Stripping

Highschool Horrors
The thrashing stopped as suddenly as it had begun and Tao was as still as the dead. Staring down at Tao's face, Kris's eyes were wide and he could feel a cold sweat on his body as his face paled. What the hell was going on? First Tao started seeing ghosts...now this? Kris wasn't a believer in ghosts...not at all. But how else could you explain this? Tao wasn't the type of guy to act out for attention, but could you seriously even act this out? It couldn't just be a joke. They weren't on some stupid variety show where they try to scare kids. And where the hell did those cuts from? First on his hand, now on his neck. They came out of nowhere and they weren't even bleeding a whole lot like a normal cut would. Even still, Kris went to the sink in the classroom (they were currently in a science room that had sinks and paper towels for labs) and wet a paper towel and came back to Tao who was still being watched closely by the others.
 
"Where else do you see cuts?" Kris asked, dabbing the cut on his neck and then the one on his hand. Baekhyun then shook his head a little and gently tugged at Tao's long sleeved shirt. "Those are the only two..." He said, inspecting Tao's arms and even his stomach to make sure there weren't any elsewhere. Tao would probably be squirming internally if he knew that they were looking at his body so closely like that. Chanyeol didn't seem to like Baekhyun smoothing his hand across Tao's flat stomach and to be honest Kris didn't blame Chanyeol. He wasn't too fond of Baekhyun touching his Tao. Wait. His? No. He didn't own Tao. Though the idea of owning Tao did bring some color back to his pale face.
 
"Okay..." Kris said, clearing his throat a little and folding over the now slightly bloody paper towel. Sighing after that, Kris went to toss out the paper towel and then as he came back, noticed Tao's hand move from where he'd left it on the table. "Tao?" Kris asked, rushing to his side and taking the hand that moved. Tao's head then moved to the side slightly, a small groan coming from his lips. There was then a small hiss of pain as Tao's other hand went to the cut on his neck. "What happened?" Tao asked, his voice hoarse and sounding tired. "Oh thank god. Tao you're okay?!" Kris exclaimed, wanting to reach down and just hold the other in his arms. Resisting the urge though, Kris watched over Tao closely. Kai, however, didn't have the same restraints and was instantly at Tao's side as well, clinging to him and helping him to sit up so he could give him a hug. All of that caused Kris to frown and clear his throat.
 
"Give him some room, babo!" Kris said, flicking Kai in the back of his head and walked away a few steps. He'd still be within view of the others but he didn't want to let the others know just how worried and afraid he was for Tao. He was okay it seemed and that's all that mattered right now, right? "You fell unconscious then started like...kicking and punching and stuff..." Kai said in response to Tao's question, ignoring Kris's command and staying at Tao's side. "You don't remember anything?" Baekhyun asked, his hand holding tight with Chanyeol's who had also moved in closer with everyone else. "It was really scary Tao. Do you hurt anywhere?" Chanyeol chimed in as well. Tao simply shook his head and touched the cut on his neck again, hissing in pain then looking at the cut on his hand. "Did I fall? When Did I get in here?" Tao asked, looking around the lab room and then meeting eyes with Kris for a second before looking away.
 
"We were in the bathroom next door and you said you saw something and got scared and passed out..." Kris said, acting like he wasn't as scared or worried as the others. Stupid Kai trying to act like Tao belonged to him. Tao didn't belong to anyone. Especially not Kai. Tao then nodded gently, staring into space a bit while he was obviously trying to think back and remember something. "I don't remember..." Tao finally announced, looking up at the others. Maybe it was best he didn't remember. That horrified look on his face right before he passed out....it was almost like he'd seen a dead friend or something. "It's okay." Chanyeol said, offering a smile and patting Tao's leg. Instead of seeming reassured, Tao winced a little at the pat and everyone looked at him worried. "Are you hurt?" Kai asked shocked and looked to where Chanyeol's hand had pat. Tao then nodded and massaged his leg a little.
 
"Can you stand?" Kris finally asked, moving to Tao's side and reaching for his hand that didn't have a cut on it. Tao nodded towards him with a shy "I think so..." Kris then helped him up and cast a look towards the others. "We'll be right back..." The blonde haired male said and started to pull Tao out of the room. "Wh-where are we going?" Tao asked, trailing behind Kris a little as he limped slightly. "To the bathroom..." Kris said, only for Tao to stop and pull his hand away. "N-no..." Tao croaked, fear in his eyes suddenly. "But..." Kris said, barely getting to the door. Kai was then right behind Tao, frowning a little. "I-I-I D-don't want to..." Tao pulled his hand away from Kris, stepping back and knocking gently into Kai who hadn't expected him to suddenly pull away like that. "I was just..." Kris started before pausing and nodding gently. "Alright...then can we just go to another room?" Kris asked, giving a suspicious look towards the others. Tao then nodded, pressing his hands to his chest and looking at the others as well. "We'll be right back...don't follow. We'll call if we need anything..." Kris said, giving Kai a meaningful look before then wrapping an arm around Tao's shoulders protectively and herded him into another room.
 
The first door that they tried was locked causing Kris to frown and then go to the next room. Luckily that one was open. As soon as they were in the other room, Kris shut the door and locked it before starting to tug at Tao's shirt, undoing the buttons. "Take your pants off." Kris said, giving Tao a serious look. Tao's eyes then widened. "Wh-what?" He asked, covering his chest where Kris was currently trying to expose. "Tch...We've showered together before. What are you worried about me seeing?" Kris reminded the younger male who looked out the window of the door and then looked back towards Kris. "What if someone comes in?" He asked, nervously biting on his lower lip. Kris suddenly let out a laugh and shook his head. "Don't think dirty Huang Zitao. I just want to see where you're hurt..." Tao then narrowed his eyes, hitting Kris in the chest and pushed him away some. "I know!" he exclaimed, obviously lying.