Who are you?

Easy to say but hard to know

 

“Alpa!! Long time no see,” master said “Maybe about 20 days? Right?”

“Yes master!” she replied.”

“So, what about these days!! Are you following my rule?”

“Yes master!”

“I know you come from plea for what!! All is it for that boy!! Poor Alpa! You are pathetic and I think you might be crazy!! Now what have you done! Nothing right??he said.

“Later, I can, it is too early now I have time!”said Alpa.

“NO! because there is only 80 days left! Well try your best, you have to tell that boy about your feeling to him, I know you can do it! If you won’t tell him this time, you have no chance anymore, you know what I mean”

“Yes, master”

“Alright, cherish your time!”

“Yes, master,  I’ll try my best!” she said politely.

“See you later Alpa!!” a short light went out! Teacher’s back.

“Oh my god! Alpa what are you doing! Why are you kneeing!” The teacher had eyes wide open.

“OH! Sorry sir, I was falling down!” She stood up and went out.

She was walking walking her eyes become red and ran to the park near her school, hiding behind the tree and crying…….

Next to that tree there was a huge old tree with lots of roots hanging down from the branches!! Alpa cried and the voice was disturbing beside who is sleeping under the old tree…

“What is that voice!! I’m sleeping so annoying!! Mmmm…cry!! Who is crying???”

He got up to sit and saw a girl crying!!

It was Alpa!!

Alpa tried to stop crying. Cheering herself up and pretending like nothing ever happened…. And went out!! Didn’t noticed there was a boy!!

When she went out she dropped her wallet out of her pocket!

Well the man wake up and saw the wallet dropped when she get up but try to call her but she going very fast!

“Hey !!” the man called her but she didn’t hear so “ It might be very important”, he opened it and there was an amount of money in it and a student ID card.

“Oh! From Futher High! Same school as me??? Wow! I did noticed that girl!! class C, Mmm….Alpa?!!!”

 

79 days left,

At school,

“What do you want to eat, I’ll buy it for you!” Lilly said.

“No thanks! I don’t want anything.” Alpa went to toilet while the boy who found her wallet came to her class but she was gone. He was waiting but the bell rang!

“Maybe when school is over I’ll go find her.”

When school over, “Alpa! I’m here! Quick, come with me,” Her brother grasp her hand and took her out of school.

“Oh! I saw her I go give her,” the boy seeing over there. “ Excuse me!” But there was so many students and hard to pass over but she was gone again!! “Ops.. When the girl!! I lost her again?? Huh….”

 

“Bro!! Where are you going?? Wait slow down! Where are you going??” “to my school, he said.

“For what??,”

“I go pick up Seth…”

Alpa just stop and said, “Why??,”

“Nothing! I just want to go out no friends so I call Seth, he he he!, it that a problem?” said Justin.

“NO! NO! Just do want you want as you like OK!”

 

After we walk for 15 minutes….

Seth was waiting in front of the school, “Hey! Seth, over there!! Sorry for late is Alpa’s fault, walking too slowly,”

“Is it ok! Alpa comes too, you said you need to talk to me……”

“OK!!Lets go!!”

Bro force us to get in the taxi!

“OK! Drive to the.. End-last beach”

“Why are u go there, bro?? Alpa asked. “You just shut up and when we arrive you will know!”

After 30 minutes……

They arrived , “Wow!! So tremendous!! I like this place,”said Alpa.

“I told you, you will know it”smiled Justin.

“Bro! It is so beautiful and the sun”

Seth said, “why you take us to this??”

“Nothing! For our relaxation! Hehehe” Justin reply.

The wind was blow to their face and Alpa hair was waving,fresh air, breezes waves.

“What a good mood !”smiled Alpa.

Walking along the beach, “Do you know what this name called??” Justin asked.

“Yes! End-last beach” They reply.

“so, why is it called??”

They don’t know and just thinking….

“Ha ha ha, well well well, I’ll tell for you, the elder said, long time ago there was a lovely couple, they love each other very much. One day the boy disappeared! There was a little kid drown into the beach and the boy who help the little kid out of the water. The little kid is safe. Unfortunately, the boy was never come back! Their love was end but it will last forever in their heart.So the name called End-Last Beach,” Justin explained.

“What a love!” Apla reply.

“Bro! Who tell you about that story??” Seth asked.

“Mmm…. The old man told me! This is a second time I come here, hehe!”

“OK! Is late we have to go back, next time! Least 30 minutes for home!! Let’s go back !”

They left.

Sitting in the car with no voice just slow breath.

They arrived town, “Ok, who want ice-cream?? Ok! No need for permission, let’s GO!!” Justin take them again….

At ice scream shop…

Justin wants three favours mix, Seth wants villa and Alpa wants chocolate!

“Wait! I’ll buy for you!” said Alpa “Oh, no I remember I lost my wallet”

“When did you lost it?”asked Justin.

“Maybe in the park, i was going to find after school but you…..dragged me from school…”sighed Alpa.

“Ok ok I'll buy for it! Don’t worry,” said Seth

“Thank you Seth, I’ll buy for you next time!” Alpa said.

“Sis, you are so reckless! ” said Justin.

 

“Well, see u tomorrow! Thanks for today, I’m very happy, it been a long time,thanks for everything, BYE!!” smiled Seth.

“Bye, see you later!, “Alpa and Justin waving their hand and go back!”

 

Yeah, it been a long time,  I feel very happy when Seth is happy. Hope today has great time for him and can change his mind set.

 

78 days left,

Next day at school!!!

“How can I find my wallet? It isn’t at home! Not in the park” Alpa was sighed and went to her room.

 

When school over she went out of class, “Excuse me! Are you Alpa?” the boy show up.

“Yes! You are??? Did I know you?” Alpa asked.

“Of course! You didn’t! I’m Nick from class B” said Nick, “Oh! I just want to give you back your wallet, I found that under the tree,”

“OH! My wallet!! Alpa said, “Thank you so much, under the tree??”

“Yes, under the tree at that time I was there so I saw it…but I try to call you but you were so fast..” Nick said.

“Thank you! Who are you??” Alpa asked.

“I’m Nick…”He said “For class-B, nice to meet you!” he said politely.

“Nick!!!!!” Alpa shouted.

 

Everybody look up and group of girl come over him and

“Oh my god! Come run!!” he grasp her and run through the road hiding behind the wall.

“So tired why do I have to run” Alpa said.

“cause is your fault, why are u shouting my name?”

“Because you are Nick, every girl likes you! You are popular, just I was surprised ! So….” said Alpa.

“Wait! You didn’t know me? You said I am popular why don’t you know me,” said Nick, “Seriously?? You didn’t know.”

 

“Mmm… well this is first time I saw you!” she reply. “What!! We are at the same school you didn’t know me??? What the!!! Ok ok never mind! Great for me you didn’t know me!” said Nick.

“what! Great for you? Oh my god! Is great for me!! Go away! Why I have to run? I don’t know what you are and who you are, cause I DON’T CARE!!!, I don’t want to see you again bye!! Don’t be so proud ! You little narcissism!” She was shouting and left him.

 

“What! narcissism?? I saw you wallet and give back to u, you didn’t even thank you! You shouted and yell at me! Hey!!! You are just little dump!” he shouted back, “I'll find you and you can't run away from me!”