Part 7

~ It Started with One Dollar ~

Kai dragged you to ride the game he wants. He was laughing like a kid. You were a bit shocked of his childish reaction. It was completely different from the arrogant and naughty expression that he usually has. You looked at him while you were sitting beside him when you guys ride the boat that through a Jurassic Jungle. Your lips formed a little smiled when he jumped off because of the big T-Rex robot trying to reach him.

‘Ahh, so this is the other side of Kim Jong In’

You looked at him and thought inside. Then your previous thought came to your mind again.

‘Should I give him a chance? He treated me better than before, he wasn’t even mad at me when I prank on him. Well…maybe I should. I’m the one who started it, am I? Hmmm, maybe I should’

“Ma Ha-ya, Woooow look at that!” He wrapped your shoulder and pulled you closer while his left hand pointed to the many kinds of Dinosaurs where you can recognize it from the movie.

“Aren’t they cool?”

“Eung? Ah, yeah..they are cool” You smiled in awkward.

He kept looking at the giant dinosaurs but his hand didn’t move from your shoulder. You felt a bit shiver on your neck. But you told yourself that you should get used to it. So you didn’t try to release yourself.

After the boat adventure he took you to the Drunken Basket. A tea cup ride that spin around. He laughed like a mad man when the ride spun around, while your head started to spin as well.

“Ya!” You bend down after the ride finished. Kai was ready to dragged you somewhere again. You stopped him and trying to collect your breath and adjusted your head and feet to the ground again.

“Wae? Are you feeling bad somewhere?” He made an eye level with you and starring at your red face.

‘I’m not feeling bad, I’m feeling like I’m going to die, Kim Jong In’

You cursed him inside and glared at him in annoyed.

“You mad at me? Why don’t you tell me before if you wouldn’t like it? You really had a phobia of spinning around?”

You didn’t answered him, “I need to go the bathroom”

“Bathroom? Ok, Ka Ja” He dragged you again to the bathroom.

“Ya, Kim Jong In! I can go by myself, you don’t need to dragged me there”

“Shhh. This place is huge. You might get lost. So, I’ll wait for you outside”

“Promise just waiting outside! Don’t ever try to come in along”

“Yah! Do you think I’m a ert?”

“Aren’t you?”

“Aigooo. Get in!” He let go of your hand and pointed to the restroom door.

You get inside the restroom and took on one of the room. Spinning around like that made you want to pee. When you’ were just about to come out of the room, you heard some girls giggling and gossiping outside.

“Did you see the guy outside? Omooo, he was soo cool”

‘Are they talking about Kai?’ You decided to over-heard

“You’re right. But I think I’ve seen him before. Is he an idol or something?”

‘Idol?’ You scoffed.

“He is so hot, can you look at how he standing so manly like that?”

‘Those girls are starting to become his fans already. Congratz, Kim Jong In’  You smirked.

“Yeah, of course. And, can you see that he smiling at me while we passed him?”

‘He smiled at her?’ You rised your brows

“I think he likes me”

You scoffed, ‘Oh, really?’

“What are you talking about? He was smiling at Me. I think I’m the one that got his attention. He also wave back when I waved at him”

‘what? Are they starting to have a girls fight over Kai? Wait a minute, he smiled and waved at those girls? While waiting for me? What a player’  you crossed your arms but then you released again. ‘wait, am I jealous of those girls? Omooo, what happen to me right now?’

“Keundae, does he has girlfriend?”

As you heard the word ‘girlfriend’ you adjust your ear against the door again.

“Seeing him waiting outside, seolma…is he waiting for someone to come out at here?”

‘Yes. It’s me girls!’ You nodded in some kind of proud feeling.

“You know, if he really has a girl, I wonder how the girl looked like. She must someone awesome, because I think even us are not good enough for him. Gee, I’m curious”

“Hmmm. I bet she must be a model”

You felt loose in your heart. ‘Model?’ You looked at yourself. That was the first time you regret for how you looked like. The mini-dress seemed Ok, but you regret for using those old-dusty sneaker and plus, your messy hair is a disaster.

“But I don’t really care. I’m going to asked for his number”

‘What?’

“Me too. And I’m going to take photo with him too”

“Photo?’

“Let’s go!”

The sound of rushed high heels steps were faded out. They went outside. You came out from the room and felt a bit of annoyed in your heart. You walked to the faucet and looked at yourself in the mirror. You let the water out and adjusted your hair with it, to make it looks more ‘tidy’ and ‘smooth’. You d inside your bag, searching for a make-ups, but you realized that you have no any make-ups, not even a compact powder or something.

“Do you call yourself a girl?” You mumbled. Then you checked up your phone. You were surprised that there are ten times missed-call from anonymous. You called the number. A voiced of a man answered.

“Yeoboseoyo?”

“Yeoboseyo?”

“You’ve been calling me like many times, May I ask who are you, sir?”

“Ah, it’s me Ma Ha-ssi. Manager Lee”

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Manager-Nim”

“Is Kim Jong…ani…KAI, with you right now?”

“Yes, he’s with me”

“Ahhhh” Manager sighed deep in relief. “That little bastard, really makes me go crazy”

“Wae-yo?”

“Ah, No, it’s just..he ran out from a schedule, that’s it”

“Really? Should I tell him to come back now?”

“No. It’s oke. It’s kinda…too late, anyway. He told me before that he has something more important. But I told him not to go. But he still. He wanted to meet you, I see”

“Chuisonghamnida. If only I notice of your calls from long time ago, he still has time to come back. I’m really sorry. I changed my phone into silent mode. I’m really sorry”

“No, Ma Ha-ssi. Don’t feel sorry. He was the one who always do whatever he wants way before he met you”

“Hmmm, I can see that” You smiled.

“I’m going to let him off this time, remember today was his birthday”

Your eyes went wide. “B-birthday?”

“Ah, you don’t know? I thought you two hang out together to celebrate his birthday. He didn’t tell you?”

“N-no” You bit your lower lip.

“Well, it’s ok. Ah, take care of him. See you later” he hung up.

You looked at the mirror again. “Eottokhae? Should I give him some present or something? But, I don’t have much money right now. Eotteokhae?”

You sighed and headed to the entrance. You decided to think about it later. At the entrance you saw Kai already surrounded by pretty girls. Mostly are older girls.

You were hesitated to approach him, he seemed enjoy it. You had crank on your heart again. Some of them were trying to touch Kai in every inch of his body, Kai made a step back and smiled in polite. He bumped at you and turned around quickly.

“Honey, what’s taking you so long?” He wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you closer. You were shivered again. Double shivered coz he embraced you and called you ‘Honey’. The girls that surrounding him were dropped their jaws down. Didn’t believe of what they just saw.

“Ah, this is my girlfriend that I told you before. Isn’t she cute?” He pinched your nose. You felt like want to drop your jaw too.

“Ah, so it’s you. His little angel” One of the girls glared at you and put a fake smile.

“Angel?” You looked at him with puzzled eyes. He smiled at you and turned to the girls again.

“So, Noona-deul, I have a date to continue, So we go first. Nice to talk to you guys”

Kai led you walked away from those girls. His hand still wrapped around you, even tighter. You glared at the disappointed faces that coming from those girls. You couldn’t help yourself to smile. You smiled happily. So this is how it feel being with such a cool person. You felt lucky.

“What’s taking you so long, honestly? If you didn’t come out I might already taken by those pretty girls” He smirked.

“What? So, you’re enjoying it, aren’t you? Then why did you called me Honey and hug me?” You pushed him off. “Why don’t you ignored me and go with them instead? They already become your ultimate fans, you know?” You pouted and walked away.

“Wait a minute!” He stood in front of you to stop you from walking. He looked at your face with a wide smile. “Are you jealous? You are jealous, aren’t you?” He giggled.

You felt your face burned, you looked away “Annya! Naega Onje?”

“Just admitted it” He bumped at you.

“Shut up! Ya, Manager Lee called me. He said that you ran out from schedule. He was really mad at you, you know that!”

Hearing that, his face changed into a serious one. “Did he say anything else to you?”

“He just said that you ran out from your schedule. From the way he speaks, it must be really important. Why are you being so childish? It’s not professional. You can’t do that”

“Omooo, you nag so much. Like a wife, already”

“Mwo? W-wife? Ya, you better back and apologize!”

“No way”

“Aigoo, jinja. What’s schedule is that?”

“It was just, some kind of rehearsal” He looked away.

“Rehearsal is an important thing!”

“But our date is waaaay more important. I won’t missed it since it’s our first date”

“But we can do it at another time” You sighed.

“I don’t know if I have that ‘another time’” He looked at his feet.

“Mwo?”

“Stop talking about it. It pissed me off. I just want to spend the whole day with you. Is that clear?”

“A-arasseo” It’s your turned to looked at your feet. Then he held your hand again.

“Where should we go next? Roller coaster? Bumper car? Ah, the Viking ship. I want to try that one. Ah…will you be fine? You told me that you hate hear people screaming. Let’s do the easy ride”

You stopped him from walking. You need tell the truth. You are going to be guilty if you lied to a birthday person.

“Ah, keuge…the phobias…are lie”

“Mwo? Lie? You lied?!”

You nodded in guilty.

“I KNEW IT! YA! YOU LIED TO ME AND I’LL GIVE YOU PUNISHMENT!” He screamed.

Then you felt your body lifted up from the ground. He has you on his arms. He carried you off in bridal style.

“What are you doing? Put me down!”

“No Way. Lee Ma Ha. I’ll show people that you’re mine”

“Mwo? Yaaaa!”

 

To Be Continued…….

[A/N] Another chap, guys. Welcome to the new subscribers. Thank you so much for subscribing ^^ I made you a little bit jealous here >.< I hope the plot is good enough so far and I hope you guys like this one too. Thanks for comment, coz your comments are very much making me excited to write the update. And I hope you guys comment for this one too, just want to know it’s good or bad.