Urinal Cakes

Highschool Horrors

"Yah, stop acting like a scaredy cat Tao..." Kris said, pushing the other male away only for him to cling tighter. To be honest, Kris didn't mind the other clinging to him too much. If only he'd stop tripping over his feet! For someone so good at martial arts and throwing his weight around so effortlessly, he sure was difficult to walk with as they explored the school. Luhan, Suho, Kris and Tao had agreed to take the second level of the school while the rest of the boys searched the main floor. Once the four got upstairs, Kris and Tao went in one direction and then Suho and Luhan in another. Nearing one of the math classes he dreaded, Kris avoided looking in the room while they walked past. No doubt their 90 year old teacher would be still lurking in there. Heck, he could even be the ghost everyone was so afraid of. Not that the myth said it was a 90 year old man, but you never really know with ghosts, right?

"Stop it!" Kris said, pushing the younger again, only for Tao to look up at him wide eyed and shaking his head. "I didn't do anything that time..." A squeak then escaped his lips as the two looked over Kris's shoulder to see nothing there. "The ghost?" Tao's voice grew ten octaves as he asked that question, a voice to rival any female singer in the school. "Maybe...just....Damn you got me paranoid! I'm probably just feeling things" Kris complained and moved to wrap an arm around Tao almost protectively. "Stop clinging so hard. I'll protect you, okay?" Kris said, flashing a grin down at the slightly shorter male. Tao then nodded and peeked over their shoulders a couple times before then going back to watching ahead of them. Part of Kris wished he'd gone with one of the less scared groups, but then again he was with Tao and that's all that mattered at this point.

"Maybe they went in here?" Kris asked, pointing towards the male bathroom door and started towards the door. There was then suddenly a noise inside, causing both males to jump a bit and then laugh a little. "That must be them!" Kris said, moving to let go of Tao and open the door. Tao refused to let him go completely though, and moved to grab onto Kris's hand that wasn't opening the door. "Sehun? Cover up I don't want to see anything..." He said, eyes closed for a second while they entered the room. Kris could then feel Tao let go of his hand and slip his hands around his waist and press his face against his back. Probably peeking over his shoulder. "Xiumin? Sehun? Cut it out we were worried about you..." Kris said, going to each stall and pushing the door open.

"Weird...I thought I heard something..." Kris said with a small sigh and then removed Tao's hand from around his waist. "I have to use the bathroom...don't you dare look..." Kris said, walking over to the urinal and ping his khakis to relieve himself. Checking on the younger male to make sure he wasn't watching, Kris smirked a little when he watched the other was making faces at himself in the mirror.

To be honest, Tao was trying hard not to look. He didn't want to leave his duizhang's side in fear that he'll be stolen away by the ghost. To distract himself from the overwhelming need to cling to the older blonde, Tao looked at himself in the mirror and tugged on his cheeks a little to try and smooth out the darkness that collected under his eyes. So absorbed in trying to make that disappear on his eyes, Tao hadn't noticed a form behind him. It wasn't until he heard a chuckle come from Kris that he stopped looking at himself and moved to look in the reflection of the mirror to where Kris was standing off to the side. Kris wasn't the only thing in the mirror though.

Eyes wide, Tao saw a glimpse of something else in the bathroom. Eyes wide, Tao turned around with a scream and saw there was nothing there anymore. At this point Kris had zipped his pants back up and was heading over to him at the sink to clean his hands. "Kris!" Tao exclaimed, pointing to where the figure had been. "I s-saw s-something!" He then turned around to look in the mirror again to see if he could see it again there, however he was unable to see anything. "I...d-d-definitely saw something!" He exclaimed, quick to bury his face in his friend's chest and fight the tears from actually seeing something.

"Calm down Tao!" Kris said, wrapping his arms around the other who was just about squeezing the life out of him. "What did you see?" He asked, looking over to where Tao had been pointing to. There was nothing there. "A g-g-ghost" Tao was shaking in fear in his arms, causing Kris's eyebrows to furrow slightly. Sure, Tao had been scared before, but he didn't seem THIS scared before. "Shhhh it's okay Tao. I'm sure you just..." Kris couldn't even finish his sentence before Tao suddenly cut him off with "Just what? Imagined it? I SAW SOMETHING" Tao said, pulling away slightly to glare at Kris through slightly teary eyes. "It was tall and dark and....oh Kris it was so scary! It had no eyes but it did at the same time!" Burying his face in Kris's chest again, Tao just wanted to get out of there.

 "They're probably dead now Kris. C-call the others. Lets just find a way home!" Yeah, Tao was a friend of the others but right now he was terrified for his own life. "Alright. I'll call Suho and Luhan...See if they've seen anything" He said, reaching into his pocket to fish out his phone. "Tao...I can't reach my phone with you clinging like this.." Kris said, frowning some and watching Tao loosen his grasp for a second so he could pull his phone out and then press against him again. Rolling his eyes a little, Kris finally stopped fighting the other and wrapped his arm around his neck and let his chin rest on his shoulder while he looked at the phone to find Suho’s number on his phone.

Finally finding the number, Kris pulled the phone to his ear and then jumped slightly at the squealing sound on the other side of the phone. No ringing, just that squealing. Pulling the phone away from ear shocked, Kris glared at the offending phone and quickly hung up his phone. “What in the hell?” He asked, his lips still frowning as he glared at the phone, moving on to pressing Luhan’s name in his contacts. Tao was now clinging even tighter against him, his arms crushing his ribs.

I swear to god Tao…” Kris started only to realize the other seemed to still be shaking. Sighing, Kris smoothed his fingers through Tao’s jet black hair and hit send for Luhan’s number, only to hear the same squealing on the other side. “Dammit…is this thing broken?” Kris asked, moving to dial Chen’s number. Squealing again. “Tao…try calling someone? I think my phone is broken.” He then moved to stuff his phone back in his pocket, frowning when Tao didn’t budge to find his phone. “Tao?” Kris asked, pulling away slightly only to see Tao’s eyes were squeezed closed tightly while he continued trembling in fear.

Tao! Snap out of it…there’s nothing here…” Kris said, letting out a huff and looking away in frustration. “Tao, ghost stories are…they’re just made up to scare you…” He said, moving to press Tao’s back to the bathroom wall. Tao’s eyes opened slowly then to look at him, disbelief in his eyes for a second. “I swear I saw something though…” He said, biting down on his lower lip. “I wasn’t just hallucinating…” the scared panda said, pointing towards where he’d pointed before. “I didn’t say you were Tao, I just…” Kris started, only to notice Tao’s eyes widen in fear as he looked past them. “Tao?” Kris asked, turning to look over his shoulder at where he was looking. There was a shadow there for a second, however when Kris blinked there was nothing there.

What are you looki—Tao?!” Before he could finish his sentence, Kris turned back just in time for Tao to collapse against the wall. He’d only enough time to grab the other quickly so he wouldn’t collapse completely. “Tao?!” Kris called again, helping the other to the floor gently and shaking him. He didn’t respond.