Chapter 12

My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I sit quietly on my bed playing with my phone. I got addicted to a game lately. I don’t remember when it start but what I know is I like this game so I played it a lot now. It’s been a few days after we got to amusement park. After that day Kris oppa and I became a little awkward when we met. Did what happen in the ferrisweheel is real?

Naega saraganeun iyuneun neoya
Dasin mot bol geot gata jeongmal jugeul geot gata

My phone ringing make me stop playing my game. I tap the answer button and JJ voices come to my ears.

“Yo whatca doing?” she sounds happy.

“Just lazing around in my room playing some game. Yah you disturb my game,” I jokingly scold her. I heard her chuckle on the other line.

“I’ll come over now you don’t mind right?”

“Why not? It’s nice to have you company.”

“I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

“You alreay on the way here?”

“Hmm...wae? changing your mind now?”

“No of course not. Palli wa so we can play together.”

“We are not kids anymore Ae.”

“So what? Can a woman playing around.”

“You and your simple mind Aerin, I’m hanging up now. See you in minutes.”

“Okay.”

Not long after that my door bursted open. JJ walked happily towards me. What makes her so happy. Oh it’s must be about that boy. She hugs me tightly that it’s almost suffocated me.

“Why so happy? Did that boy asking you out,” I asked her. And her face suddenly become red. Ah so it’s true then.

“Spill it out JJ don’t hide anything from me,” I demanded. She just burried her face on my pillow.

“Yah!! Whats with that act? Are you really that happy now?” I smack her head with a pillow. Rubbing her head she sat beside me.

“He asked me out for dinner yesterday,” her face really red now.

“So what your answer, you said yes right?” instead answering me she burried her face on my pillow again. Aish this girl, I don’t know she has this kind of behaviour. She never really talk about a boy before.

“What should I do,” she said under the pillow.

“What do you mean by that? Just go with him.”

“But Ae~ I don’t know how to act around him,” she whinned again. Sigh.

“Just be yourself Jae no need to be that overreacted okay.”

“It’s easy for you to say.”

“Hey you know him quiet a log time right. So why are you still like this still not getting used to his presence.”

“Help me~~~”

“Okay what do you want me to help you.”

“Help me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter