Alive

Easy to say but hard to know

De... De… De… Deeeeeeee..................sound of crying.............

 

Well, I'm the girl who loves someone so hard!!!..............

In my world, there is one wish that you can request.

 

"Please, master! Just give me a time, I'll be back please, I'm so early to here I have to do a lot that I didn’t finished!! Please” she cries and begging, “I know it is very serious! I will take that punishments.”

“N0! It is a huge punishment,” the master shouted and yelled. “Think about, you are at the underground!! You’re already dead!! You can’t be at the Plea, you can’t be there! Your wish is out of rule” said master.

“I know but you can do it because you are Master” she said.

 

“The underground” is the place we have to lived in when we are dead. Yes, in human word “Hell.”  

 

“Plea” is the place where all living things lived, as an another word called, “The human place.”  

 

I am living in the world called “The underground.” In this world, we do have to work like in human life. People said “living is painful” as long as you haven’t come to my world yet. We have to work hard as well, all time and all day. Every soul in here, we came here to repaying ours debt of gratitude. The one thing we are different with Plea is they want to die for freedom and  we want to lived for freedom.

 

Whatever people are complaining about their life but at least they can have warmed love and a lot of dreams to chase after. One good thing about in here is every soul have one wish depending on what you had done in your human life. My wish is……..

 

“Yes, I’m your master but….”

The girl is crying and begging, she look very poor …. Master being feel very annoyed.

 

I beg my master for my wish, I know it is little too much but I can take that what kind of circumstances is that I going to suffer. May I fool at once please. I being living in the underground for 6 years now, I  work hard to persuade my master to granted my wish.

Finally, at my seven years of being in the underground, Master finally agreed with me.

 

“Mmm…. Maybe I can help you but there is a rule and also it is very serious.”

“What it is?? I’ll follow…. I can do it, please just tell me….,” he added

“Number one if you go to the Plea you only have for 100 days to lives. You died 7 days ago, so nobody know you’re dead except your family so…”

“Only 100 days??? About 3 months?”she said.

“What?? Too much???”

“No, Master!!!”

“You died, so nobody knows you’re dead except your family so…”

“It is true that my friends didn’t know I’m dead because I died so suddenly, I didn’t even say goodbye to them…my parents moved to another town so…. my friends won't get the news that I am dead ”

 

People says when someone you know passed away, you need to look forward and lived your happy life or they will unhappy about it. My parents once told me when my grandma died, I cry a lot and even sad for few weeks….. My mom said, “ My lovely daughter, don’t be sad if you sad everyday like this  your grandma will saw you and she will also be unhappy because she is away by your side, looking at you, caring at you and protecting you.”

I now believe my mom says, it is true that dead people can see what inside your heart and everythings. We have the version power called “ The eighth sense”

That is how dead people know what happened in the plea…..

 

“Ok... Number two, when you are at Plea, nobody can recognize you that you are dead and come back to live ……if  they know, you have to come back and as well as you can’t go back again to the Plea but…..you can just tell only one person for your living, have to be trustful person….And last one is you have to find what is LOVE.”

“I agree…” she said.

“Wait, don’t answer me so fast and think about it!! If you agree you will lose your ‘Saver life’ (like a powerful painkiller) you will be feel very painful in the Hell…. “

“WHAT?? I only have one, if I lose it I’ll be very painful but …..Is as same as I don’t go Plea, now I’m at HELL I don’t happy, it is more painful…. It is exactly called ‘PAIN’ Master, I can’t stay here, and I don’t care if I lose my Saver life, I’ll definitely go to Plea I don’t mind the rules…..I’ll follow them…”

“So you agreed?” asked Master.

“Yes, master my choice my decision,” she reply.

“OK well… any question??” he said, “careful with your rule, don’t break it!!’

“I understand, but Master, Why are you telling me to find about LOVE?’ she asked, “I know what love is, love is that you have emotion to each other….”

“Ha Ha Ha, No you didn’t know yet, just try to understand, you will know it later… Ok… time to go!!! Remember you only have 100 days, see you at Plea!!....” said Master.

“What??” the girl shouted and disappear…..

 

 

One year in Hell, one day in human life