Part 9

~ It Started with One Dollar ~
Your body still attached on you bed. Your eyes kept staring at your room ceiling without blinking. The next morning, you didn't want to wake up. What happeed between you and Kai on last night was kept flashing on your mind. Your body even still has the same shiver as before. You touched your lips with your fingers. You wondered to yourself why were you feel so much excite and happy about the kiss. You must be really like that arrogant guy, Kim Jong In.
"Eoteokkhae? I can still feel his lips..." You bit you lower lip. Then you got yourself hot in embarassed. Your mom suddenly walked in to your room when you covered your face with blanket.
"Aigoo, Ma Ha-ya. Wake Up!"
you heard her, you immediately got your body up in sitting position. "Omma! You scared me"
"Mwo? I scared you? Ya, you palli wake up! Then Do me a favor"
"What favor?"
"Take the food I made to your aunt"
you frowned, "Aunty? But she's in the hospital?"
"I know"
"You mean I have to go to the hospital?" you felt want to disobey but your mon already has her hands on her hips and looked at you with her lazerish eyes.
"Yes. Now wake up! Don't make me say it twice"
"But you know I hate hospital. It stinks of medicines. It makes me want to throw up"
"Eisshh..."
you heard her started to hissing at you, you jumped from the bed immediately "Arasseo, omma!" and you rushed to the bathroom.

~~~
You were on the bus to the hospital. Your mom is pretty demanding sometimes. You couldn't say no to her.
while you were cursing your own mother for making you to come to a place you hate most, you heard your phone rang. It's call from Kai. You smiled a bit. At least you won't be bored along the way. Then you ask yourself again.

'Since when do I became so excited to receive his phone call? Aigoo, he really have done something to me'

you picked it up, but you tried so hard to not sound so excited "Hmm. Wae?"
"Oi, what kind of greeting is that?" he sound annoyed. You silently giggled.
"Then how should I greet you? It's not like you are a president or something"
"Hei, I'm your boyfriend. You should at least say 'Hallo, chagi-ya' or 'Hallo, Oppa' like that"
you snorted, "why are you so fussy about greeting on the phone. Cut it out, Kim Jong In"
"Well, it's enough with you calling me with my real name kekekeke"
"Ya, if you call for saying rubbish things I better hung up"
"Don't! eishhh. I just want to know what my girl doing now?"
You blushed as he said 'my girl', "Nothing! I'm just sitting on a bus"
"Bus? Are you heading somewhere?"
"Hmmm. To a scary place"
"Scary place? Are you going to the cemetery or something?"
"I think it's worse than the cemetery"
"Be carefull, don't stay for long time if you scare"
"What about you? What are you doing? You seems in a free time?"
"No, I'm a busy person too. But I always have time to call you"
"Oh, really? Should I thank you?"
"Ma Ha-ya, let's go for another date"
"We just went for date yesterday, why would I go for another one?" you . You could herd him scoffing.
"Coz that's what couple do, doing many many many dates"
"I'm busy. I'm preparing for enter college"
"College? Me too! And I have tons performing schedule too, but I would find time for our date"
"Eissh, you are such a demanding boyfriend"
"No, I'm not. I'm just..."
"STOP!" you screamed as loud as possible. You noticed you pass the hospital and rushed toward the driver. You bowed at him an appologixe for made him stop in sudden then you got off from bus.
"Wae, Ma Ha? Something happened?"
"Ya! I missed the stop. Now I'l have to walk to that place. Thanks to you, Kim Jong In!"
"Mian. But there is nothing wrong with walk, it's healthy"
"Yah, you really pissed me off. You say you're busy. Let's hang up now!"
"Don't hang up! Let's talk something fun. Do you miss me?"
You rolled your eyes and gave him your light and annoyed comment. You kept talking and arguing with him on the phone while walking through the entrance of the hospital. You took the escalator to get the second floor and looked for your aunt room. When you walked pass to the nurses table you someone in the hospital outfit leaned on the wall with his back on you. You heard him laugh. And the laugh is on the same rhythm with Kai on the phone. You stopped from walking.
"Kai, where did you say are you now?"
"In my dance studio, wae?"
"Raise your left hand"
"Mwo?"
"Just do it!" then you saw the guy raised his left hand. You sense something bad. "Wave it!" the guy did it. Then you get it. You walked to the guy and tapped his back. He turned around and you both had widened eyes. "Kim Jong In? Here is dance studio?"
"Lee Ma Ha, what are you doing here?"

To Be Continued
[AN] I updated via my phone. Sorry too short ^.^