Part 4

~ It Started with One Dollar ~

You could feel him hold you tighter. You were still numb, but you succeed managed your body back and asked him.

“K-Kai-ssi, what’s wrong with you?” You asked, glared to the people who passing by and looked at both of you and nodding to each other.

What’s that nodding supposed to be means?’ You were wondering inside.

“Call me Oppa” he said, you could feel him smiling on your shoulder.

“Mwo? Oppa?” You tried to nudge him off but his embracement was too tight. With his arrogant way of speaking, he must be better already. “You sound like you feel better, now could you please let me go?”

“No. Let’s stay like this for a while” He adjusted his hands to wrap your wrist and your shoulder tighter. You gasped in shocked as you feel his front body closer to yours. Because he was so big and you’re small, he could easily embrace your whole body as if squeezing a pillow.

You also could hear him upon your shoulder. You also could feel his body stop trembling and his breathing is back to normal way.  You didn’t like to be touched by strangers, but once you feel him on your body, you’re brain command the exception for him, you felt like he really needs it, to be hug. Especially the way he looked at you with his pale faced. It feels like you have been comforting a little kid from crying.

“Warm…” He whispered again.

“Mwo?” you blinked your eyes, try to catch the word he said.

“You’re so warm” He blew his breath on your skin from inhaled so deeply.

“Euh?” You found yourself being numb again. You never heard anyone said that to you. The word ‘Warm’ makes you feel……special. You don’t even know why.

He released your body and looked at your eyes, but his expression after he let go of you somehow weird, he seems…shy. He kept adjusting his back of the hair and didn’t say a thing and kept glaring to his own feet.

You admitted that he looks rather….. cute.

He cleared his throat and said, “Go-gomawo”

You widened your eyes. You didn’t believe of what you just heard.

“Mwo?”

“But I won’t let you win just because I owe you one” He suddenly put back his arrogant smirk on his face.

You scoffed. You twirled up your upper lip, “Na do keurae! I won’t lose. NOTE THAT!” Then 

You walked away from him while stomping your feet to the backstage.

“Mwo ya? He begged to me before but then he back to his arrogant again? Cih! Watch me win, Kai!”

--------------

Few minutes later you and Kai were standing on the stage with people cheering at him and booing at you. You looked away from those crazy fans who mumbled curses toward you. It was really annoying when you saw Kai waved at them like a stupid prom king in the high school prom night.

He walked closer at you, “I changed the rule”

“What do you mean?”

“You must do freestyles with some random music. Just let the DJ play any song he likes so that our battle would be more interesting”

You actually knew that he’s going to be like this so you prepared so many choreographies you made that would be match with any music.

“Fine. I’m ok with it”

“Ok, It’s show time” he winked and stood on the other side of the stage.

The light went dim. The music started.

Kai started first.

He moved his body perfect and smooth in the flawless choreo. He then stopped and pointing at you. It’s your turn and you do your moves that made everyone dropped their jaws in surprised. The music changed again also both of your dances.

People are starting cheered or you for witnessing how good you were. And you can see an anxious expression on Kai’s face. You gave him a smirk, the one that he always had. As he saw your smirk, he moves in more powerful dancing. Everyone screamed.

You won’t give up and show them the best of you, and the result you got another cheered mostly from the boys. Then Kai made an annoyed expression again. He dance roughly and full power and speed, as if it’s the last time he can dance. He stopped when he accidently step over his own foot, but he managed his balanced so he didn’t ended up fall on his buts. He was panting heavily then looked at you.

You looked at him back with wrinkles on your forehead. He looks pale and sweating again, like he was before. But you shrugged your thought away then focusing on winning.

Every times you do a flawless dance and got people cheering on you, he made a rough dance. Almost too pushed himself off. He even tripped over by the stage floor and forced to stop his dance. The girls screamed in fears. His face showing a super exhausted expression. He kept gulping his saliva over and over again and he looked down.

You looked at him and thought, ‘What is wrong with him? He went too much. He seems really want to win this battle’

He didn’t let you do your turn. He dancing around you and look at you. Then he fell on your arms, panting hard. People went silent, just the music that kept playing made the situation more intense. He let go of himself of you. You looked at his face that has been changed into a pale as he was before at the bathroom. You were shocked.

“S-stop it” You said to him in worry.

“No way! I have to win” he demanded and danced again. But once he made a turned around move, he almost lost his balanced again. He painting again but then continued to dance again.

You looked away at the audience, as the manager met his eyes with yours he put his hands together and mumbled ‘Please’ at you.

“Oppa!”

You heard the girls screaming and you turned to Kai again who shockingly were fell on sitting position. He got up his body fast then ready to dance again but you quickly stood in front of him.

“I said, stop”

“No” he shoved you away.

You stood before him again. You looked at his pale, sweating face. He looked at you with his pale-sweating face. You don’t like to see him like that, to be honest. He seems fragile. You made a decision. You looked at him and gulped hard.

“You win. I give up. I’ll be your girlfriend. For real”  

You have no idea why did you say that. You really have lost your mind instead of him.

Kai has his eyes looking at you. He straightened his body and made a very intense eye contact with you.

Then he said, “Don’t take it back!”

He pulled your body closer and kissed you. Deeply.

You grabbed his shirt and hold on to it tight. You couldn’t do anything beside let his lips touched yours for the second time. You are indeed lost your mind. Indeed.

To Be Continued………

A/N: Another chap, yeorobun. Hope you like it. YOU become Kai’s girlfriend. FOR REAL! I know the scene doesn’t make sense, coz it sound like you felt sorry for him so you made the decision. Also I don’t know why I always made Kai kissing you. Do I seems ert or too much of imagining? Kekeke.I really wanted to put Kai’s dancing gif on this one too but my internet connection is like a turtle, really hard to googgled and download the gifs. So I ended up post one picture of him. I hope you guys this chap as well and please leave your comment.

Gomawooooo V(^.^)V