Chapter 6

My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit unconfortably beside JJ and Jaehun. I decided that maybe I will tell them now. But, I’m really not comfortable talking about this thing with them. But what can I do?

“Guys...” I clear the clouds in my mind and tried to open up to them. They both look at me directly in my eyes. I know they know what I will tell them.

“Uh, umm, you guys my friends right?”

“Ehhmmm,,” JJ shift in her seat and face me. Oh, this is really hard you know.

“Emm, I don’t know where to start.”

“Just tell us what you want to tell us. Don’t tell us if you don’t want to tell,” being the wise one, Jaehun always know how to make my heart calm. Just like Kris oppa. Huh.. why am I thinking about him again.

“So what I want to tell you is something that really bothering me this past few weeks. I don’t really understand what is this.”

I took a big amount air inside my lungs before I start to tell them my problems. They looks shock after hearing what I say. But they keep being a good ears for me, listening all my words. Sometimes they pat my back to give me some courage to keep telling. I don’t really know what I would do if I didn’t had them.

Jaehun inhales and exhales a few times after I finish my story. He looks so complecated like me. JJ not any different. But I can tell that she know something just from the looks on her face.

“So, you mean you’re annoying when Kris oppa talk about his girlfriend?” I nodded my head.

“But, last time you really like them together right?” I nodded again.

“This is really something Ae.”

“What do you mean JJ?”

“I think you being jealous to her. Right Jaehun?” Jaehun nodded his head in agreement.

“And I think you start to love him,” she emphasized the words love.

“You know I love all of them.”

“No Ae. What we mean is, love the other way.”

“Huuh, I don’t quiet understand what you guys talking about.”

“You LOVE him Ae. LOVE.” JJ gave me a face. What she is talking about. Of course I love them.

“I mean you love him not as a brother, but as a man. And that shouldn’t happen, he is you sibling Ae.” Jaehun took my hands and hold them on his.

“How can this is happen to you Ae. This is a sin.”

“Don’t you understand? How can you acted like that when you know that he is your brother, big brother. What other people would say if they know you falling in love with your own brother.”

What??

Falling in love??

“What? Did you mean falling in love??” I shuddered.

“Yes, and that not going to happen Ae. You must stop your feelings now,” Jaehun squish my hands.

“But.. I.. I...” akh, I don’t know. I really don’t know.

“It’s okay Ae. We will help you get through all this. Maybe you just confused with your heart now. It’s okay, we won’t blame you okay,” Jaehun hug me from beside and gave me a kiss on top of my heart. He is always like that when I feels down and that really help me tough.

“Thanks guys, I know that your always be my best friends. The best friends ever in the world.” They smile at my remark.

Finally, after a long weeks full of torementing, I can lift out some weight in my mind. Thats better for now. I hope the time fly by just like wind and brought away my heavy heart and give me the smile that I lost those past weeks.

What a bad weeks.

 

_============_

 

Carefully I step inside the house. Not wanting one of my brothers see me. Honestly I feels bad ignoring them like that. It’s not their problem here. It’s mine.

“Aerin.”

Crap.

I turn around just to see Xiumin oppa sitting on the couch alone. He has a book in his hands. I gave him a smile and continue walking when he call me again.

“Wanna keep me company? I feel alone now,” he pat a spot beside him on the couch. I hesitated whether to go there or not.

“Come on, I just want some company,” he gave me his best smile. He know that I always melt at his smile, so he is always use that method to get his way. I walk closer to him but still not sitting beside him. Instead I just keep standing in front of him.

“Oh, come on Ae. I miss you you know,” he pouted. Pouted! Ah he is really something. Don’t he thinks how old is he.

Finally I sat beside him on the couch. He lie down on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter