Chapter 17

My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 17

 

No One POV

Silent surrounding the room where all Lee family member gather. No one dare to open their mouth even Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen who always so noisy became so quiet. Everyone trying to prosess the informations that just being exposed. Lee Aerin their younger sister the only female in the family their dearest sister is not their real sister. Who would not shocked if they heard this. All of their lives they believe that she is their family but now their father just said that she is not.

If you ask how is their feelings now is they all a bit angry. No it’s not the fact that Aerin is not their real sister that make them a little angry. It’s more because their father kept them in the dark all this time. They all loves Aerin thats for sure. So why would their father kepp that fact away. Why is his real reason for that.

“So... can you tell us why dad?” Suho tried to break the silents. They need explanations. Since the secret had been out everyone need to know the reason behind it.

“I told you already, I just trying to keep my promise,” Mr.Lee sigh. He lean his back to the couch. Closing his eyes trying to calm himself.

“Who’s her real parents? Where are they?” asked Chen.

“They died already.”

Everyone turn their head at their father. Even Kris didn’t know about this. He just know that Aerin adopted and who’s her parents name. He can’t believe that she is alone in this world.

“They died on a car accident along with her. But gods protect her so she is still alive till now. Her parents is my bestfriends since midlle school. Your mom also know them. Before they died they asked us to take care of her their precious daughter and so we did it. We promise ourselves that we would love her like our own. Never thinking that she is adopted because in our heart she is not. You how much your mom wants to have a daughter.

She really loves her. And it’s breaks my heart if I think that she is not my flesh and blood. But she is still my daughter. Whatever happen she is my daughter so I never wants any of you to know it. So what if she is adopted? I loves her with all my heart. I loves my bestfriends like my own sibling so their daughter also my mine.

When Kris found out about it my heart hurts so much. All the time I always see her as my own so it’s like my world crashing down when Kris make me remember that fact. I beg him to keep it from all of you because I don’t want something happen. Something that can break my heart again. But not long ago Kris came to me and said that he can do it anymore. He can’t be his oppa anymore and it’s scare me.”

“Dad....” Kris tried to speak up but Mr.Lee stop him.

“No Kris please. Don’t do this to me, she is my daughter Kris.”

“How long you know about it hyung?” asked Tao.

“Since eleven grade.”

“And how long you start loved her that way?” Lay asked his brother. Something inside his heart is feeling uncomfortable about it.

“Since four years ago. Maybe that time I just confuse with my feelings for her because I know we are not blood related. But when I start dating Yejin the feeling just became stronger.”

“So you never loves Yejin?” asked Luhan. Kris shook his head.

“I love her but maybe my love for her not as strong as my love for Aerin. I keep trying to burried down my love for Aerin but I can. The more I distance myself from her the feeling just became more strong so I stopped running away from her.”

“Please Kris don’t do that.”

“Dad, you know I love her.”

“She is your sister Kris!!”

“So what?? It’s just a goddamned paper dad.”

“She is my daughter I can’t lose her Kris.”

“Even if we are married she is still you da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter