Chapter 7

My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been back to normal again like before I start feeling down. Normal life again. I can talk comfortably with my brothers again. But still, I find it hard to act normal to Kris oppa like I did before it all start. If I know that telling JJ and Jaehun can make me feels better, I’d do that earlier.

A hand waved on my face brought me back to reality. A smile plasters on Jaehun face when I look up at him.

“Daydreaming again?” he sit beside me on the bench. I shook my head.

“Just thinking.”

“About what?”

“Everything.”

“Don’t stress yourself with something Ae. It’s not good for your health.”

“You sound like my father,” I smile.

“Well maybe I am. So how things with Kris hyung?”

I sighed. Well this is the problem.

“Don’t know,” I look down on my feet.

“You sure it’s not a mistake Ae? How can you fall for wrong people.”

“I just don’t know. Maybe I just confused, or being jealous because he is slowly drifting apart from me since he start dating her.”

“Maybe thats the reason. You can’t falling for your own brother. It’s just impossible, well that only possible if you not their sister.”

“What do you mean?” I turn my head at him.

“I just saying Ae. Don’t take it to heart, cause you are their sister.”

“Right, I’m just their sister.”

“By the way, I don’t see JJ today. Where is she?”

“She is not coming today. She said her mother sick so she must take care of her.”

“I hope it’s not serious.”

“You want to come visit her?”

“Maybe not. I must fetch Soojin from her school and bring her to her dance class.”

“She is still take that dance class?”

“She like it Ae. You know how much she loves to dance.”

“Well maybe I will just go home and sleep.”

“You sleepy head,” he ruffles my hair. He always like to messing my hair. I just pouted at his action.

“Come on don’t want to be late to class right?” he held my hand and walk to class.

 

_===========_

 

I shift on my bed, my hand reaching for calender on my night stand. Next week is my father birthday. What am I suppose to give him this time? Should I buy him something. Then suddenly an idea popped on my mind. I smiled and get up from my bed.

I run a little to Suho’ oppa room. I knock twice before entered. He sit on his study table, looking so serious.

“Oppa.” He turn to me and smile. That smile that always send warm to my heart.

“What is this mei,” he stand and walk to his bed. I came to his side and put my head on his shoulder.

“I want to buy something for appa’s birthday. Can you come with me oppa?”

“Oh did appa’s birthday coming already,” he look at the calender on his study table.

“Oh right next week is appa’s birthday. How come I forget about it.”

“You just too focus on your study oppa.”

“Okay when are we going?”

“How about tommorow?”

“Okay, I will fetch you after school ne?”

“Okay, emmm...oppa...”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter