Part 10

~ It Started with One Dollar ~
You examined him from head to toe. The fashionable Kai dissapear from him, just the messed up Kai in loose patient outfit.
"Are you sick or something?"
"What are you doing here, Ma Ha?"
"I'm the one who should ask you that. You said you are in your dance studio? Since when your dance studio is in the hospital?"
He opened his mouth to answer you but nothing come out.
"Ya, Kim Jong In answer me! Palli malhae!" you endded up shaking his arm, you don't know why. It's just you were mad and worry in the same time.
"All right, all right. I here just to get...vacsine. Yeah"
"Mwo? Vacsine? Don't lie to me!" you screamed at him. He held your hand and pinched your cheek
"Aigoo, my Ma Ha is worry about me?"
"KIM JONG IN!" you screamed again. You felt like he hid something
"Told you it's not a big problem" he put his both hands on your arms and convinced you. Then you heard one of the nurse said something to Kai.
"Kim Jong In-ssi, it's time for your check up"
you turned at him and gave a demanding look, ask for explain. "Check up? She said you have to check-up"
Kai looked awkward and forced a smile, "Ke-keurae. My time for check-up my stamina. I'm a performer, Ma Ha."
you sighed and decided to buy his reason. "fine. Do what you have to do, then I'll do what I have to do" You turned around and ready to leave but Kai held your hand to stop you.
"Are you mad?"
"Ani" you answered shortly without looking at him. But Kai could see that you lied.
"You are mad, aren't you?"
"Aniranikka!" you shrieked at him then you really left him behind. You don't know why you are really mad at him when you found out that he lied to you. You never thought that you really care bout him and what just happened was made it pretty obvious, that you cared bout him. While you were walking on the corridor, you kept made a bad things that might happened to him. His weak and trembling body at the battle day was flashing on your mind.
'Does he really sick? Like he was before? Is that serious?'
but you shook your head to fade the thought away.
'No. Maybe he said the truth. He's here to get vacsine and do some usual check-up. Yes, maybe that's it'
"Ya, Lee Ma Ha! Where have you been?"
"Aunty!"

~~~
You yawned for the fifth times when you stay quite while your mom having fussy conversation with your aunt about how her anestesic surgery. You hate it that's why you excused yourself out. Your head still fill with Kai. You went up to the rooftop. Only the rooftop was seems normal and not like a hospital at all. You feel ease. You checked your phone but there is not even a single call from him.
"Ige mwoya? He's not even call" you pouted. Then you received a messaged from Kai. You opened it immediately


'Are you done with your thing? I'm done. Let's have lunch together. Meet me at the loby. Palli!'

soon after you read it you send your mom text and say that you have to go first. After you send the text to your mom, you ran to the lobby.
at the lobby you saw Kai stood on his back on you, while his body leaned on the receptionist table, he no longer wear hospital outfit but his casual clothes. You approached him and made a fake cough. He turned around quickly and smiled at you.
"Wasseo? Wah, you came fast. You listen to me well"
"What do you want?" you asked him in annoyed.
"Let's have lunch together. Ka Ja" he held your hand and led you to a his car.
"What do you want to eat? I'l treat you anything. Mokgo shippuneun mwonde?"
"Up to you" you weakly answered. He pouted.
"Ya, I'm really sorry I lied to you. But it's true, it's not a big deal. I'm fine?"
"You lied to me once then why should I belive you now? How am I supposed to know that you are telling me the truth?"
"I tell you the truth. Jinja!"
you didn't replied him. Then his phone kept ringing. He didn't answer.
"Eish, just pick up the phone. It's annoying" you commented. He pulled in the car. Instead of taking the phone call, he took the battery off. "It's dead now!" he smiled and start the car again.
In the restaurant you both had Pasta. He kept talking about the next date he want to have with you. You just listened to him. He kept telling you sorry cause seeing you so quite. You answered him with lazy tone. The suspicious thought are still stuck on your mind. Then he excused himself to the restroom. You were sitting alone looking out the window, then one thing came. You decided to followed him. You carefully walk aproached the restromm, then you heard him shouted "Arasseo, Hyung! Just for a while"
You hid and watched him talking on the phone.
"Arasseo! I'll go straight back to the hospital after this. Eish, I ate the medicine, ask the nurse if you don't believe me"
You gulped, "Medicine?"
" dont keept talk bout surgery. It pissed me off!"
"Surgery?"

TBC.