I like you

Easy to say but hard to know

The day after yesterday,

“Oh my god! Alpa, what happen to your eyes?? Like panda!!”

“Really!” answer to Ellen.

“What happen?? Are you sick??”

“Nothing , I’m fine, I’m fine.”



 

“No, I’m not fine, It hurts, I was disappointed to myself,

Why?? Why?? I’m coming to Plea?? I’m not fine…..”

She skipped the class and go to the bar which is a little far away from school..

“Maybe I have to take one drink or two. 75 days left, I spend 25 days doing nothing!!Please , one shot tequila ,”

One shot, after two more shots….

“Please, another….”said Alpa.

“Hey!! You should stop!!”

She look beside her, “Er…. Nick!! Is that you???” She look carefully.

“Yes, is me!”

“What are you doing??? “Aww… I’ll treat you!! Do you want some?” holding a jar full of alcohol.

“Alpa, you must stop! Are you legal to drink?” he said.

“Yes, look at my ID, over 18 now”

“Alright!”

“Why?? You think I’m drunk ??” She added, “ha ha ha, Do I look like I am drunk”

“You skip the school??” He asked.

“Same to you” she reply.

“Hey, Do you believe in miracle?” She look to him and, “Well, a little!! You didn’t??”

“Yes, I don’t, I want this happen but never happen, so..” She reply

After 10 minutes later, empty jar

Alpa was a little dizzy, “You know , I am a alcoholism. Very high.” She chuckled.

Nick look at her

“Well, why are you so silent? Are you...”said Alpa.

Suddenly, Nick hold her forehead and said. “Is ok! Is ok! You can, you can cry… , don’t be like that!!”

She was with a red face and red eyes looking at him, “I’m fine, thanks!”

She hold his hand and put down.

He respond and pull her shoulder into his warmed body, he hug her and said, “No, you aren’t, please don’t be like that, it make me so sad!”

She drop a tear and said, “I can’t because I almost give up! Please help me!”

She nearly to fell asleep and added, “I like to sleep. Do you know why?? People say they don’t because you can sleep a very long very long when you died but I don’t think so cause when you sleep you can forget everything, your dream may beautiful, nothing happened. Unlike dead, full of devil and pain…” with a slow and small voice.

She fell asleep……

“Alpa??”

“Are you…??”

Nick carefully pull her and let her sleep on the table. He stare at her and said, “what happened to you? I fell like you have lots of secret.”

“Stop staring at her, what? Your girlfriend?”the bartender said.

“No..”said Nick.

“So you like her?”

He look up the bartender and smile, “I don’t know. I feel like I want to protect her.”

“Nick, are you really want her to sleep here?”said bartender.

“Tyler, how about I will let’s her sleep in VIP room?”said Nick.

“Go, Go, Go and don’t touch her, you know what I mean” said Tyler.

“Please…..I’m not that kind of men,alright!”

“You always say that word and also a million times”said Tyler.

 

> Tyler, (21) the bartender, Nick’s friend. <

 

“So heavy!!”exhausted Nick.

Nick put Alpa on the couch.

About 1 hour later,


 

She rolled down from the couch.

 

“Ah!! My….My head….” she slowly touch her head and opened eyes, “where am I????My head!!”

Nick come into the room and said, “Why are you on the floor?”

“Nick!!! Where am I ?”

“What happened?”

“I fall down”

“ still headache?”

“A little, why i am here?”

“You drank so I let you to sleep at VIP room of the bar”

“Alright” she try to get up but she’s still dizzy.

Nick help her to sit on the couch.

“Mmmm...you do sleep well….” Nick look at her closely and said, “no panda eyes anymore”

Alpa sit back and push him away.

“ Go away” said Alpa.

“Why are you blushing?”smiled Nick.

“No, I’m not”

“Mmm…...really??” Nick look closer to her.


 

Nick’s heat beat racing very face.

 

“Alright, not funny!!” he get up.

“Ah...15 missed calls??? And 10 messages??? I’m dead”

She get up and take her bag “ I have to go….”

“Hey!! I’ll let you be my girlfriend”shouted Nick.

“What?? What are you saying”

“I know you like me”

“Huh….. Nick…. You think everyone like you?Ok…. if you think so… but listen carefully I don’t... like you…..”said Alpa.

She walked away.



 

She arrived home,

 

“Why are you crying???”

“Master!!” She kneed.

“Is that hard???”

“Yes!! It is, just like a knife strike to my heart”

“Time passing, day by day what are you doing??? 1 month gone!!!Don’t be like crying baby!! Go and do what you like!!” explained master.

“Yes! Master, why saying ‘I like you’ is so easy to other?”I can’t say that words easily…. for me is so important….”

Knock, knock, knock

“Sister?? Open the door!! Who are you talking with?? Open!!” Justin knocking very hard.

“I must go! Your brother is worrying. Don’t make sad to somebody who caring you.Bye!!” disappeared Master.

“Yes!! Bro I’m coming.” She open the door and

“Who are you talking???” asked bro.

“No one, just talking to myself!!” Said Alpa.

“Really??”

“Yes!! Really! I have to go tuition”

“I called you, where are you?”

“I was at my friend’s home doing some assignment!! He he!! My phone was on vibrate inside my bag so I didn’t know… Sorry sorry brother!!!” she explained.

“Hey! You look pale, are you feeling good??”

“I’m fine, thank you bro!!” she hug her brother and, “Sorry!! Bro I make you worried, next time I won’t be like that!! I’m fine!!”

“Alpa?? Please don’t leave me alone!! Can you stay by my side??” said Justin.

“Sure!! I’ll always by your side!!” She answered. “Ok! Bro I have to go tuition. See you!!” She smiled and went out.

She ran away.

On the way to tuition,

She eyes become to red and “Sorry, sorry, sorry bro I can’t make that promise!! I want to but bro I’m dying!! Deadman!!” cried Alpa. “What I have to do??? I don’t want to die!! I am afraid!! ”

She was very depressed……

“Why?? Life is unfair!! Why you make me so much suffer?? I only want love!! be happy moment. Why you didn’t give me that chances??? I just want someone love me, like me!! You can’t give me?”


 

74 days left,

“Maybe I have to tell him about my feeling for him!! That is better. Confess to him” She determined.” After the school, I go to his school and tell him!! Ok.”

The way to his school, “Confess to him!! Tell him!! Come on!!” She cheer up herself. “Wait! How should I start the conversation??? Oh my!! How should I??” No!!! There is Seth!!! Oh my god!! Should I just appear on his front or……. Make some accident to focus on me or…. Give him a letter or…. SMS?? I don’t have him phone number!! What??? Why I didn’t have his phone number!! ” She standing beside the tree and far from him.

“Maybe next time!! Next time will be better. Ok, let’s go back. NO!!! Come one, Just tell something……. Next time, next time!!” she hesitated.

“What sis doing here??” Justin saw Alpa and “Hey!! What are you doing and looking??” She turn around and, “Hey! Bro, nothing……just……Mmm……just…..”

“Hey…!!!! Bro, over here!!” shouted Seth.

“Oh…. Seth!! I’m coming.” He grasp his sis hand.”

“Hi Alpa!!”

“Hi! Seth”

“The freshman welcome, is that great??” asked Seth.

“Yeah, Great.” She reply.

“Do you confess to Caroline??”asked Justin.

“Not yet. I’m just ….. Not a timing and not a right place!!” reply Seth.

“We’ll help you, isn’t is??? Alpa” Bro touched my shoulder and said.

“Yes~~~~” replied Alpa.

“I must go. Bye!!!” she walk away.

“Hey!! Wait sis, are you sick or I come with you…” he added, “Seth, I must go, see  you tomorrow, she not feel better because of didn’t sleep well.” He run toward her.

She just can’t stop.

 

“Why??? Why??? I’ve been love him about some many years!! Why??  My heart hard!!” She’s thinking. “I know, I know, he and me is impossible. We are different, I already dead….but…."

 

 

 

She stopped and walk back.

 

 

“Seth… I need to tell you something….”