It's my fault

Easy to say but hard to know



One year ago……

“Come on, fighting fighting!!” the audience are screaming. “Further School is 78 and Curtain School is 79 now!! We have no time, only 5 seconds left!!”

“Come on, Seth!!” Alpa was very worry, “you can do it”

“Seth, give me the ball!!” said Jack.

Other team players was blocking and just three second left, Seth didn’t give the ball and score the ball, unluckily Seth missed it!!!

“Peeee……..” the game was over, Further school fail…….


 

“Ok, we need to try hard next time!! “ said coach.

Jack very angry and said, “Seth, it was YOU!!! We lost!!! It was YOU!!!!!”

“I’m so sorry, we have no time, I was in worry, and I try my best,”

“Try your best?? Did you?? Seth, you know that was my very important game for me and I need that price to prove my dad, you ruined it!!” Jack was very angry and said.

They got fight.

"Guys!!!! STOP!!!” shouted coach, “everyone get out!”

“I’m sorry, I go tell your father that was my fault,” said Seth.

“ I have a lot of hope for that game, you ruined it!!!” and Jack get out this court and ran away.

“Jack!!! I’m so sorry.” Seth ran after him.

“Don’t follow me!!! You hated me so you didn’t want to win this game!!’

“Jack! You get it wrong, you know I would not do that to you”

The more Jack ran, the more Seth’s speed rise.

“I don’t believe you!!!”

Jack didn’t see the car was coming. “TEEEEE….”

“Jack!!!!!”

 

 

Everyone hope Seth catch Jack, but…….

 

 

 

Start for that time, Seth was change, he didn’t talk, he didn’t smile, and everything was changed!!! Been very calm, where have real Seth been to!! He think Jack’s dead was his fault, he killed him, even didn’t play basketball anymore, everything I expect that was opposite. Other friend encourage him not to give up for playing basketball but he didn’t listen nothing different!  Where is Seth?? Where is his smile?? I want him back, back to charming one, but it happened one year ago, he need to wake up, I hope he will realize and give a rest of himself!! I’m so worried! What can I do for him??

 

I will try my best to find the charming Seth back…….

 

Alpa return back to school but she is now high school and Seth was university student! So different school but same at Japanese class at evening.

Now… 98 days left

At Further School,

“Today is a great day I go see to brother after school!”

Alpa go to see her brother waiting at the canteen,

“brother!!! Here!! I come to see you what are you doing!! She run to his brother there was a shadow coming

“Bro!!! do have time I want to!!! “ Seth run toward Justin and he saw Alpa and stop asking.

Alpa was surprise and said , “Oh!!!”

“Sorry!” said Seth and he turn over.

“Wait!!!” Justin shouted, “what going on!!! Why you run away!!”

“I thought I was disturbing you!! Hi, Apla” smiled Seth.

“OH!! You two know,??? Let me officially introduce this is my lovely sister!.”

“What! You two are siblings? I didn’t notice and why don’t you tell me?”Seth surprise.

“Who know that you are Alpa’s friend! Ha Ha Ha,” Justin laughs.

“Hi, Seth, “Alpa nothing to say and feel shy. She was very surprised and feel very happy because of the chance to talk to him.

“Seth, What the problem?”asked Justin.

“Not a big deal, do you have time? Just go and have a coffee, if you don’t, is fine”said Seth.

“Yes, we have time, and also can I take my sister too??, “asked Justin.

“of course!! Why not! Come on Alpa, let's go together!!.”

“Thanks!! Where do you want to go?? “asked Alpa.

“Come on bro and Alpa I will take you a great place!!,”smiled Seth.

 

“The Exception” (name of café)

 

“Wow!! It is a nice cafe!!”Alpa said.

“Yes it is, when I first came here I really like this place it have a lot of memories,”said Seth, “I didn’t came here about one year already, the restaurant doesn’t change, it was still nice. If I go, I don’t want to go alone so, but today I don’t know why I just want to see so I called bro to come with me.”

 

Maybe it is place that Seth and Jack come together, it may have a lot of memories in this place so he didn’t want to come if he come he feel sorry for jack but now he missed him…

He looks very depressed, I can see through his eye he feel pain in this heart Seth!, what can I do for you?

 

Talking for an hour

They walk along the road Alpa walking behind Justin and Seth and don’t know what they are talking about. She was just walking behind and thinking.

 

What does Seth mean, when he was saying at the restaurant. “I want to go back to the pass, that should be me, should be me” it meant that accident have to happen upon Seth, he wanted to die…?"

Alpa was thinking, Seth and Jack didn’t notice that she go straight to the road, car was coming, “teeee….”