After 5 Years

Freyja's Love Journey

After 5 years…

“Thanks for coming. Please come back again!” Freyja said happily to the customers.

5 months ago, Freyja starts working as a waitress in a noodle restaurant. After she finished college, Freyja left California to search for her father. Someone told her that her father is in South Korea that’s why she went to South Korea.

“Woah! We sure have lots of customers when winter.” Lala said.

Lala is the younger sister of the owner of the noodle restaurant and also Freyja’s second best friend.

“It’s because it’s so cold.” She said.

“Couples are very lucky when winter.” Lala said.

“Lucky? Why?” she asks.

“Because they can go to the hotel to make each other warm.” Lala said.

“They can go to the hotel anytime they want.” She said. “Tsk! Lucky…”

“Do I hear bitter in your voice?” Lala teases.

“No I’m not.” She said.

“Aiye… I think you’re bitter because you don’t have a boyfriend.” Lala said.

“We’re the same.” she said.

“No we’re not. You are a NBSB unlike me.” Lala said.

“I am a NBSB so it means that I am not jealous with the other couples because I never experienced to have a boyfriend. While you, you’ve been into many relationships and now you’re single so you’re the one who is jealous.” There! She said it! Lala hates it when someone opens up about her past relationship.

“Yah! Freyja Norse!” Lala yells.

Freyja just laughed.

After her work in the restaurant, she needs to go to the dance class. She’s teaching junior high students every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

……………………………………………………….

“Friend, don’t forget our schedule today, huh?” Lala said to Freyja.

“I won’t, ok? This is the 10th time you reminded me about it since I got here.” Freyja said.

“Lala, why don’t you go help the dishwasher washes the dishes instead of disturbing Freyja in her work?” the boss said.

“Oppa, I’m here as a waitress not a dishwasher. If umma finds out that you make me wash the dishes you are doomed.” Lala said to her brother.

“Fine! Just do your work as a waitress and stops disturbing Freyja.” The boss said.

……………………………………………………….

Mall…

“Friend, what exactly are we doing here?” Freyja asks.

“Super Junior is coming here. Their second album was released and they will come here for an album signing.” Lala said excitedly.

“Super Junior?” she asks.

“Don’t you know them?” Lala asks.

Of course she knew them. Her 1st best friend is one of the members of Super Junior. Sei Hee always talks so much when it comes to how her brother became so famous.

“So, would you like to come with me to see Super Junior closer?” Lala asks.

“Aniyo. I hate long lines and crowded people.” She said. “And besides, I am not a fan of them.”

Actually, she is just afraid to see Kibum and get ignored by him. It’s been so long since their last communication and she doesn’t know if he still remembered that he has a best friend left in California.

“Araso. Just wait me here, ok? I’ll go over there.” Lala said pointing at the long line of girls.

“Ok.” She said.

When Freyja saw Lala on the line, she went to the restroom.

……………………………………………………….

The Super Junior is finally arrived. Just in time that Freyja is walking out from the restroom. She accidentally bumped to a guy. Luckily, the guy holds her.

“Gwenchana?” the guy asks.

“N-Ne.” she said. She knew that guy! It’s Kim Heechul!

Because she was mesmerized by Heechul’s look, she didn’t know that Kibum walked passed by. Kibum saw her and he was surprised to see her. He wants to call her but he is working right now.

……………………………………………………….

During their album signing, Kibum always take glances on the second floor of the mall where Freyja is. She doesn’t notice it because she’s busy playing games on her handphone. He really misses his best friend. He knew what’s going on with her, especially when her mom died. He wanted to attend the burial but he was busy as a Super Junior. Being singer, actor and model at the same time, he doesn’t time to call her that’s why he doesn’t know that Freyja is here.

A beautiful girl stands on his front.

“Annyeong hasaeyo.” The beautiful girl greets.

Kibum smiled.

“Name?” Kibum asks.

“Lala.” She said.

“Cute.” Kibum said.

Lala smiled.

Kibum signed the album.

“Another one.” She said and shows another album.

“Why do you have two albums?” Kibum asks.

“It is for my best friend. She hates crowded and long lines so she is waiting for me at the second floor.” She said.

“What’s her name?” Kibum asks.

“Freyja.” She said.

He doesn’t know if it called lucky but this is his chance to write to Freyja. He wrote something inside the album and closed it.

“Don’t read it, ok?” Kibum said.

“Ne.” she said.

Kibum stood up and hugs her.

The other fans screamed.

“You’re a special fan.” Kibum said.

Lala feels like she is in the clouds. She can’t believe that Kibum hugs her.

“Why did you hug her?” Heechul asks after Lala left.

“I owe her.” Kibum said.

……………………………………………………….

After an hour, Lala came back to Freyja.

“I’m hungry!” Lala said.

“Let’s go.” Freyja said.

“Where are we going?” Lala asks.

“Let’s find something to eat. I got hungry while waiting for you.” Freyja said.

“Your treat?” Lala asks.

“Of course!” Freyja said.

Freyja and Lala went to a restaurant.

Lala gives the album to Freyja.

“Why are you giving this to me?” Freyja asks.

“It’s for you. I bought to 2 albums and that one is for you. Kibum oppa wrote something in there.” Lala said.

“He did?” she asks.

“Ne.” Lala said.

When Freyja got home, she totally forgot about the album because she is tired.


Last Edited: March 20, 2014