Truth or Dare

Easy to say but hard to know

 

"Where I am going??  Tuitions?? We don't have tuition today!!Today is closed!!! Why didn’t I tell him!!" sitting in the park.

 

Yesterday evening,

“Seth, I need to tell you something!”

“Yes…”

“I ….I…..like…...y…”

Suddenly Justin shouted, “Apla!!!!!! Why are you going around and coming around??”

Justin came near her.

“ brother!!!!!”

“What?’’ said Justin.

“You….nothing” frustrated Alpa.

She walk away.

“What?”  confused Justin and he added, “what did she told you?”

“ I didn’t heard clearly…you shouted” said Seth.

 

Now

“Missed” sighed Alpa.

She was sitting and someone came by.

"Alpa??? What are you doing??"

She didn't heard

"Alpa?? Alpa??"

"Mm.. Yes??"she looked above . The

"Nick?? What are you doing??"

"I'm running!! Are you alright??"

"I must go!"she get up and walked away.

"Hey!! Hey?? I'm still here!! Mm.. She always like that!! Doesn't suit her at all!!"

Alpa left him.

“She still angry at me” Nick followed her.


 

She walked slowly and thinking.

"Mm.... First I can't just do nothing,  Like normal people, be nature and I can't just rely on my brother!! " She walked and walked.

She don't know when she been walking.

She went to the coffee shop.

"Wait!! 'Need one male staff' ??"

She looked above and "The Exception"

"Seth favorite cafe??"

"Work!!!! Yes.... Work I have to find a job and work!!! Whatever male or female!!"

"Excuse me !! I'm came here for the job!"

 

There was about four man at this shop.

 

"You don't see 'need a male staff'?"with a deep voice who is standing near the counter.

"Well, give me a chance! I’ll put my resume in here!! Ok!! Please!!"

"Alright I’ll think about it" He not even look at her resume.

"I'm will come tomorrow again!”said Alpa.

She left.

 

"What does she doing in my cafe??"

Nick went to the cafe.

 

" Bro?? What's she doing??"

"Find for job!!" said Zack." We only need a man, but she wants to .... It is impossible...."

"Wait, bro !!Is that her flies,Mmm... hire her!!"

"What??? she!!! Why??" surprised Zack," we need male staff!!"

"Yes, I know!!  Rules are made by man!! I can change!!!Just let her in!!"

"what!!"

"I'm a boss"

"ok!! As you wish so you do know her?? Wait… I remember her now, last time she came with you" said Zack.

“so..”

"And you like her....??"curioused Zack.

He smiled and, " No…..NO….!!!!"went to his underground room.

"Who knows!!"said Zack.

"Why I follow her?? And hired her??"confused Nick.




 

Phone ring....

 

"Hello?? "

"Is Alpa?"

"Yes, I am."

"Yes, I'm manager of 'The Exception Cafe' you can start from tomorrow, we hired you! "

"Really?? Thank you!! Thank you very much!!! Bye!"

 

"Wow... Ok!! I have to start!! I also have chance!! Keep it up , Alpa."

 

72 days left,

 

At cafe,

 

"Hello!! I'm Alpa. "

"Everyone! Gather please!!" said Zack.

"She is Alpa. Start for today."

"Nice to meet you all." said Alpa.

"He is Dave! He'll show you !!"said Zack,"ok!!start work!!"

"Hi, Alpa, nice to meet you!! I'm Dave."he said," come , I'll show you"

 

We had lots of rules.....

-

 

-

 

-

 

"Wee..... Finally!!! Go home!!"

"Dave! Bye. See you tomorrow. Bye! Everyone, bye manager. See you tomorrow"

 

At our work , there had four staff. There all are my senior expect Dave.

 

Dave, he is same age as me but not same school!! He is very kind. He being worked about 6 or 7 months.

 

Managers, he's five years older than me, called Zack, 23 years old. He is very strict. He being worked for 3 years.

 

Another one is a chef, 26 years old called Neil. He being working for 1 year and the half.

 

And last is 21 years old. He is a cold guy, speak less and pretty look scary. He being worked for 3 years. He called L.

 

Zack and L worked for previous owner. It been about 1 year, the owner changed.

 

But I don't know who our owner is, but he lived in this cafe. I didn't see him.I heard Dave says he's young and he is good!!

I don't know what is means of 'good', maybe very kind.........

 

At home,

 

"Sis, where have you been??"said Justin.

"I went to work!"

"Work??"

"Yes!"

"Where?? "

"At cafe!"

"Why?? You don't need to !! I can take care of you!!"

"No, bro I can't always rely on you forever!! You know what I mean??ok! Bro I'm tired, I'm gonna sleep, goodnight "she closed the door.

 

"Bro I'm sorry, I can't reply on you everything!! It been a only 72 days left, I have to do that worth of my life,"

 

71 days left,

 

"Alpa, Alpa, Alpa!!"said Anna.

"Yes!! Anna!!! Morning!!" smiled Alpa.

"What are you thinking again?? If you have some difficulties, I can help you!!" said Anna.

"Thanks you Anna, I'm appreciate that!! Thanks for worried me.."smiled Alpa.

 

"What is so good about that violet girl?? I want to know her!! I didn't know why he was that happy when he saw her!!"


 

At work,

"Dave, you know what is true love??"asked Alpa.

"Ha.... you just look our Manger!! He knows very well!!" answered Dave.

"Why"

"He loves his fiancé very much!!"

"Fiancé??"surprised Alpa.

"Yes!!"he added ,"When they had been dating about 2 years, they gonna broken up because of his finance's family. His fiancé  is very rich, as so you know our manager is very stubborn, he loves her very very much, he dropped out his school and start working for supporting her, she also loves her very much and help him also she left her home...They been working together and finally they are ..,, together..... 1 year later, they been settled down and they got engaged."explained Dave.

"Wow.... What a lovely couples!!"

"Envy them???"asked Dave .

"Mm....."smiled Alpa.

"Me too!!"

"Dave , today I gonna leave early, I have class!"

"Ok"


 

At Japanese class,

"Seth!!Seth!!"with small voice.

"Yes, Alpa, are you calling me??"he turn around.

"No...... " and she added," wait!!! I want to ask something!"

"can you tell me about Coraline ??"asked Alpa.

"Why??"he said," you want to help me??"with a big smile.


 

"Oh my god!! I didn't seen him with that smile!! I think he really like her" sudden thought come to her mind.


 

"Ye...s....."replied Alpa.

"Thank you…….. As I know her,  she is very kind, and she is good!!"smiled Seth.




 

"Good!!! again?? What is mean of 'good' !!! I don't understand!!! And also Dave say our Boss is good, so do Seth, 'GOOD'?? Good at what???"


 

71 day left,

"Hey!! Do you know tomorrow at Horzin University has final basketball match!!" gossiping by other.

"Bro!!today he has a match?? Gonna watch! Give him a surprised!!" smiled Alpa," brother! Your sister is coming to see you"


 

At Horzin University,

"Wow!! Pretty crowded ......"

The game is going to start,

 

"Let's welcome our player....."announced by the man.

"Brother?Mm..... Where is he??? Where is he?"

She went to the back stage.

 

"Excuse me ?? Is that all the players??" asked Alpa.

"Of course!!"answered staff.

"Are you sure??"

"I work here and I have to provide all responsibilities to every players, you thinks I got wrong??"

"I'm sorry!! I mean you know there was a player called Justin, and ...."

"Aww.... Justin?? He left the team" answered staff.

"What??"

"Unfortunately,it been a long long time he left and I have no idea why he left, he is quite talent and........"

“Are you sure?”

“Yes….”

"I don’t believe, I go find him" and she went away.

 

..

..

..

 

"What?? Why?? Why?? He left?? He promised me, he'll play, why?? I'm gonna call him!"

 

After 10 minute later,

 

She went to the old court that Justin used to trained.

"Sis!  You here ?"

"Brother?? why are you lied to me??"shouted Alpa.

"What?? "

"Why are you left the team???"

"I...."

"So, it is true….Why..."

"Sis..... I'm sorry!"

“When did you left?”

“Two years ago….”

"Two year?I…..I…....I knew it because of that woman who dumped you and left you like a rubbish"sobbed Alpa.

"SHUT UP!!! Alpa!!" Justin shouted angrily.

"What?? I'm telling the truth!!"she added," oh!! Yes, you are just like trash!! Used you and throw it away as far as it goes!!"

"Alpa!!!! You can go now!!! Don't ever say to me!!"

"No!! Bro !! I won't forgive you!!! I won't, and also that !!  I hate her, I hate her!!"shouted Alpa.

 

He slapped her face and ," I'm .... I'm ...."

 

"Bro?? Did you just hit me??? I hate you!!!!"cried Alpa and run away.

 

"Alpa.... I'm sorry...... I didn't.......What the hell I'm doing??"angry to himself.

He heard some noise.

"Who is there???"

"I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to listening!!!"a voice behind the tree.

"Oil????"

"Yes, Justin, is me!!"

"I'm so so sorry!! I didn't !!!"

"Is ok!! come sit"

"I'm sorry, Justin. Why….why you slapped her??"asked Oil.

"As you know, Alpa is very emotional!"

"Yes, yes, I know! Her habit never change."

"What happened between you and your sis??"she said,"  Alpa mentioned that , isn't Jenna??"





 

Jenna, Justin's ex-girlfriend. I hate her. She dumped my brother.

 

Is about two years ago, I accidentally heard she and bro get fought, she told my brother is a useless man and if she is with my brother, she can't see her future. The dream of my brother playing basketball has no fortune. She can't live like that, she broke up with my brother and find another man who is rich!!!

 

What a ridiculous, she didn't know my brother is wealthy, I can't imagine if she know she'll regard it forever......,,

 

My brother begged her don't left him and he'll try hard, but she didn't accept. My poor brother, who proved himself wrong at love.My brother suffers a lot. I thought when he broke up with her, he being played basketball which follow his dream,  but oppositely he give up!!!

 

"Brother!! Why are you give up?? You are my hope that not giving up everything."cried Alpa," I disappointed you, brother."



 

"Bro?? Where is newbie???"asked Zack.

"I don't know!! She say she'll come today!! Maybe she's late!!"

"Bro! Don't tell my name to her and don't even mention about me, OK??"

"Why??"

 

While Nick and Zack are talking,

 

"Good evening, Manager I'm sorry I'm late!"said Alpa.

"Oh my god! !she's behind me" surprised Nick,"Am I have to run???"

Zack was with a opened eyes and terrifying face,

"Ops, I think she see you, Nick" whispered Zack.