging to the male and tried to pin him down. "Calm down you're going to fall off!" Kris said again, this time getting off the table and using his body to pin Tao down to the table. "Guys...help?" Kris asked, almost out of breath already.
 
Based on Kris's size, Baekhyun figured he'd be able to contain Tao's movements, however with Tao still thrashing about on the table it seemed it was more difficult than they'd thought. Was he not awake? Surely if he was awake he would have calmed down once he saw it was just Kris there, right? Jumping into action, Baekhyun moved forward with Chanyeol and Kai at his side to help Kris hold the thrashing panda down. By this point, Baekhyun could hear Tao's labored breaths ontop of Kris's as well as some groans of pain coming from Tao. Was Kris hurting him by trying to hold him still? Suddenly though, Baekhyun noticed the cut on Tao's hand was bleeding again as well as another cut on his neck that wasn't there earlier. "Kris look! " Baekhyun said, nodding his head towards the fresh cut on his neck. It looked deep too. Almost like it would need stitches. "Did that just happen?" Kris asked, eyes wide with shock as he stared at Tao whose eyes were shut tight as his teeth clenched closed.
 
"What the hell is happening?" Kai asked, holding Tao's feet down while Chanyeol worked on making sure his knees were pined. Even with four males clinging to him, Tao was giving them a workout and continued to try to thrash about. Sure, the guy was strong...but was he seriously this strong?! What the hell indeed!
 
 
--------------
OMO POOR TAO.
Okay so originally this fic was just going to be a lighthearted joking fanfic where the guys were playing a trick on Tao...however...I seem to have let my muse go wild and it's become something real! I'm also a er for my biases getting hurt....hence the whole...stigmata thing going on with Tao xD
I"M ALSO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING DAILY!! I've been sick and super stressed out because of work and usually I just update fanfics while at work buuuut since work has lately it's been difficult to! Anyways hopefully I'll still meet my deadline of finishing by Halloween! You think so?!