Chapter 20

My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 20

 

 

 

Lee’s family gathered in the living room. Their father just comeback from abroad a few hours ago. Aerin sat beside her father hugging him tightly. They just finished dinner and now they just sitting together talking about their activities. Everybody felt happy whenever they all together like this.

“So how is school princess?” Mr. Lee asked his daughter.

“Everything’s fine appa. Next week we all graduated. You’ll be there right appa?”

“I’ll see about that princess. If there is no work then appa will be there for you and your oppa too. Kai and Sehun also graduated with you right.”

“We’ll be there too princess,” said Suho.

“Really?”

“Of course. We’ll always be there for you baby,” Kris winked at her making her cheeks blushed.

“Stop being cheesy hyung,” Tao said.

“Wae? Jealous?” he stick his tongue out at him.

“Of you? No way hyung.”

“Stop it you two. Kris you’re older than him, act like one please,” comment Xiumin.

“Okay okay you’re really no fun Minseok.”

“Oppa~ you’re being childish here.”

“Now you’re siding with them huh?” he shot her a look. Aerin just winked at him. “Oh by the way I had something to say to all if you.”

“What it is Kris.”

“I’ll marrying Aerin.”

“WHAT????”

“Hyung are you crazy?”

“Kris don’t joke around like that.”

“It’s not funny Kris.”

“But I’m serious here.”

“No you must be kidding.”

“Hyung don’t be like that.”

“But Kris oppa proposed to me already.”

“Oh yeah really?”

“Wait WHAT????”

They all turn to look at Aerin. She just smile happily showing her ring to them. Their eyes almost got out from their socket because the shocked. They all speechless. No one really know how to react. They know those two loved each other and dating. But married. They never think they would go till that far.

“I’m being serious here,” Kris said broke the silent. Mr. Lee sighed. He is really didn’t know what to say anymore. He wants his daughter to be happy but must them to go married. What will people said.

“Kris... I know you loves Aerin so much. But do you really need to do this? Marriage is a big issues Kris.”

“But Dad, I can’t be without her. I tried before when I’m dating Yejin but what happen? Nothing except I felt like . Knowing her liking someone else even though in the end that boy turn out to be me I still can’t hide my jealousy.”

“Then did you think about other opinions? What will people said about this hyung,” asked Sehun.

“We can always married abroad and lived there. No one would know about us.”

“Easy for you to say that hyung,” mocked Kai.

“Look here don’t you want to see me and Aerin be happy or not?”

“We all want you two be happy Kris. But about this marriage can’t you push it aside first,” Mr. Lee pleaded.

“Appa~”

“Please princess appa need to think about this okay. Appa always want the best for you princess I’ll think about it first then we talk about this again.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter