Chapter 19

My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19

 

 

NO ONE POV

Aerin sat alone on the bench at the park near her house. It’s almost night. The streetlight began to lit up. She looked around her watching some family spend their time together. Everyone there had companies but she...alone. She suppose to meet with Kris there. But the latter said that he had something to do in the last minute leaving her alone waiting for him in the cold.

She pulled her coat tightly around her petite body trying to warm herself. She know that he won’t come but she still stayed. No one really had time for her lately. They all bussy with their own bussiness. Since her graduations was near the end too she also had little time to spend with her brothers.

She left the park when she realize that no people around her anymore. They all going to their home already she also realize that it’s already dark. She glance at her phone looking at the time. Almost dinner time. She hesitated whether to go home or not. Since no one really home lately why not just spend my time alone now, she thought.

Walking slowly she took her time to look at her surrounding. It’s really cold outside so no one really want to go outside. The usual busy street looks empty now despite near dinner time. She to stop at a cafe. She entertained herself with the foods she ordered feeling hunger take over the coldness she felt.

It’s not that long before she out from the cafe and wander around the place. She spend her time in and out from one shop to another buying some stuff for her and someone else. She is about to enter another shop when something –or someone- caught her eyes. A tall and familiar figure sat opposite someone she assume as a girl based on the clothes she wore. The girl facing her direction but she didn’t know she is there. She clenched her fist without her knowing. Anger filled her mind and she stomped her way around walking home. She didn’t know why she just walk away from them. Maybe she fear that she would find something worse if she did so. She just walked and walked till she reach her house and made a beeline to her room. The door bang loudly when she closed it with so much force making some of her oppa whose home startled.

Burried her face on her pillow she cried. She didn’t know why but she still cried. Maybe she felt betrayed or it’s because the anger inside her heart. The tears didn’t stop even when she felt that her oppa come beside her and comforted her. She shift and laid on his laps and cried again. No words come from each other. No need for that. They can understand each other feelings without much words. Thats why they are so close to one another.

“Oppa...” she tried to speak when her tears died down. He her hair softly telling her it’s find silently.

“I don’t know why it’s hurt,” a tears escaped her eyes wetting her cheek.

“What happen?” he said softly.

“He met with a girl. I know it’s childish to just assume things without knowing the truth. But oppa I don’t know why it makes me hurt.”

“You know the girl.”

“Yejin unnie.”

He sighed. Not knowing what to say.

“Did he told you they gonna met?”

“No.”

That single word able to make the anger he kept inside to rise. He tried to not show it though. He didn’t want to worsen the situation now.

“He would tell you later.”

“How did you know oppa?”

“Don’t know. I just had this feeling that he would do that. He must have his reason to not telling you.”

“But oppa~”

“You trust him right Aerin?” honestly it’s hard for him to asked that. He didn’t know why. Deep inside his heart there this feeling to make them break up. But if he do that she would be sad and he didn’t like to see her sad. He would do everything just to make her happy. Everything.

“Lay oppa...”

“Hmmm what it is Aerin.”

“What do you think he didn’t tell me they met?”

“I don’t know Aerin. But whatever their reason to met I’ll tried to believe him.”

She looked him in the eyes. There is this warm feeling inside it. Telling her to calm down and think carefully. Maybe he is right he would tell me his reason later, she thought. She laid her head on his laps again. Closing her eyes she tried to seek for comfort from the touch he gave her. He kept on playing with her hair wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter