Help me again!

Easy to say but hard to know

Nick grasp her hand and pull her down. They are so closed!! She closed the eye and feel very afraid!

“So, now you see it!! Please be careful, Why are you laughing and feel very happy at the top?? Please!! It is so high” exclaimed Nick.

She open her eyes and “Oh!! I’m safe!! Sorry sorry I’m fine you can take your hand!!”

 

She walked and feel very afraid, “ I don’t want to die!! I don’t want to!! Why?? Why??” She sat down on the ground and a tears to ran out from her eyes…

“I’m not afraid!! Not afraid!!” with a little voice and tears keep coming out.

Nick stand behind her and said, “Let’s go down!! You should see doctor!! Come down!!” He hold her arms. “NO! NO! I’m fine!!” said Alpa.

“No!! You little dump!! Get up!!” shouted Alpa.

“Please!! Don’t take me! Can I ask you a question??”

“Yes of course!!”

“Why people die, why they can not live forever? ” she asked.

“Because they went to a very pleasant place!! Life is unpredictable that why cherish when you’re alive. So please, be happy! I believe they always lived inside your heart that why you're happy, they will happy too. Just we are different world, doesn’t mean they are gone forever they are always by your side!” Nick answered.

“Thanks, Nick!! I understand!!but you're thinking so good, it's not right....at all!”she said “because you never know what the feeling of death is because now you are alive!!”

She just stand up and walked away!!

“What a weirdo!! Who know the feeling of death!! Like she knows it!! I just telling my opinion.  What is she angry about??”confused Nick.

 

“Why I am angry about!! If I fall down I am a dead man, if I didn’t fall down I am also a dead man too!! Nothing change!!”said Alpa.

 

School over,

“Hey!! Over here!” There was a voice over far away.

“Bro! What are you here? today you didn’t play basketball?l why you are come and get me?? I’ll come over to your school!” asked Alpa.

“Today we don’t have , I come and see you and you get cold!!”he replied.

“Ok fine!”


 

The mobile rang

“Just a sec, Hello? Now? I'm..”he answering the phone.

“Bro! I’m ok! You just go!!” She whispered.

“OK! I’ll come!! See you later” he replied to the phone.

“Alpa!! sorry I have to go! Is about my work! See you later!! Go home straight!!” He is in a hurry.


 

Yes, my brother works as a Engineering designer!! Right, he is so cool!! Abut himself, I need to tell about his background. He is only child in his family and he is very rich.His father is CEO of “Kingdom Group”. He always say " I'm not rich, my parents is." He can work at his father's company but he didn't.He works at other company!! 

(Kingdom group” Is most famous and top 10 list in Asia company of state construction)

 

I ask him “Why??”

Everytime he give me lot of reasons, I know he can do his best. He 's smart and talented person.

He smiled and replied “Alpa!! If somebody force to do that you don’t want to and you disagree with so why would you do?? Are you happy with that?? Are you really happy?You have to give a chance to yourself, belive in yourself. You can’t jump the step, you can walk slowly forward to your target but never walk backward and turn back!! Understand??”

 

I just think he is right!!

He has his reason, I believe in him! And also the most admire person to me!!

 

 


“Oh! Japanese class!! I'm late!!” She was in a hurry

She’s crossing the traffic road, Nick is in the car waiting for traffic light.

“Isn’t it Alpa?? She’s in a hurry!! Oops… she crashed somebody!”he smiled and said “What a reckless girl!!” Nick stares her from the car.

 

“Oh my god! I’m really late! Oops…..! Sorry sorry I….” She just crashed somebody and look up, “Seth?? I m sorry! I’m late!! What are you doing?? Didn’t go to…”

“No! Today the class dismissed!! You didn’t know?? I was there and the teacher’s sick and also phone me but I didn’t know,it was closed!! Didn’t call you and message you??”he asked.

“Really?? I don’t know?? My phone was in my bag all time!! Oh! Missed call and there was a message!! Thanks god, Seth! That I saw you!! You are a special one!!” She smiled.

“You want some drink?”asked Seth.

“Huh?… Sure…..” she agreed.

“You know I like this cafe! If you don’t mind!!”

“No!! I like it, the first time you take me and bro!!” She replied.

Seth drinking coffee and Alpa drinks tea!!

“Alpa!! How many years we know each other??”said Seth.

“Mmm… About…. when I was grade 8 so about 3 years…!” She reply unremarkably.

“Wow!! Such a long time, you do remember?? I didn’t recognize, I am such an idiot!” He was fell sorry.

“Oh! Don’t say like that, you aren’t!!! I just say, maybe I was wrong, I just saying!”said Alpa.

“Sorry!! I just thinking I don’t take care of my friend and I haven’t talking to a simple complete sentence to you I’m sorry, Alpa!!” Seth was sad.

“No! Seth, is not your fault!! Is me! I didn’t talk to you and that make you feel strange but now you have chance, I am here, you can talk to me whatever you feel sad or lonely I always there for you cause we are friends....right?”

“Alpa!! Thanks, you are my friend and also like my……”

Seth’s phone rang,

“Excuse me” He get up and talking about 3 minute outside the cafe.

“Sorry! Alpa , I think I must got!”.

“Ok, no worries. Do your work. See you at school, bye!!” Alpa said, “I’ll be here from a minute, you go first!!

Alpa was sitting and feel very happy that Seth talked to her.

“Just only you???” The voice come out behind her and it is Nick. Sit near her and said, “You look great!! Huh??”

“Not so bad!!”

“Why are you here??”

“I just met my friend and he's just gone when you came in didn’t see my friend??”

“No!! Boy or girl??” he asked

“Never mind! Why are you ….”

“Well, sorry about the morning, did you hurt??”

“Ok!! Never mind, I almost forgot. I must go!! See you!!”

“Come on, I just kidding!! Why are you so serious?”

“ I didn’t, I am going home!!” She added, “My bro might arrive home now.”

“You have a brother!! lucky you!! I want my brother too!!”

“You don’t have??”

“Yes....” with a small voice!!

“If you have free time, I will introduce to my brother, he is caring compassion person!you will like him!!” said Alpa.

“I would like to , next time!!”

“Next time. Bye,”smiled Alpa.

 

At home,

“Bro!! I m back!!”

“Why are you come back early?? No class?”

“Yep!! Teacher is sick”

“Ok!! Come on, let’s go.”

“Where??” she asked.

“Today, our school have performance for fresher welcome!!” he reply.

 

At Hizon University,

It was about 6:15 pm,

The performance has started,

 

“Bro!! Is there Seth?sitting there??” she asked.

They are sitting at the middle of the audience.

“Where ?? Oh! I see, he come here for someone”

“Who?”

“Violet performance.”said Justin.

“Violet Performance?”

“Here she come…!”

Music start….

She just look up and,

A beautiful rhythm……

“Wow!! What a beautiful, who is she??”

Suddenly she looked up to Seth, he’s smiling, keep smiling…..he….really enjoying…

>>>Clap Clap Clap<<<

The end of the performance

“Sis, isn’t she great??? That lucky Seth, I think he is very happy now !!”

“Why?? Bro!! I also can feel it he is happy!!” she said.

“Yes, it is.”

“Bro!! What happened between Seth and that violet girl?? Are they in relation.…..sh..”



 

Seth came,“Hey!! Bro!! Where are you??? I didn’t see you!!”

“What?? You didn’t see me but we saw you!! Isn’t it, Alpa??” Justin asked Alpa.

 

“Yes, you looked happy and didn’t saw me either!!” she reply.

“He he,”

“Thank to me, you get to know her”said Justin.

“Thanks bro”smiled Seth.

“Who?”asked Alpa.

“The violet girl” Justin added,“Yep!! She is Caroline, because of me, he met Caroline”

“So, Seth!! You want to her performance because you like……”

“Yep! because I like her, I fall into Caroline not only her performance, music but also…”smiled Seth.

“Don’t be shy!! Ha Ha Ha,” laughed Justin.

The two are talking and laughing…..

 

At that moment, I didn’t hear nothing , I just want to hear, you want her performance because of you like… her music! Not her but I was wrong.

Help me I wish my hearing was a mistake….

 

She being silent,

“Alpa?”said Justin.

I smiled, “Wow! Seth, great to hear that!!”

“Thanks! Alpa.”

“Bro!! I’m tired!! I want home first.”she turn around.

“Wait !! sis, let’s go together.” but Alpa doesn’t look back and she keep walking…,hear nothing

Only thinking

“what?? Why so suddenly?? I am not ready to hear that!!” she said and tears being to roll from her eyes……

 

I’m not feeling good!!! Help me!