9 The Shoes

Red String

After the night market escapade, Jay decided to plan something different from the dancing. He knows that Jessica is willing to do anything or go anywhere. From then, he decided to let her experience different things. The new week has approached and Jay informed Jessica to still meet at the club but they won't be practicing dance at all.

Saturday night around 5pm, Jessica arrived on the dot. In the club, the sweatpant, shirt heiress walked in carrying a big bag. 

"Didn't I tell you," Jay said as he walked towards Jessica, "that you didn't have to wear gym clothing."

Jessica plops down her bag and replied, "Oh! I know! It's just I needed to look like that I was going to workout since I had lunch meeting with my parents and their friends. Umm... Where's the restroom?"

He pointed a hidden corner just near the bar. At which, Jessica quickly got some clothes from her bag and walked hastily to the comfort room to change.


A few minutes passed, Jessica came out of the restroom in a nice casual dress and heels. Then, excitedly asked Jay what they'll be doing tonight? He answered that they'll go some place to dance.

"Wait," Jessica asked, "Is what I'm wearing appropriate?"

Jay nodded, at which, then, they closed the club, across the street for the bus stop, and waited for the bus to arrive. When it arrived, they hopped in, and together they sat at the back. Jessica scooched in at the end of the back row and Jay next to her.

Jay questioned as the bus moved and seeing Jessica looking around, "First time?"

Jessica looked at Jay, nodded and responded "Yeah, it is. I've been curious about this for a long time."

"So, what else are you curious about?" Jay continued to ask.


From there on and all the way to their destination, the couple talked about experiences they want to try, regret, or will never do. They stop on their their tracks in front of a laundromat, "Let's ," which Jessica looked at Jay weirdly back-and-forth. Jay pulled a handle of the washer, which the supporting wall opens up a hidden passage way. At the end of the illuminated hallway was a door with a sign hanged "Havana Nights."

She followed her guide through the hallway and pass the door that revealed a Latin Dance Club. Boomming music through the sound system and grinding, dancing couples was a sight to see for Jessica. Then, a sound signal echoed through the speakers, which brought the crowd to ballroom dance.

Jay, then, pulled Jessica to the dance floor, which she whispered that she doesn't know this kind of dancing. He whispered back at her that she'll be fine and to follow his lead. Jay, then, held her close to him, with his left hand at her back supporting, just above her buttocks; while his right hand held her left. From the guidance of Jay, the young, discouraged heiress was able to dance swiftly and elegantly.


As the couple headed back and near to the club Jessica's heels broke. Jay helped her up to a nearby convience store chair and, then, left. Returning to the bewildered heiress, Jay presented her a pair of red loafers to replace her heels. Upon receiving the unexpected gift, Jessica just stared at it, as if she didn't know what to do with it. So, Jay quickly got on his knees and grabbed the heiress's foot. At which, he removed her heels and replacing it the recently-bought loafers.

Of course, Jessica didn't just sit still and look pretty, she squirmed her feet away, pushed Jay from her feet but his strength took over her and slipped the loafers to her feet. Before she could grab her heels, Jay took it as he stood up and ran from her but not too far. All Jessica could do was follow him, at which they walked back together.