4 The Jacket

Red String

Jessica's clothes was soaked with the cocktail that was thrown by the drunken girl. She stood up from her seat, letting the liquid drip from her dress but staring blankly, just shocked at what has happened.

"YOU !!!!" Drunken girl yelled as she charged at Jessica, "HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY MAN!!!!"

Before the Jessica got attacked, she was covered by a red jacket from any hits coming from the drunken lady. From all the loud ruckus brought by the drunken girl, cellphones can be seen throughout the club, where all videos are shared in all social media outlets. Jessica knew she had leave immediately but how... her face will be seen...

"You want to leave, don't you?" Red jacket wearin' B-boy asked with a low tone.

Jessica looked at the man in front of her, whose arm was still holding up his jacket covering up her face. She nodded her head as a response, where the B-boy told Jessica to cover her face with her hands. As she followed his instructions, the man removed his jacket and through it over Jessica. From there, the B-boy led the Ice Princess up the stairs where the private rooms are.


Hidden in the private rooms, Jessica looks through the window and sees the club being cleared up. Sits back onto the couch and checked her watch, then, she felt eyes on her. She looked up to see her red jacket hero avert his eyes away from her and started to pace.

"Sorry," Jessica said as she stood up, "I am Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Thank you very much down there."

The guy looked at her and spoke, "Ohh... Your welcome. I should be the one apologizing since I'm the main cause of her outburst. Jay Park is my name."

Then, Dana sunbae came in and gave Jessica a bad news about the club being surrounded with paparazzi. Jessica plops back down onto the couch dismayed about the news, not knowing what exactly to do.

"Unfortunately, I don't have enough bouncers to make way for you," Dana informed Jessica.

Looking at the situation, Jay suggested, "Umm... My crew and I will gladly help to make way. If Miss Jung still needs and wants to cover up, I am willing to be your bodyguard for the mean time."

Hearing the suggestion, Jessica lit up, went to Jay, grabbed onto his hands, and bounced showing her gratefulness.


At the exit, Jessica, Jay and his crew got ready to make way; with a little wait for her car to arrive. With the car not too far, Jay wrapped his jacket around and over Jessica again, then, led her to her chauffered car. Walking through, Jessica heard the paparazzi calling her name but she continued on. The car door was opened by Jay, who placed his free hand under the car for her head not to bump onto the car, while still holding up his jacket to cover up her face.

Situated in the car, Jessica said her thanks again and bye to Jay. Removing himself out of the way, he closed the door, gave a wink and a smirk that'd make girls weak, even though the car windows were heavily tinted.