Master

Easy to say but hard to know

“Careful…!!!!” Justin grasp her hand,

“Sis, what are you thinking??? There is a car coming didn’t see??? Are you crazy??oh my god!” said Justin.

Then, Seth looked very worry said ,”Alpa , are you ok? What are you doing?? Are you crazy!! What do you think you are doing! What are you thinking that can’t see the car was coming!!" Seth yelling at her. He look very worry and shot!

 

“I don’t want to see that next time. Please be careful ok??”said Justin.

“Ok sorry made you worry, sorry  I’ll be careful” she said.

 

"I was very sorry, Seth look very worry about that because of Jack’s accident, he was so afraid, I feel very sorry for him that I make him worry.Past was past, don’t think about too much my job is to cheer Seth, to find himself!"

She was cheering herself that she can do it…..

 

97 days left,.

At Japanese class, don’t know why she is so shy and embarrassed to talk or look at Seth! She wanted to talk to him but didn’t know what words to start with…..

 

Day by day… I don’t know how to start, I was so afraid so scared so scared don’t know why I was so useless… I know I don’t have time

I don’t want to die like nothing happen and just still remain the same I want to change!! I’m at school nothing happen still like old me and still alone on one to talk I don’t want that now I am living for 100 days…

 

HAVE TO START SOMETHING…

 

Today Alpa went to find his brother at school.

 

“Brother!” Alpa shouted and said, “ I didn’t see you play basketball for a long time,did you still playing?”

“Of course!” Justin replied.

 

Justin is the lead basketball player and he is very talented.

 

“Ah! You have national race, right? It is important, if you win you can be a professional player so please don’t give up! ”

“Ok ok I know.” smiled Justin.

“Bro , did u see Seth?”

“NO I didn’t see him, what is it?" Justin replied

“Nothing,let’s go back”


 

“What is happening to Alpa? There is something wrong with her!” Justin was confused…

 

80 days left….

Sigh…. “I don’t want like this, it was so painful!! I don’t know how to start talking. What is it?! Am I really falling in love!!! No!!! It can’t be! I’m already dead!”  

Looking Seth, her eyes were began red. It was in class! The bell rung, the class was over and everyone packed up their books and Alpa wanted to talk to Seth but the voice didn’t come out…

“Seth……,”with a soft voice.

Seth turned back and said “Alpa, did you call me?”

“No!” she replies.

“Maybe I was wrong, sorry!” Seth said.

He was then packing his backpack and went out, “Wait….!,” But it was too late. Seth couldn’t hear her….

“Seth!!!!” shouted Alpa.

He heard it and turn around,

“Seth!! I….I… need to talk to you”

He come toward her and said, “Yes??”

“I...I...I forget to tell you, my brother says call him, he need to talk something to you…”

“Ok, alright, I will call him… Mmm anything else?”

“Nope!”

“Really? “
“Yes,”

“Are you sure? I feel like you need to tell me something more”

“Nope….. That’s it”smiled Alpa.

“Ok, Bye….”said Seth.

“Bye”

 

She was about to go out from classroom, there is a voice behind her back.

 

“Alpa!!! What are you about to tell him? Don't think about tell your truth self.”with a strong voice.

“Teacher?? What are you talking about?” surprised Alpa.

“YOU DON’T REMEMBER ME ANYMORE!!!” with a strong voice….. And he added, “you look happy you think you can live here forever?”

 

Alpa recognized the voice and she immediately bend down on her knee and said, “MASTER…!!! I REMEMBER……!!! I REMEMBER…. ”