Chapter 2

My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are already on the way to -i don’t know where- with my oppas. I keep on playing with my phone. Texting JJ, playing games, and listening musics. It’s already 20 minutes and we’re still on the way. Where the hell they want to take me?

“Oppas....where are we going exactly?” I asked them.

“You didn’t tell her Baek?” Chanyeol oppa asked Baekkie oppa but he just shook his head.

“Oppa???”

“Waeyo dongsaengie??” Jongdae oppa asked me back. I turn my head to look at him.

“Where are you all wanna taking me?” I puff my cheeks. Minseok oppa just chuckling at my act. He reach his hand and ruffling my hair.

“You know what? You looks so adorable like that Ae,” he said after pinch my left cheek.

“We just going shopping Ae. You know, we never go shopping together again since you high school,” he added.

“Yeah, you always go with JJ when you’re shopping. Wae?? We always going together since child,” Tao oppa said. I bite my lip. Yes, I’m never really going with them again after I’m going to high school. I just...emmm....how to say it..

“We’re here,” Baekhyun oppa cheers.

After we parked the car, we all going inside the mall. I look at my oppas, they are all looks so happy. I don’t wanna spoilt their moods, so I will just play along with them. After a few minutes walking around, I saw a beautiful dress at one of the shop. It’s note too feminime nor too boyish. I look at it closely.

“You like it?” suddenly Jongdae oppa stood beside me. I don’t know if I like it or just admire it.

“Let’s try this on you okay,” Jongdae oppa take that dress and drag me to te fitting room.

“But oppa,” I tried to protest but he held his hand up.

“No, try this ok. I think it will looks good on you.”

In the end I just give up. No way he will take any one of my words at time like this. They always boughts me things that I eyeing. It took a lot of efforts to reject their words. After changed to the dress I step outside the fitting room to show him.

“Oppa....” he look at me up and down. Murmuring something before give me another pair of clothes.

“Try these on okay.”

“But oppa, it’s too much,” I tried to protest.

“Thats just three pair Aerin. Not too much okay. If you wanna know whats the meaning of too much, looks at that,” Jongdae oppa pointed his finger at Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa who had their hands full of clothes.

“Umm..okay,” again, I just give in to him.

And you know what happen next? They are all gave me al least five pair of dress to me to try. I just remember it, they like, no love to dress me up. This is the result of being the only girl in the house. Yup, I’m the only girl on our family. I’m having 12 brothers thats sooooo handsome >.< . i’m lucky right??

Well not really lucky if you know what my brothers likes. Grins. We spend four hours shopping at the mall, eating dinner at our favourite cafe before we finally going home.

It was almost 10PM when we’re back home. Some of my oppa already sleeping, while the other still up. Like Kris oppa. He is still on his study table when I peek at his door. I want to give him the necklace that I bought just now at the mall. But I don’t want to disturb him, so I leave his room quietly.

After washing up and change into my pajamas, I lied on my bed. Holding up my favourite plushie I look up to the ceiling. Thinking about my family. So many things happen to us. Many memories we share together. I’m so happy to have such a loving family. I hope we’re always be happy together.

 

_==========_

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I reach out my hand to turn it off. Rubbing my sleepy eyes, I go to the bathro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter