Part 5

~ It Started with One Dollar ~

The girls were screaming like crazy when they say you and Kai kissing on the stage right in front of thousand eyes. When Kai parted his lips from yours, he pressed his forehead on yours. Both of you were gasping for air from the deep kiss. You have no gut to open your eyes when he still has his face closer to yours and he breathed heavily upon your face that somehow…made your heart started to pounding really hard against your chest. Your hands were still clinging on his shirt, even tighter than before. Though you close your eyes, you can sense the deep stare from Kai. You felt like ready to faint as you realized you couldn’t settle your heart to stop beating like crazy. The bloods also ran up to your face made it felt like it burned down on fire.

“Ma Ha…”

You heard him whispered as he tilted up your chin so you have no choice but open your eyes and staring back at him.

“You’re mine, now”

“Arghhhhhhhh! ANDWAEEEEEE! OPPAAAAAAAA!”

The girls were screamed and some of them are trying to get on the stage but thanked to the guard who stopped them immediately.

“Go! NOW!” Manager Lee was already on stage and he pushed Kai and you off the stage. Kai dragged you from the furious fans to the some kind of changing room. Manager Lee slammed the door closed and locked it, and then he turned to face you and Kai with his desperate look.

“What was that all about?” he looked at Kai who seems doesn’t care at all. He just looked away.

You didn’t say anything. You couldn’t think of anything. You were just standing beside Kai and staring blankly to the floor with one of your hand still held by him.

“Miss, are you ok?” Manager Lee asked in worry.

You didn’t even hear of his question. You were heaving a mental shock.

“Ya, Kim Jong In! I won’t let you go again this time and then make other mess. You need to go back to-“

“Hyung!” Kai cut him off and he glared at you.

Manager Lee sighed, “Ok, for now, I’ll take Miss Ma Ha home. She was in shock because of you”

“No, I’ll do it. I’ll take her home”

“Why are you so stubborn, imma?! I’ll go take her, You stay here!”

“Do you think that she could easily out from this place through all those furious people?” Kai reminded his manager.

“Ah, matta. It won’t be easy. Eoteokkae?”

“Ma Ha-ssi, stay here for the night!” Kai looked at you and decided by himself.

“What?” Manager Lee put both his hands on his waist. Kai didn’t look at him, he stood in front of you instead.

“You stay for tonight. I’ll take you home tomorrow”

“Are you nut?!” Manager Lee smacked Kai’s head with the paper he found near him.

“Why? She’s my girlfriend. You better prepared a comfortable place for her to sleep, Hyung”

“What? Eishhh, jinja…”

“Home…” You mumbled.

“What?” Kai and Manager Lee asked in union.

“I WANNA GO HOOME!”

#   #   #

You bowed thanks and goodbye to Manager Lee as he drop you off to your house with his car. After playing a little trick to Kai’s fans, Manager Lee could able to get you out form the club. Kai stay in the club though he was forced to go along but Manager Lee really got mad at him and told him to stay.

“Ma Ha-ssi…I just want to say thanks to you” He said

“Thanks?”

“Hmmm, for stopping Kai forced himself to dance”

You looked at him in a puzzled look. There a many questions you had in your mind, but you hesitated whether to ask or not. You can conclude from the way he beg at you before and also being so grateful to you, it must be meant a lot for him to see you stop Kai from dancing. That made you really want to ask. You decided to ask him without sound like you care.

“He looks weird. Is he in a bad condition or something?”

The manager seemed bit surprised when you asked but he too understood that you would eventually ask. “Ah, he was always weird” he awkwardly laugh, but then he stopped when you raised your eyebrows. “He was in a bit unwell condition, from doing lots of performance. I told him not to do the battle, but he really wants to win. He seems…really like you Ma Ha-ssi”

You blinked your eyes in surprised as you heard the last sentence. “No, I guess he’s not. He just loved to prank a stranger” you tried to be not so easily blushed. But you felt a bit light on your heart to be honest. Hearing someone liking you is somehow made you proud though you never brag of yourself and also for the whole time you were the one who always like someone else first, though it was always ended up one sided crush.

“It’s already late. Go get inside. You must be tired too” said the manager, pointed at your house with his chin.

You managed at him another goodbye bow before he started his car and left. You sighed. Tonight is a pretty intense night. You need a very long and relax bath in your bathtub. Just when you opened the gate door you received a call, from Kai. You hesitated to pick it up or not. You let the phone ring for the ten times. Then it stopped. You sigh in relief when it stopped but then it ring again. He seems won’t stop to call you so you pick it up.

“Wae?” You asked him in a bit annoyed.

“Are you home?” He asked

“Hmmm” you hummed as your answered.

“Safe and sound?” he asked again made you looked at the phone.

‘Is he acts like a boyfriend, already?’ You asked yourself.

“In one piece”

“Ah…good, then”

You could heard him sighed. Sighed in relief. You found yourself smiling as you thought about it.

Was he really cared about me?’

“Oi, Ma Ha!” Kai called you with his arrogant voiced again made your smile suddenly fade away. The way he called you without addressing you properly, sounded like he was calling a maid or something, and you really didn’t like it.

“YA! Are we that close so you can call me like that? Am I some kind of your servant or something?”

“Wae? You’re my girlfriend now. I can call you whatever I want”

The word ‘girlfriend’ made you Goosebumps.

Damn. I did say that I’ll be his girlfriend. What is happening to me? Damn you Kai’

“Hallo? Are you still there?” Kai asked when you suddenly drowned on your own thought.

“You’re calling me just to make sure I’m home, right? So, I’m home now. Safe and sound. In one piece. No need to worry and bye!”

“Wait!”

Just when you about to hang up he yelled.

“Wae ddo?”

“Eishhh, you really have no manner, young lady. You cannot hang up before the first caller end the conversation”

“Enough with the lecture, Kim Jong In! Just say what you want, fast! I need a rest, in FAST!”

But he didn’t reply.  He went silent.

You wrinkled your forehead and your nose while looking down your phone.

Does he hang up already? Who has no manner now?’

“Yebeoseyo? Yeo-“

“I like it…”

“Mwo?”

“I like it when you called me with my real name. Sounds cute”

“M-wo? Cute?” You put your hand on your left cheek and looked around, make sure no one witnessing you blushing like an idiot by the word of ‘cute’. “Y-Yaa! Stop talking nonsense!”

“Nonsense? Can’t I tease my own girlfriend?”

‘Oh my, that word again ‘girlf..’ ah! I can’t even say it myself. And what is wrong with me? Heart! Stop beating! No. If you stop beating, I’ll die. I mean STOP POUNDING SO HARD! God damn!’

 “Are you finished talking? I’ll hang up!”

“Wait! Ya! Down your temper! I’m not finish!” He eventually yelled at you. “ Ok, I’ll say it fast because it’s already late”

You scoffed at him and mumbled a cursed at him.

“Since we are officially couple…”

“Mwo?!” You widened your eyes.

‘First, is ‘girlfriend’, then ‘cute’, and now ‘couple’? He is really got into this relationship thing’ You close your eyes.

“Don’t cut me off!”

“I DIDN’T!” You screamed.

“Eishhh, let’s go on a date, tomorrow!”

“MWO? DATE?!”

“YES. D-A-T-E. TO-MO-RROW. Come to the Lotte world at 10 o’clock. I’ll give you more time to prepare yourself. So make sure you come and dress up in pretty”

Beeep. He hung up.

“Mwo ya? He just hung up like that?” You looked at your phone again. You stomped your feet inside your  house.

“Where have you been, Ma Ha?” Your mom asked from the living room.

“From Hell mom…”

“What? hell? Ya! Go to bed! Now”

“I will!”

“Date? Me? With him? Arghhhhh!” You rolled around while buried your face into the pillow. “Why did I have to say that I’ll be his girlfriend in the first place?”

He seems really like you Ma Ha-ssi

Manager Lee’s words are ringing into your head again.

“Is he really likes me?” You ask yourself. Then you heard a message coming to your phone.

“Him again?”

You clicked the open button to reveal the text. As soon as you read it you widened your eyes.

---

-----

O.O

(^3^)

 

‘Good night, my princess. Dream about me ^0^, love Kai'

P-pr-princess? D-dream about me? Is he serious?”

Then you looked down and found something lied beside you that might slipped out from your pocket when you pulled out your phone. You looked at it. The green paper with red written on it.

“It’s all your fault! It was all your entire fault! It all started with you, one damn dollar!”

Then you buried your face again into your pillow.

 

To Be Continued…..

A/N: Another chap. I planned to update it yesterday but I have a headache and plus the electricity was went off,  blackout around the neighborhood. I don’t have a good sigh at night, so I didn’t update. But I update it tonight. I hope you like this one. Woooo, YOU are going to have a DATE with KAI ^.^ Hope I can update the next chap tomorrow night, the ‘DATE’ chap.

Gomawooo ^.^v