Kibum's Sweet Summer Memories

Freyja's Love Journey

Kibum is in his room looking at the blue sky then suddenly he remembered something.

“Oppa! Unnie! Wait for me!” Sei Hee shouts while running on the sandy beach.

It was summer in California and their families decided to go on the beach.

“You’re just like a turtle, Sei Hee. You’re so slow.” Kibum teases his younger sister.

Freyja punches Kibum’s arm. “Don’t be like that to Sei Hee.” She said.

Sei Hee puts out her tongue out like a kid to annoy Kibum.

Kibum tries to pinch Sei Hee but Sei Hee runs off.

“Unnie, oppa is going to hurt me!” Sei Hee shouts while running towards Freyja who is walking back to the cottage.

“I’ll come to get you, Sei Hee!” Kibum shouts while running.

Freyja turns around to stop Kibum but she accidentally bumps to Kibum’s chest. They both fell on the sand with Kibum on top of Freyja.

Kibum stares at Freyja’s face. He wants to kiss her just once and now is the right time.

Slowly, his face moves closer to Freyja’s face…

“Oppa, unnie, gwenchana?” Sei Hee asks who runs back to check on them.

Kibum stands up and helps Freyja to stands up.

“Thanks, chingu.” Freyja said.

“Let’s go. Umma is calling us.” Sei Hee said.

Kibum holds Freyja’s hand and they walk back to the cottage.

When it is time for dinner, Kibum takes care of Freyja.

“Auntie Mayura, do you think that oppa and unnie can be a good couple?” Sei Hee asks Freyja’s mother.

“I heard that, Sei Hee.” Kibum said.

“But it is true.” Sei Hee said. “Unnie, don’t you love my oppa?”

“Of course I love your oppa. He’s my best friend.” Freyja said.

“As a boyfriend?” Sei Hee asks.

“Sei Hee, stop it.” Kibum said.

“Well, unnie?” Sei Hee ignores her brother.

“Well, I love him as my best friend meaning I love him more than for a boyfriend.” Freyja said.

Kibum is happy of what Freyja said.

……………………………………………………….

“Kibum?” Heechul called Kibum when he entered Kibum’s room but instead of an answer from his best friend, he saw Kibum smiling while staring at the blue sky.

“You two are really best friends.” Leeteuk said.

“What’s wrong? Is something wrong with Kibum?” Freyja asks who happened to hanging out in the dorm of Super Junior.

“He’s in love.” Leeteuk said.

“My best friend is in love?” Freyja asks.

She approached Kibum.

Heechul and Leeteuk left the room.

“Kibum, gwenchana?” Freyja asks.

“Ne.” Kibum said but he is still in his past memories.

Freyja pinches Kibum’s nose to wake him up. Kibum finally back to reality.

“Freyja? Why are you here?” Kibum asks.

“Finally you’re awake.” Freyja said. “I just want to talk to you.”

“What is it?” Kibum asks.

“Are you and Heechul oppa fighting?” she asks.

“Aniyo. Why would you think of that?” he asks.

“Since I and oppa started dating, you became distance to the two of us. Don’t you like oppa for me?” she asks.

“I like him for you but I am just really busy. Musical, drama, movies, CFs, etc… I don’t have time to be in my group or even to be with you. I’m sorry if you misunderstood it.” he said.

“Are you sure? You’re not jealous of him, right?” Freyja asks.

“A-Aniyo. I am not jealous.” he said. “After all, I know that you love me more than your boyfriend.”

“Of course! Do you remember when we went to a beach in California? Sei Hee asking me if there’s a chance that I will fall in love to you as my boyfriend but I told her that there’s no chance of it because I love you more than my boyfriend.” She said.

“I never forget that.” he said.

“Good. So, stop being jealous to oppa, ok?” she said.

“I am not jealous of him.” he said.

“Araso.” She said. “Come and help me prepare your dinner.”

“I don’t want to! Ask Hankyung hyung to help you.” he said.

“I want you. I want to ask you about Jessica Jung while preparing the dinner.” She said.

“What about Sica?” he asks.

“That’s it! You call the other SNSD members in their names not in their nicknames except Jessica. Why are you calling her Sica?” she said.

“Because we are friends.” He said.

“So, you are not friends with the other members?” she asks.

“We’re friends but not that close.” He said.

“So, you and Jessica are close?” she asks.

“Yeah.” He said.

“Did you two date?” she asks.

“Freyja Norse!” he yells.

Freyja laughed. “Araso. Araso. I’ll stop now. I can ask Jessica about it.” She said.

“Do what you want.” He said.

Freyja holds Kibum’s hand. “Let’s go. Help me in the kitchen. I don’t want Hankyung oppa to help me because he always yells at me.” She said.

“Araso.” He said. “But I doubt it if hyung will let us use his kitchen without watching us.”

“I already asked Heechul oppa to distract him.” She said.

“Then, let’s start and get finish quickly.” He said.

“Ne.” she said.

The two went to the kitchen to prepare their dinner while Heechul is distracting Hankyung but in the end Hankyung watches them while they are cooking.


Last Edited: March 24, 2014