2 The Mug

Red String

During the weekend, Jessica and her younger sister, Krystal, decided to get out of the house and be away from their helicopter parents. Taking the car to Itaewon, they walked around the neighborhood, window shopping around with their disguises. Then, the Jung sisters found a small, quaint cafe, where looked around the cafe and found a hidden corner. In the hidden corner, they removed their disguises and relaxed onto their seats. They were approached by a waiter carrying a tray with 2 cups of water.

"Miss Jung, what drink would you like?" The waiter asked as he placed the cups onto the coffee table.

"Umm... water is fine for now," Jessica responded with her hand motioning to her sister and herself, "Please keep this quiet."

Waiter said, "Surely, Miss. If you change your mind about drinks, please feel free to flag us down."

The waiter bowed and left, which the sisters' sighed in relief. In the midst of the cafe, they relaxed to the smooth jazz playing around. Jessica and Krystal talked about numerous things and feeling the chillness away from their parents and other stresses.

After an hour, Jessica stood up from her seat with the large hat on and went up to the counter. Up at the counter, she looked at the beverage menu, then, ordered one black, one mocha latte and one honey bread. As the waiter, input Jessica's transaction, the waiter excused for the delay at the long line of customers just behind her. Then, the waiter informed that her drinks and food will take 10-15minutes. She told the waiter to continue with the take-out orders first for she wasn't in a hurry.

Back at the hidden corner, where her sister was deep into her novel, To All the Boy I've Loved Before, Jessica continued to busy herself with fashion magazines and jotting down onto her notebook. She loved how relaxing the cafe was despite being busy all of a sudden; just how there are no photographers and no parents. The quiantness of the cafe gave her a lot of ideas and breather from her crazy, busy days.

"One black coffee," the waiter announced.

Jessica got up with her large hat and walked over to the pick-up counter. As she took hold of the tray that held onto a red mug with steam coming of the top. Then, a hand stopped her. Jessica looked up but could only see the lips of the other person because of her large hat's flaps hindering a clear view.

The other person, also grasping onto the tray mid-air, said, "I'm sorry, I believe this is my order."

"Oh... sorry, Miss." The waiter approached, "Here, are your orders."

Jessica loosened her hold and bowed to the other person. From the little mistake, she returned her attention to the waiter and took hold of the tray that held onto her orders. Walking back to her sister to have more of relaxed moments.