Locked In

Highschool Horrors

Fidgeting with the tie that hung loosely around his neck, Tao watched the rest of the guys in the group as they spoke about how obnoxious their Math teacher sounded. "It's like he stuffed raisins up his nose and they're just chilling there...marinating." Luhan said, wrinkling his nose a little, causing Chanyeol to squirm a little at the thought. "I wouldn't put it past him. Lay said he saw him digging for SOMETHING the other day in the teacher's lounge." Sehun added to the conversation, causing more squirms from the other guys there. A few guys turned towards Lay to see if it was true and a dimpled smile appeared on his lips as he nodded some, causing some of the guys to groan in disgust.

Smiling while sitting a little away from the group, Tao leaned forward a little and finally gave up messing with his tie. He'd come to actually try and concentrate on studying, however after the first half hour of studying the boys had then started to goof off and talk about everything EXCEPT for what they were there for. It was okay though. As long as Tao was with his friends he had absolutely no problems. It was better than being at home anyways. At home he'd actually HAVE to do his homework at least if he was here he could pretend he was doing his homework and just goof off with the rest of the guys.

"Hey guys...As much as I'd love to stick around..." A voice in the group spoke up, causing everyone to look towards Kris who was pulling his backpack to his shoulder and tossed up a peace sign. "Gotta take care of stuff..." Kris said and then turned his gaze towards Tao. Instantly sitting up from his slumped over position, Tao took this opportunity to spend more time with Kris and instantly grabbed his stuff and threw it into his backpack. "Me too. I...I mean. I need to get going. Starting to get hungry." It wasn't a lie about that last part. He WAS starting to get hungry.

A moan from the group brought attention to BaekHyun this time as he rubbed his stomach "Omo...I'm starving now!" followed by a "Meee tooo" From ChanYeol who moved to poke BaekHyun's stomach. "Don't do that Channy!" Baekhyun complained and pushed the taller male away with a small huff. "Right then..." Kris said, moving towards the exit and quickly followed by Tao. "You got bored too?" Tao offered, looking up at the taller male who simply shrugged. "I DO have stuff I have to do. We can all just hang out tomorrow." Kris said with a shrug and kept his eyes ahead. "Does that mean you'll actually be coming to the dance this year?" Tao said hopefully as Kris shrugged again.

Sighing, Tao cast his eyes to the side, and looked at all the fliers that were up on the wall. It was always so eery whenever they stayed after school. "Did you hear the ghost story floating around?" Kris asked casually after a few seconds of silence between them. Eyes wide, Tao stopped walking and stared at Kris. "G-Ghost story?" He HATED ghosts. Sure, Halloween was fun and exciting, however he had a few bad ghost experiences and just the mention of them gave him creepy crawlies all over his body. "Mmhm. They say someone was killed in the school before and every now and then kids will go missing if they spend too much time after hours at the school." Kris then looked down at the rolex on his wrist and grinned a little, showing the watch to him. "Look, my watch isn't working. I say the ghost stopped it..." He then let his sleeve fall back down over his wrist and then grabbed Tao's arm to get him to start walking again.

"D-Don't like to me Gege. Did it really stop working?!" Tao asked, stumbling a little and then moving to grab Kris's hand and look at the watch. Maybe the second hand just hiccuped? Looking closely at the watch while Kris guided him through the hall, Tao realized that the second hand wasn't moving. The watch was stuck on 3:52. "What time is it?" Tao asked out loud before pulling his cell phone out of his pocket. "Four thirty two. Hmmm" That meant it's been frozen for 40 minutes now. "Wwwwooooooohhhhh" Kris teased making a ghost noise and wiggling his fingers at Tao before then laughing and wrapping his arm around Tao's shoulders and giving him a playful noogie ontop of his head. "Don't worry Zitao. I'll protect you from the ghost." Kris teased and then let go as they got to the door that lead outside.

Not watching where he was going because he was too worried about what might be BEHIND them, Tao knocked into Kris's back when he didn't push the door open. "Yah!" Tao exclaimed, rubbing his nose and hitting Kris's back. "Go!" Tao said, thinking that Kris was simply stopping him from leaving so that the Ghost would get him. "I can't." Kris said, moving to hit Tao back and then pushed against the door again. There was a metal clicking noise each time he tried to open it, proving that the door was locked. "Wha-?!" Tao asked, moving to push the door himself and then try pulling it and then tried the other door. "Hrm..." Kris said thoughtfully and then tugged on Tao's wrist. "C'mon. There's another exit this way. The janitors must have not realized we were here and locked up for the night."

Kris's words hadn't reassured Tao though. Already his skin was crawling at the idea of a ghost locking them in there. Linking his arm with Kris's, Tao didn't even care if someone were to come across them clinging like that. He was officially scared of the potential ghost now. The two didn't talk the whole way to the other exit and when that door was locked too, Kris growled a little in frustration. "You jinxed us..." Tao said, looking up at the other male who simply frowned down at him and pulled his arm away. Tao simply clung to his arm again though and started to tug him back towards the room they'd been studying in. "We need to go warn the others...C'mon!" Tao said, trying to drag Kris with him back to the room.