Day 3

100 Paper Cranes

 

Day 3, September 9, 2011.

     “Seojin-ah, today is your third day here in this private quiet room. I was so stupid to buy your favorite green sliced mangoes. I forgot food isn’t allowed here. Kkk.”

 

     Even though the statement was kind of hilarious he wrote it on another black sheet of paper. Seojin’s current state was the reason why he’s still inconsolable.

 

     If she wakes up, at least she’ll laugh at my stupidity when she reads this.

 

    

**

 

     “Hi.” Chanyeol greeted Seojin at the corridor. Seojin glanced at him and smiled, “Hello, Chanyeol-sshi.”

 

     “Library again?” Chanyeol asked as he offered his hands to bring the books she was holding.

 

     “Thank you.” She said.

 

     Because they’re already ‘dating’ he got more confident in accompanying her anytime, anywhere.

 

     He loves doing them for her.

 

     “Don’t you have band rehearsals today?”

 

     Chanyeol was surprised with her question. It was kind of rhetorical, but it made him think that maybe she likes to involve herself with his social life.

 

     Too much over thinking, Chanyeol.

 

     What if he’s say yes? Will she frown? What if no? Does she like Chanyeol to be with her?

 

     But actually he doesn’t have one today, and he could be honest.

 

     He shook his head.

 

     Seojin just nodded and headed her way to the library with Chanyeol. “Chanyeol, you sure you want to go there with me?”

 

     This time, he was thinking if she wanted him to leave. Is she pushing him away? He nodded a lot of times and smiled, even though the kinda hurting feeling is present this time.

 

     He became more sensitive than usual.

 

     “I’d rather stay with you that practice for the band.” Chanyeol meant it. Rather, just cross out the words ‘with you’. That’s what he truly meant. But still the same.

 

     The ‘cheesy’ statement made Seojin’s heart thump faster, and she could only smile in reply. The most genuine smile she has for him. How many times does she have to feel Chanyeol’s affection for her?

 

     Seojin has this favorite spot in the library, which is the table n front of the window. The beautiful tress found outside are so relaxing to watch while you are studying. Chanyeol frowned when he remembered the place. Simply because, the table has no opposite side to be sat upon. Therefore he can’t take a seat which is in front of Seojin, and it left him with no choice but to sit only beside her.

 

     Looking at her side profile, it was a perfect view. She has the face of an angel, the heart of an angle. At least, on that day, he found peace of mind. With Seojin.

 

     He was done reviewing his notes (well most of the time he would glance at her), so Chanyeol excused himself to look for a good book to read. He must impress Seojin by letting her thing that he too, can read and appreciate books. He was about to stand up when his phone loudly rang, disturbing the silence of the place. He hurriedly took his phone, but he got to look for it first. He started to panic as the people’s hisses started to uproar, and he could only panic more. He kept on tapping his pants’ pockets and finally, he found it.

 

     “Yes, hello?” he whispered. But because of losing his nerve, he accidentally pressed the loudspeak button and his coach’s voice can be heard in its loudest volume. He immediately ended the call and felt really ashamed. He looked at Seojin, who was gently rubbing her chest , breathing heavily. He then felt twice shame. “I’m sorry.” Seojin just nodded and assured him with a smile. The ringtone and the voice were evidences that he didn’t doubt why he reacted that way.

 

     He forgot he has a basketball rehearsal today. Well, it was really out of his mind.

 

 

----

 

Here's another one. I got a longer time in front of the computer because I wasn't busy. XD Hope you'll like this chapter. :)