When They Meet Again

Freyja's Love Journey

Dressing room…

“Can you please let me out?” Freyja asks. She is still can’t believe that she was dragged by these 13 guys.

“We just want to ask you some questions.” Leeteuk said.

“What?” Freyja asks. She feels like she is in an interrogation room.

“Don’t you remember us?” Kang-in asks.

“No. I don’t even know you.” Freyja said. ‘What’s up with these people? Do I really know them? Am I once a celebrity too? But that’s impossible! It’s been a year since I lost my memory. I should know if I was a celebrity.’

“You had lived once in Seoul and became friend with us.” Sungmin said.

“Sorry but I really don’t know you.” She said. “Look, I need to go. My fiancé is waiting for me.”

“Fiancé?” Heechul and Kibum said.

“Yeah. I’m with my fiancé and my-”

Suddenly, Lala opened the door. Freyja took that chance to escape from them.

“What happened?” Lala asks.

“She can’t remember us.” Shindong said.

“Is she really Freyja noona?” Kyuhyun asks.

“She’s real. Maybe there’s something happened to her. Maybe she lost her memory. Maybe she had an accident and someone takes care of her that’s why she’s gone.” Heechul said.

They are happy to know that Freyja is alive but unfortunately she can’t remember them and the biggest shocking of all is to know that she has a fiancé.

……………………………………………………….

Freyja didn’t able to sleep well that night. She is still thinking about Super Junior. Even though she doesn’t remember them, she knew that she is close to them since the Super Junior is asking if she remembered them.

“I need to go back to Seoul.” Freyja said.

Chi-chi and Goku bark, it means they agree.

……………………………………………………….

“Appa, I need your permission.” Freyja said to her father the next day.

“Permission for what?” Odin asks.

“I am going to South Korea.” Freyja said.

“But why?” Odin asks.

“Last night in the concert, I met some people that know me but I don’t know them. I think they are my friends in South Korea.” Freyja said. “I am going back to South Korea to ask them about my past.”

“Why would you do that? I already told you that you went to South Korea to find me. Those people are the people you met during your stay there.” Odin said. “And besides, I don’t want you to leave my side. I am afraid that you will lose again.”

“Appa, I am just going to South Korea to know my past and nothing more. I’ll be back here after my mission there.” Freyja said.

“Appa, it is my last week of school, can I go with umma as a vacation trip?” Rhea asks.

“But I haven’t agreed yet.” Odin said.

“Please, appa…” Rhea said and uses her aegyo.

“Araso. Araso. But you need to bring Loki.” Odin said.

“Yeah!” Rhea happily said.

……………………………………………………….

Seoul, South Korea…

“Wow! It’s so beautiful!” Rhea said while looking at the window of their hotel suite.

“Do you want to g out or take a rest first?” Freyja asks.

“Let’s go out.” Rhea said.

“Girls, can you take a rest first? We’ve just arrived here.” Loki said.

“Loki, I think you’re the one who needs a rest. Why don’t you have a rest here while I and Rhea are going out?” Freyja said.

“No. Your father told me to be your super bodyguard.” Loki said.

“Loki appa, how can you be a super bodyguard when you don’t have any powers at all?” Rhea asks. “Only superheroes can protect us.”

Freyja giggled.

“I will let you go but don’t stay out too long, ok?” Loki said.

“Ne!” Freyja and Rhea said.

……………………………………………………….

On the next day, Freyja, Rhea and Loki went to COEX Mall.

“Appa, umma, I love here.” Rhea happily said.

“Let’s buy some toys for you.” Loki said.

“Really?” Rhea asks.

Loki nodded.

“Alright!” Rhea happily said. “But I need to pee, first.”

Loki laughed.

“Ok. Ok.” Loki said.

“Just wait us here.” Freyja said to Loki.

Freyja and Rhea went to the restroom.

……………………………………………………….

“Rhea, you go first to Loki. I’ll catch up with you.” Freyja said when she saw something cute and pink.

Rhea runs towards Loki.

Heechul noticed a little girl runs passed on his side. She’s kinda familiar to him.

“Where’s your umma?” Loki asks.

“There.” Rhea said and points where Freyja is.

Heechul turns around to know who the little girl’s umma is. His eyes widened when he saw Freyja smiling while walking towards the guy and the little girl.

“Rhea, I told you to go to Loki but I didn’t tell you to run.” Freyja said.

“Sorry, umma.” Rhea said.

‘Appa? Umma? Is this some kind of a joke?’ Heechul’s thought.


Last Edited: March 26, 2014