I'm back

Easy to say but hard to know

 

 

I opened my eyes and I was lying on the lawn. It was dark night and I walked to my home. I was so afraid am I really alive? I was in front of my house and saw my parents. They was very sad, I really went to see them but I can’t. I feel so lonely I want to hug my parents and said, “Mom, Dad I’m here, I’m here I’m back,  don’t cry” I want to run to them but oppositely just standing behind the tree that they cannot see me…… I was crying…..

“Mom, Dad I miss you” sitting all night alone….

 

Rising sun….

“Well, I can’t give up I have to find someone that I can depend on…..Mmmm!! Oh…. BROTHER!!”

 

Actually, he is my best friend who really acts like a sibling, we love each other. I met him at nursery school. I always bullied by other students and he helps me out!! Yes, not same school, and he is older than me 3 years because of his mother is nursery school’s principal so he come to his mother after he finish his school. At that time, I didn’t know he is principle’s son and he didn’t tell me. He acts like my brother, help me, teach me, if we have a problem we solved together. He is my brother and I love him till now we help each other.

 

“I gonna find him….school!! Yes, he might be at school!!!”

>He is 21 years old, called Justin, Hizon University’s student<

I was waiting him behind the tree,” is that Justin?” she looked far from him, “he looks depressed”

He walking near and near me, I grabbed him and when he saw me, “Oh my God!!!! Ghost!!!!!!!!! Someone help me!!!!” he is about going to out of mind.

I hold his mouth and, “brother!!! Is me, don’t scream!!!” I know but please calm down!! I can explain!!!”

I explained and he got confused…..

“Anyway, Brother, I'm back…..”

“Yes, my little sister, you come back, I miss you, I don’t want to lose you again!!!” he cried and hug me, “I’m so sorry, so sorry!!”

We both cried.

“Come, my sister….. Let’s go home” said Justin.

I told my brother I can’t go back to my own house, can’t tell anyone I am dead and come back to life! My brother promised me that he won’t tell anyone.

I know my brother get confused, “Why dead man can come back!” but he didn’t ask me.

I know he’ll think about that I didn’t tell how long I going to live at plea, I also know he missing me so much that he can’t face the reality, even though he is talking to his dead sister, he’s happy.

He might be think he’s day dreaming and seeing illusion, is focused to accept that miracles occur.

The next day,

“I’m going to start my new life!!”

“Brother, Morning….. I did the breakfast,”

My brother frozen for 5 seconds

At that 5 seconds, he thought last night was his dreams.

“Brother?? Brother?? Come!! Breakfast!!!!”

“Sis???”

She grab his brother hand and let him sit.

While he eating, “is so good!!” smiled Justin.

“Really??”

“Mmmmm…..” Justin with red eyes and he snored,

“Eat more……I going to school today!!”

“Starting today?? Too fast, you don’t need to rush, you can go tomorrow!”

“No, brother, I going today” she looked at the clock “brother, I’m late. I’m going”

“Hey wait, I can give a ride!!’

“Is fine, you haven't dressed up yet!!”

“Oh!! Ha ha ha, yes, I forget!!!” laughed Justin, “ok, be safe”

She run toward the door and look back again and said, “Brother, Thanks”

“Mmmm….”smiled Justin.

.

.

.

Ring Ring….. (The bell rang)

“Sorry…. I’m late,” she ran inside the class.

She sit on her place and everyone looking at her,

Ellen asked “Alpa?? Where have you been??? Are you sick??”

 

Yes, My name is Alpa. I’m high school student, my last year of high school. I am Further High School’s student.

 

“Yes, something like that” smiled Alpa.

That evening was my best day at school.

“Ok, see you tomorrow!” said Ellen.

“Bye” said Alpa.

.

.

.

At tuition,

“Alpa!! Long time no see, where have you been?” asked Louis.

“Yea, Long time no see, just flu” smiled Alpa.

After a few minute, there is a voice calling, “Alpa…. Alpa…” the voice was behind her and she turn around, with a fairly smile and ask, “Are you OK?”

She said, “Fine, Thanks”

No words to say, she was on red face.

>He is Seth, 19 years old from Hizon University<

He is the one who make my heart beat faster!!!

I met him at Further High School. He is one year older than me! He transfers our school at grade-8 and I was grade-7. First at all, I don’t know him.

After one year, we met at this tuition. It teaches Japanese. Seth is a nice guy. He is extroverted person and very charming to everyone. I didn’t fell to him, we are just a friend but less words friend….

I was grade-8. My life was easy going, no friends.

It was a raining season, that weather make me feel kind of lonely. The dark cloud, no sun, no clear cloud,nearly every day was dull, I want to school every day, come back home, do my homework, full with tuitions, everyday is study study and then study, i feel like i don’t have any spare time with my friends. And also really make me mad is my parents. They are busy with their work, come back late, something i didn’t see them for two weeks even we are living in same house. It is terrible. I really don’t want to school anymore. I didn’t happy at home and also at school.

I was about to give up, I met Seth. He is kind of makes everyone laughed and that action affected me. I saw him at school something at tuition. One day I realized that I am very active to go to school, I want to see Seth, his smile, his voice that make me feel very pleased.

Looking to his smile hope I can smile like him peacefully I just want to like his charming face…. I just thinking why he is so happy and how was his life? I want to be like him.

I was curious about that I look him every day, I feel more fulfill. If I see him I feel happy I don’t why!!

 

Day after days, time passed…..

I just realized I think

“I like Seth!!!”

But really I don’t know what is love, I feel happy when I see him. It is a one reason I am back to plea but I know I can’t do anything between me and him but I just want him to happy…..like before because now he is a depressed person and like doesn’t know who he is, it came to his rough times, this result came by ….., the dead of his best friend!!!!