Day 12

100 Paper Cranes

 

     People inside the place were in black outfit. Across the room, a corner filled with white and green flowers, decorating the whole side. A photo of a lady smiling was placed in the center; the frame was put with ribbons crossed on the upper part. 
 

     Chanyeol was at the doorway, standing still, looking at the photo. Seems like everything was just imagination. Can someone just wake him up? This is just unbelievable. 
 

     "Chanyeol." 
 

     Hyeyoung waited for him to turn back; he was passive; yet the jar she was holding caught his attention. She reached it to him; and he was thinking if he would accept it or not. 
 

     That was the jar of paper cranes Seojin had collected. The white paper crane was still perfectly glued on it. 
 

     "That's the best thing that will surely remind you of her. She said I'd give that to you before she'd..." though almost tearing up, she continued, "leave." 
 

     Chanyeol took the jar, slowly, looking at it, remembering Seojin. He won’t see her smile. He won’t see her face. He won’t see her cry, he won’t see her frown. Everything. He won’t see everything anymore. His heart felt the pain again. 
 

 

--     

 


     He was quietly spreading the cranes inside his room. There were really a lot of them. He took one, and opened it. He was a bit surprised there was something written on it. His heart broke when it was during the time when he finally became her boyfriend. 
 

     He realized she loved him so much, the way he loved her. 
 

     He was crying like but he didn’t give a damn. Though it won’t take her back to life, he couldn’t help himself. He felt sorry. He felt guilty even if it was not his fault. He felt so devastated. He can’t move on from her. Seojin defined love perfectly. She was perfect for him. But she's gone.

 

 

 

--- End ---

 

I was really in a hurry during the last two chapters. T.T I lost my draft and I forgot some of the scenes, that's why I rewrote it, but some parts were gone. ///3 Anyways, the story has ended. I will be posting my next story maybe the next day and I promise I won't lose the draft I made for that. lmao

 

Thank you for the comments and to my first subscribers. ♥ Hope you'd still continue to support and read my next fanfictions featuring Dobi.

 

XOXO :*