We're not meant to be

Easy to say but hard to know

 

“What the hell? Nick? Ugh.. he is popular?? he is handsome?? Why girls are crazy about him?? Is a narcissism guy!! Like gipsy. Mmmm!! So tired for past one year!!”

 

1 year ago….

“Hey! Alpa!! Do you know there is a new boy coming to our school?? He's so handsome an he's smart and always fist in school” Lilly said, “You should go to see him”

“Ok! But wait I’m finding  my book, it is important, you go first I will come later is class A?? I will come,” said Alpa.

“I’ll go first,” said Lilly.

 

It was a break time, no one is in the class, just a few students in the class all the girls are gone but Alpa was finding the book!!

 

And Nick was press thought the class C, he was with his two friends. Unfortunately, at this time Alpa was finding her book under the desk, didn’t see Nick.

“Hey! Joe!! Is that Nick!! New student??” said Alex.

“Maybe!!” Joe rely.

“Where???” Alpa stand up and look around. “You mean Nick! New guy??”

“He’s gone, girls are around him!!” Alex reply.

“Oh!!...maybe next time!! We are at the school!! Have chance!” she said and continue her search!!

Other day, he didn’t come to school at for a month!!

They said he was a good term with our School’s principal!

He do come to school once a week but I didn’t see him because we are not meant to be see each other!!

I try but when I got to see him, he didn’t come to school.

One day, Lilly said, “Alpa!! You want to see Nick?? HE is outside of school, waiting someone or what I don’t know, not school uniform you might see it, wearing white shirt and long pants!”

Then, Alpa go to see Nick , She saw him but his back and she try to get near and near, unfortunately his friend came and they cross the street she follow him….

 

Teeeeeeeeeeeeee……………

She walked backward quickly, she was shot!!

At that time, she didn’t want to see Nick again, because she nearly about to die!! Never never happen this again!!!


 

Now……..

“Yes, I almost die to see him, Wee.. I hate that!! Well, now saw him! Nothing to expect about, go home!!”said Alpa.

 

77 days left,

There are very heavy cloud, little dark day….

“That girl said me ‘narcissism’ I’ll find you and need to give you some lesson!! Well, when I saw under the tree, she is crying, why is she crying??? Mmm…. Who cares!! I’m coming”said Nick.

 

When school over, “Bye Lilly,” Alpa said. She was walking and Nick followed her! Following her because he want to disturb and give her some lessons!!

She walk, he follow.

His hand was going to touch her shoulder but suddenly, there was a water drop on Nick’s hand, it came from the sky…….

“What!!! Water!!!” Nick took his hand off.

He look at the sky and it was rain!!

“Oh my god! Is raining”Alpa runaway.

The rain get more heavy,

“why raining??” Nick lost her, “where is she? run so quick, never mind” then he want to the cafe “What the hell!?! Rain??? Why suddenly!! Disturbing my work!!” Nick was very angry about the rain.

He is going to open the door, suddenly

“what is disturbing you so badly??” asked Alpa.

He just turn his head and it was Alpa, he was shocked, “Alpa!!! What!! Why are you here!”

“None of your business!! What??”said Alpa.

“What !! You!! OK fine!!, I don’t want to fight with you right now, is raining”

He got wet from bottom to top.

She look at him and said,“Mmm… Nick, sorry I didn’t mean it, you don’t bring your umbrella?”

“As you can see, because I was looking for yooooo….. For SOMEONE! ”

“Oh… do you want coffee?? You need to warm up. Come on!! Let go inside, I’ll buy for you don’t worry,” she grasp his hand.

“Wait, what , I didn’t agree yet!!”


 

“Taste good, isn’t it ??” she said, “ I like this place”

“Not bad,” he said.

“You feel warm now?”asked Alpa

“Kind of”

 

They were silent for a minute.

“Why are you cried?”said Nick.

“What?”

“Last time, at the park?”

“I ….I….. do I? I don’t remember”

“OK, OK my mistake”

 

Silent for a minute,

 

“You don’t know me? You don’t remember me?”asked Nick

“Do we met before? I remember we met when you give me back my wallet….”

“So, you didn’t see me at school and why I didn’t see you at school?”

“Whose know! Maybe we’re not meant to be….”said Alpa.

“Actually, we met……”

“AH!!I’m late! I have to go somewhere” she said “It started!”

“But is raining,” he said

“Small rain now, is ok maybe I'll take taxi! See you at school, bye, I’ll pay”smiled Alpa.

“Wait, don’t……”  

She got up and ran away!!

He smiled…

“Sir, you look happy today!!” the waitress said.

“Nothing, Wait don’t tell anyone and pretend like you don’t know me and I don’t know you if someone is with me! Understand??” said Nick.

“Nope!.”smiled waitress.

“Please!!! Zack…..”smiled Nick.

“Forgive you …”smiled Zack.

“Excuse me! I am the boss”

“Alright, Alright!!! I think you should change…”

“Yes, I come back to change my clothes but I saw her so…..”

Nick is changing.

“You not going home?”asked Zack.

“I am at home…”

“Not this basement!!, I mean your home”

“You know i don’t want to see my parents”

“They are your parents at least you call them or…..”

“Zack! Stop!!! I can’t leave…..here!! This is where I belong…..”

“Alright”  Zack left the room.


 

Four years ago…

“Close your eyes!! Happy birthday Nick! Wish you grow first and be a happy person!!”said Jack, “And also be a clever little brother!!!”

“Wow!! The cake was so big, thank you bro. Wait!! I’m growing up!! I’m 15 now. I am a clever little brother!! Ha Ha Ha.”

Nick very happy and wish for his birthday, " I wish I can travel all around the world with you." simled Nick.


 

Now

“Brother, this cafe is ours now” Nick was very depressed and said, “ I will take care of our things, our happiness, don’t worry and I’ll  find, I’ll find him that who killed you!”

He is full of revenge!!






 

“Bro!!! Why are you outside?? You didn’t!! huuuuchooo” said Alpa.

“Why I am here is not important!! you get cough? Is raining outside,you didn't take a taxi? you are wet!! Come on let’s go home” said Justin.

“Not today I come to watch my brother basketball match!! You have match every month of last day! Isn’t it ??”asked Alpa..

“Come on!! You are wet let’s go home, come on”

He didn’t reply what Alpa asked.

“Wait!! Huuuchoo!! The match!!”said Alpa.

“It cancel because of the rain”

“Really?Alright”


 

76 days left….

“Huuchoo!!”

“Alpa!! Are you getting a cold?? You should rest at home!! said Lily.

“It’s ok, just a little.” She added “I already have the pills.”

“Well , I am going to have fresh air!!”

Then she walked out the room and go to get the fresh air.

Is roof top of the school and it is the highest place

“Wow!!” She breath heavily, standing at the corner.

“Why? Why?? Why are time goes so fast! Why?? Life is not fair!!” She sighed and moved a little forward to the corner!!

“WAIT!! Please don’t ......”

The voice come out from her back. Then, she turn back, “Nick! What are you doing here..”said Alpa.

“Please don’t move and just come down! don’t be so…… just come down!!” He gave a hand.

“What?? I just….. What are you thinking about! I’m not going to suicide!!

I just want fresh air!!”  

“What?? you want fresh air, don’t need to go that high!! Come back”said Nick.

“Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Oh my god! Are you crazy ……. OH!!! OH….! Help!!!”she shouted, “Help me!!!.”